3.30 star(s) 20 Votes

FTKnight

Oct 10, 2018
have you unlocked the alchemy system? cause it gives you the recipe, and the 'your' table is in the basement.

Octotwin

Mar 1, 2018
Any news on an update?
From Discord

KillJoyTRV said:
Hey everyone, UPDATE TIME! I certainly hope today finds each and every one of you healthy, happy, and whole.

So I have finished the breaking of Shannon sequence! Yes, that bodaciously bombastic bombshell of a babe is under Vruk's control and happy to be so! Or is she? Am I being purposefuly obtuse and mysterious to falsely inflate hopes of drama? WHO KNOWS!

I still have quite a few things to work on before the release, so it may become a 3-month drop. UGH! Trust me, that doesn't sound good to me either. However, I promise you: barring any VERY unusual circumstances (I.E. serious illness) the drops will NEVER be longer than 3 month intervals. I would prefer (as I imagine you would too) to keep the updates on a 1 or 2 month schedule. That being said, if I can get everything done and only have to push the drop date back a week, I will do so. It just doesn't seem feasible for me to get it all done by next week. My apologies!

Now for what I still have to work on:
- Introducing our new girl. (And boy is she a looker!)
- Catching Lara's story line up to Shannon's (time-wise)
- Elizabeth's content (this one is an interesting one to work in...)

Well, there you go. Sorry again for the delay. Thanks for being patient with me!(edited)

Feb 26, 2019
005.jpg
Very interesting - it looks like a strike. This happens everywhere, well, at least with those who want to cut a lot of greens at the post and cannot ... My native art does not always make a profit quickly, sometimes you generally work for the ball. First they enjoy art, then there are purchases, auctions, and so on.
This is my personal opinion ...

Zuhl

Aug 25, 2020
nice and that in a game that is known for it, if you move from the plot, there is something missing in the game. Until the game is stable, I'm not looking for anything anymore

dafuqer

Aug 29, 2021
check my walkthrough for a hint.
I still have no idea, is this vera bath scene relate to pub special drinks?
as I know vera:
1. she going holy breeder, then
2. buy she dress when goblin hunt at cave meet at evening and in night boom baby
3. he pregnant order gob to the basement
4. then baby birth and Shannon run, then
5. go to Shannon and end of version 0.14.
CMIAW, when does Vera bath scene happen? Sry bad english. ty
450px-I_Don't_Need_Sleep._I_Need_Answers.jpg Me while playing this game, hahahaha

Templar Knight

Feb 2, 2018
View attachment 1375608
Very interesting - it looks like a strike. This happens everywhere, well, at least with those who want to cut a lot of greens at the post and cannot ... My native art does not always make a profit quickly, sometimes you generally work for the ball. First they enjoy art, then there are purchases, auctions, and so on.
This is my personal opinion ...
she will be in this game ? i hope so <3 ( i don't have discord if this shared there, i'm sorry, i din't know ).

TheGuruMage

Jun 13, 2020
I still have no idea, is this vera bath scene relate to pub special drinks?
as I know vera:
1. she going holy breeder, then
2. buy she dress when goblin hunt at cave meet at evening and in night boom baby
3. he pregnant order gob to the basement
4. then baby birth and Shannon run, then
5. go to Shannon and end of version 0.14.
CMIAW, when does Vera bath scene happen? Sry bad english. ty
View attachment 1382040 Me while playing this game, hahahaha
Well, seeing as she doesn't appear pregnant in the image you posted earlier, I would guess that the scene occurs before she gets visibly pregnant.

3.30 star(s) 20 Votes