3.30 star(s) 19 Votes

fengyuan

Jun 8, 2021
There are unavoidable sequences where one of the girls gets raped, abducted, and mind-controlled by dick dragon things, although you don’t have a sexual relationship with her at that point (it starts after, when you need to “break” the mind control), and another of the girls gets raped by a wolf (this is after you start to become sexually active with her, and how you handle the situation determines whether she stays with you or runs off with the wolf). In both cases, the girl ends up giving birth to offspring of the species that raped her.

Whether that qualifies as NTR or not I’ll leave up to you.

Don't know the future author
Will you be able to make graphics for Wolf Dog and Chicken Dragon?
I feel like there are too few pictures. I’ll just walk through it.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Don't know the future author
Will you be able to make graphics for Wolf Dog and Chicken Dragon?
I feel like there are too few pictures. I’ll just walk through it.
Uh … are you I was the person you meant to tag with that?

XCelesX

Jun 2, 2020
If all the stuff really happened, then I fell sorry for the guy, but what do we know? We have to trust him that literally every thing that could go bad constantly does go bad for him.
Who knows when that next update even comes out or at all

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
Ok so, I got a weird bug, I entered our house, went to leave again, to be told that "Lara needs to speak with me upstairs.
I went upstairs, she is standing on the landing waiting, but, when I try to interact with her, there is nothing at all, the scene is below, any help would be great, cos I aint staring this game again lol.
Lara.png

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
and another of the girls gets raped by a wolf (this is after you start to become sexually active with her, and how you handle the situation determines whether she stays with you or runs off with the wolf).
that is pretty strictly ntr thanks for the warning

Reactions: AJBit

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
Ok so, I got a weird bug, I entered our house, went to leave again, to be told that "Lara needs to speak with me upstairs.
I went upstairs, she is standing on the landing waiting, but, when I try to interact with her, there is nothing at all, the scene is below, any help would be great, cos I aint staring this game again lol.
View attachment 3297361
There may be a precursor event that may needs to take place before hand.
Sometimes games (using the RPGM engine) like this, the quest isn't always go here and do this, more like do this first too trigger the events within the go here do this event even if it is stated the go here and do this event is first.

Basically an order of operation error within the quest line but not a bug per'se in some cases, just not hand holding the player through all the steps necessary for event progress.
Both, Peasants Quest and Renryuu: Ascension has a few events that occur in this manner. Maybe its an inherent flaw or some limit in event management in games using the RPGM engine.

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
Any news regarding the update? I think the dev mentioned something about end of 2023?
With luck the Dev adds a questlog to the game, because it gets mega confusing trying to remember every single daily thing to do.

An update would be good though also.

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
I thought he said awhile back after stating there was going to be an update in pipe he then decided to against this and abandon the project.

• Sad
Reactions: BatmanNinja
3.30 star(s) 19 Votes