3.30 star(s) 20 Votes

kabutoakira

Jun 24, 2021
Help!!! I'm looking for Lara in the Northwood an found 2 footprint on flowers and rock, but now I'm stuck, can't find anything else nor go home.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
People should try and read the walkthrough, even though it is difficult to read, it can still be helpful and if followed most of these problems can be solved.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
I've read the walkthrough many times but can't find the foot print in west
'
Once in the forest head south and click on the foot prints. Then head east and click the flowers with the stars. Then head north east and click on the stars in front of rocks then head west and click on the foot prints(there is some treasure here if you want to try to find it). Sleep.'

All I can suggest is to keep looking and checking every nook and cranny. At the end of the day you don't find Lara, she'll get brought back later by the guards.

Another thing, if you don't continue to train Lara until she ends up sucking Vruk's cock, then Lara will leave and go live with the Dire Wolf, and I think that'll be the end of her story with Vruk.

kabutoakira

Jun 24, 2021
'
Once in the forest head south and click on the foot prints. Then head east and click the flowers with the stars. Then head north east and click on the stars in front of rocks then head west and click on the foot prints(there is some treasure here if you want to try to find it). Sleep.'

All I can suggest is to keep looking and checking every nook and cranny. At the end of the day you don't find Lara, she'll get brought back later by the guards.

Another thing, if you don't continue to train Lara until she ends up sucking Vruk's cock, then Lara will leave and go live with the Dire Wolf, and I think that'll be the end of her story with Vruk.
Finally found it, it doesn't have a spark so I can't see. Thanks for your help man

Rodsoldier

Sep 13, 2018
The harem breeder game where more LIs are bred by other individuals and you have no way of stopping it.
And for some god forsaken reason the NTR lovers are fighting to remove the NTR tag due to technicalities lmao, weirdos.

Don't think ive ever reviewed a game but i'm shitting on this one.

3.30 star(s) 20 Votes