3.30 star(s) 20 Votes

quadsquat

Apr 15, 2019
thanks for sharing! but why does it give me the "game over" when I leave the house in the morning?
After looking at the save file, you are seeing 'game over' because JOS3 has already tried to leave once. You are experiencing Day 20's death scene, which the walkthrough mentions. The 'game over' has nothing to do with the bug or the workaround Midge has provided.

Last edited:

frasse

Feb 7, 2018
what to do in the first quest after found the cave mean (look for a point of contact) i can't enter the village

TheGuruMage

Jun 13, 2020
Are you using an old save? Did this error occur as soon as you started the game, or at some other point?

quadsquat

Apr 15, 2019
I can't move after talking with daughter when i go to "save" her mother
Whoa, what? That bug you're describing was fixed in 0.13 and only occurred in 0.12 (workaround was posted on here). Are you using an old save file or did you start from scratch with this build? If you're using an old save file, delete the save folder and start a new game. That should work. If you started from scratch and are playing the PC version, please post a save file.

quadsquat

Apr 15, 2019
Apologies for the double post. Upon viewing the changelog today, something important is missing: 0.14 requires you to start a new game due to the plugin for Alchemy (see walkthrough). You can play the build with 0.13 saves, as some have. However, Alchemy and it's related content will never be available to you. It will also crash your game if you attempt to use it with old save files.

This has been mentioned several times on Discord. However, it was inadvertently left out by the Dev when sending the changes here. He has been notified of this omission and the changelog will be updated accordingly.

Last edited:

frodopeggins

Jul 16, 2021
sorry about replying to how I felt to the hard work put into the game and that I was removed for giving a positive personal review on my part and I hope I did not offend anyone lol

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Midge

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
Huh, did your review get removed by mods? Your opinion is yours dude either good or bad. well reasoned or not. To many snowflakes these days. If i'd disagreed with anything you said i would have happily debated it with you to see why you felt that way. Having it removed shouldn't have happened, unless YOU weren't happy with it(the review).

Last edited:
Reactions: FTKnight

FTKnight

Oct 10, 2018
this just came up while talking with the dev, he is as confused as I am about your lost review.

Beru

Mar 21, 2018
I played the old game version, like it very much. Also glad it came back as a remake kind which is even better! I also mange to figure out how to use the cheats for more money thing, now I wonder if you could do the same thing for getting level up faster?
Can you help me, please? How did you use cheats for money? It takes a veeery long time to gain more money. Thanks

maurice68

Jul 25, 2017
for the ones really desperate to skip the grinding for money (and actually part of the fun)..
fast easy and boring but that's up to you

FTKnight

Oct 10, 2018
Playing on Android and cannot change the amount of ingredients. Keyboard does not popup... Am I missing something or is it a bug in this version.
the Dev only makes the windows 10 RPGM version of the game. Any other versions bugs will have to be addressed by the fan that is transitioning the game to Other formats. The Dev claims no responsibility for the from of others.

3.30 star(s) 20 Votes