3.30 star(s) 19 Votes

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
Guys can somebody ay we need to star game from begining or we can continue with saves that we have?

quadsquat

Apr 15, 2019
After rescuing both daughters and the sex scene with Lara I can't sit for breakfast or skip time.
You should be able to still pass time as this version has no 'hard' end like 0.14 had. Do you have a save right before that scene? If so, did you start a new game with this build and are you playing the PC version? Post a save file if yes to both. Heck, post a save if you just carried over your 0.14 save folder and played that version from scratch.

Last edited:

quadsquat

Apr 15, 2019
I can't find a position to feed Shannon in the morning. I run around Shannon and click but nothing happend. Can some one help.
Did you just click on Shannon or on the objects/things around her too? Also, did you talk to her in the basement on the evening you brought her home?

Guys can somebody ay we need to star game from begining or we can continue with saves that we have?
Yes, you may use 0.14 saves. Hopefully, your 0.14 save was from scratch or your game is trash. I'd personally recommend starting over, but to each their own.

Last edited:

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
What does CA stand for?
Campsite Area west of Denmar(were you start the game). Explained on day 9.

I don't understand why even the walkthrough doesn't want to tell you how to get the secret scenes? They are so fucking buried in this game I feel like there's tons of content that none of us players are finding. And I'm the kind of player who was wondering around at all times of day trying to find shit but inevitably failing to do so.
As i work close with the Dev(Killjoy) he has asked me not to reveal it but it have left hints to times and places. Another hint he has made it a lot easier to find them in this update.

I tried to buy the dresses or the daughters but cannot.
Back right dummy in Gita's shop. 250g. Available after
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Check my updated guide for further info.

Jul 6, 2021
Does someone has a full save?
Here is a full save with everything from this update done too, if that's what you mean. Might come in handy for the next update

Also, if anyone REALLY, REALLY, REALLY wants to know how to see the bath scene:
check in the evening behind the windmill and try to think outside the box, or the screen on how to get there[/SPOILER]

Reactions: Viper

paul1983

Apr 11, 2020
Here is a full save with everything from this update done too, if that's what you mean. Might come in handy for the next update

check in the evening behind the windmill and try to think outside the box, or the screen on how to get there[/SPOILER]
i was just going to ask how to get the bath scene im going to try it now just got to find the other girl that chops wood as well

mattrixatp

Apr 29, 2017
You should be able to still pass time as this version has no 'hard' end like 0.14 had. Do you have a save right before that scene? If so, did you start a new game with this build and are you playing the PC version? Post a save file if yes to both. Heck, post a save if you just carried over your 0.14 save folder and played that version from scratch.
Ok, so I replayed from a save before rescuing Shannon and after it there were some scenes that I missed. I think my issues is solved by doing that part in the correct order.

Reactions: Midge and quadsquat

Tossaboneback

Feb 26, 2021

I spent a while clicking around the area going into into the bushes and even venturing behind the tree on her right. I cant figure out how to get near that area to her.

• Wow
Reactions: LoedFugi

olo7

Aug 29, 2021

Question? I’m unable to open the save file I downloaded from others even though I replaced the old save file in . Is there like a tutorial on how to load the game with a save file that I want to?

Jul 6, 2021
Question? I’m unable to open the save file I downloaded from others even though I replaced the old save file in . Is there like a tutorial on how to load the game with a save file that I want to?
Open my file with WinRar, put the content in the save folder of the game, and that should do it

I spent a while clicking around the area going into into the bushes and even venturing behind the tree on her right. I cant figure out how to get near that area to her.
"Go to her house, on the left is a small dirt patch which leads to a hidden way to get to the bathing area from the left"

Shepard1984

Apr 10, 2021
Hello!

I startet PC version again from beginning - after Vera got the nighty and mentioned the clock in her house this is still not working (no stars around it) - a workaorund is here to order supper ion the inn to pass time (10Gold for each time till you reach evening
Question: Why not making the clock working from the beginning/first scenes in the house? That would´nt harm the story.

Even after buying the nighty for Vera you can only gift it after you have forwarded the Lara quest (in case if you have only earned money by captains task and slaying bats before).

Going to the forest in the far west before the Shannon quest needs it is adamn death trap. Right after opening the screen 3 dick dragons attcked without chance to avoid them (not tested if there are always 3) thatss a fiight you can at least as a level 5 without sword not win. And loadding autosave brings you again to this entry point and fight. So if done without precaution player loses progress here.

Taladren

Nov 27, 2020
Open my file with WinRar, put the content in the save folder of the game, and that should do it

"Go to her house, on the left is a small dirt patch which leads to a hidden way to get to the bathing area from the left"
I tried the same save file and extracted it and copied it to the save folder but it doesn't show up in my list of saved games so not sure what i am missing, I also made sure to unblock the file gotta love windows

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
Hello!

I startet PC version again from beginning - after Vera got the nighty and mentioned the clock in her house this is still not working (no stars around it) - a workaorund is here to order supper ion the inn to pass time (10Gold for each time till you reach evening
Question: Why not making the clock working from the beginning/first scenes in the house? That would´nt harm the story.

Even after buying the nighty for Vera you can only gift it after you have forwarded the Lara quest (in case if you have only earned money by captains task and slaying bats before).

Going to the forest in the far west before the Shannon quest needs it is adamn death trap. Right after opening the screen 3 dick dragons attcked without chance to avoid them (not tested if there are always 3) thatss a fiight you can at least as a level 5 without sword not win. And loadding autosave brings you again to this entry point and fight. So if done without precaution player loses progress here.
It has been made eaiser in 0.15. In 0.14 you need to buy Vera the nighty,give it to her in the evening, sleep with her at night AND talk to her in the morning before breakfast. In 0.15 you don't need to talk to her in the morning before breakfast.

You can avoid that deathtrap by talking to Gita first and starting her Side path(not neseccary when it's time to rescue her). The autosave is a RPGM plugin and can't be changed. I suggest saving at the start of each day so you don't lose much progress to death traps ;)

quadsquat

Apr 15, 2019
Hello!

Hello. Well, Midge gave you the 'how to' for getting the clock to appear and addressed the death trap plus autosave, so I'll answer your question about "Why not..?": The clock's timing on when to appear in Vera's house is integral to the story. Think about what happens prior to the nightie scene and you'll maybe see why. You may still disagree and that's okay. Can't speak for the Dev, but I appreciate the amicable way you asked.

Yes, Lara's training is intricately woven into both the nightie & clock. It's the catalyst along with one other thing. For those wondering what the other thing is: see walkthrough (Day 9).

3.30 star(s) 19 Votes