3.30 star(s) 19 Votes

ArchieMDM

Apr 23, 2018
Hi !
i think i'm stuck ...
i captured vera, pin the letter on the sign and saw laura read the letter, but she didn't give me anything.
I mean, I go to Items and I have nothing. besides since I saw Laura when she was reading the letter "from" the bandit, nothing more happens. at every moment of the day I click on Vera and it tells me that soon she won't need to be tied up anymore but that's it. (Apart from the farmer's Bjs, nothing happens)

EDIT : well, the game crashed not long after posting this message, luckily I was not far from the start so I started all over again and I was able to move forward without worries.

On the other hand, there I am in the mission concerning the dickdragon ...
how do i heal myself since I can no longer access the cave? I narrowly escaped before he killed me..

Last edited:

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
Hi !
i think i'm stuck ...
i captured vera, pin the letter on the sign and saw laura read the letter, but she didn't give me anything.
I mean, I go to Items and I have nothing. besides since I saw Laura when she was reading the letter "from" the bandit, nothing more happens. at every moment of the day I click on Vera and it tells me that soon she won't need to be tied up anymore but that's it. (Apart from the farmer's Bjs, nothing happens)

EDIT : well, the game crashed not long after posting this message, luckily I was not far from the start so I started all over again and I was able to move forward without worries.

On the other hand, there I am in the mission concerning the dickdragon ...
how do i heal myself since I can no longer access the cave? I narrowly escaped before he killed me..
#821 here is my walkthrough. As i'm not quite sure where you are up to you should be able to eat at the pub in the afternoon/evening or buy potions from the shop. Check you steps against my WT or provide some more info here as to what you are up to and i'll try to help.

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
Well was really liking the game until the waste of time mandatory lockpicking, then finally getting into the alchemists store to "spike" her tea and the game gave me an error. "Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'width' of null". Hopefully someone has a suggestion and if anyone has any cheat or something to get around the stupid lockpicking that would be appreciated. I don't play these games to get frustrated.

perkO

Oct 22, 2017
Softlocked myself after the bountyhunter no longer lets you reach the cave.
Didnt have enought money to buy a quest item (100g) and couldn't pass the time to work the afternoons.
You need 10g to pass time in Tavern, and the clock only becomes available after you're accepted in the city house I think.
Note: Help the farmer at least 5 times before advancing to the city.

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
When we can expect really big breasted girls in game?And somebdoy know when gonna be next update?

Aug 30, 2021
When we can expect really big breasted girls in game?And somebdoy know when gonna be next update?
The game will be updated in October and as for the other question Mary will hopefully get more scenes in 0.15 plus I think more new characters will be added.

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
Softlocked myself after the bountyhunter no longer lets you reach the cave.
Didnt have enought money to buy a quest item (100g) and couldn't pass the time to work the afternoons.
You need 10g to pass time in Tavern, and the clock only becomes available after you're accepted in the city house I think.
Note: Help the farmer at least 5 times before advancing to the city.
how to skip time after the cave collapsed? I cant click the clock, it didnt skip time
Use the captain at noon, the farm of pub in the afternoon, and the farm orpub or secret in the evening. Grinding will be easier in the new update so you wont have to do it as much.

perkO

Oct 22, 2017
If you mean the ship captain in blue uniform, I dont know where I find what he wants (cut trees, wood logs)
Am missing some item? I know the dragon ducks appear if you have sword?
No indication of where his tree logs are ... and never heard of someone selling an axe.

FTKnight

Oct 10, 2018
If you mean the ship captain in blue uniform, I dont know where I find what he wants (cut trees, wood logs)
Am missing some item? I know the dragon ducks appear if you have sword?
No indication of where his tree logs are ... and never heard of someone selling an axe.
... you are trolling right? you have to be trolling cause Captain Jack spelled it out when he first made the request. Go out the eastern gate, find the Shiny logs and click on them.

ArchieMDM

Apr 23, 2018
#821 here is my walkthrough. As i'm not quite sure where you are up to you should be able to eat at the pub in the afternoon/evening or buy potions from the shop. Check you steps against my WT or provide some more info here as to what you are up to and i'll try to help.
Hi ! Thank you, it's nice to have answered me and thx for the walkthrough !
I ended up finding the meal system at the bar, I used it especially to advance time since the clock at Vera's house didn't work, yet I indeed had the dialogue where she told me about it. And I filled up on the potion to finally fight the dickdragons. But I took too long to get there suddenly I missed the opportunity with the saleswoman.
Too bad, the game should be more explicit on this part, I had bought something to pick his lock but I don't know why I focused on the mission for her sleeping potions, I thought that would help me to have Vera's girls and then finally, none of that.
The missions are not very clear ...
I finished 0.14, I hope that in the next update the quest log will be more complete, or just clearer.
Because the game is really good but we spend too much time getting stuck...
(at least this is only my opinion and my feelings of the game)

ps: sorry, english is not my native language so excuse me if there are any syntax errors.

TheShady1

Sep 25, 2020
The mechanic are relatively simple, you use your mouse to bounce the pin up, when it hits the top your have a brief point of time (unable to be edited) to right click locking the pin in place, when you have a few seconds to hit the Enter key (built in default) or the spacebar to move your lockpick forward to the next pin.

this also starts the default (and built in) timer, if the lockpick hits zero it breaks and you need to start again with a new pic.

Please Note all current pickable locks are set on the tutorial/easiest setting. which surprised the dev as well when they received the prebuilt coding for the minigame/skill test, and started testing it. and yes this will be a re-occurring thing, cause having to pick locks on occasion fit the story.
Doesn't work, the last pin doesn't lock

Jul 6, 2021
You are correct the Public release is on Monday.
Monday is here in exactly two hours if the next update is not out by then I will implode

Just kidding, but does anyone know when exactly the update is coming out on monday? Might stay up a bit late if I can catch it, but if it comes out in 16 hours or something I don't have to bother

3.30 star(s) 19 Votes