3.30 star(s) 20 Votes

Parasız paramedik

May 4, 2020
how can i collect the captain's woods and vera gave me 50 but i want to work to collect clothes 100 coins and this time i can't do the wood quest and I can't do the other quests because time doesn't pass

FTKnight

Oct 10, 2018
how can i collect the captain's woods and vera gave me 50 but i want to work to collect clothes 100 coins and this time i can't do the wood quest and I can't do the other quests because time doesn't pass
there is a job on the Farm, the same farm you got the knife from.

DERAX12345

May 14, 2017
45-60% of the 'bugs' that Myself and Midge have to help people with can be summed up as the Player got impatient, skipped what Vruk was saying and missed the instructions that the Dev put in at the end of the talking.

while 20-30% of them can be summed up as player complaining about how the game crashed while playing from a previous versions save file, despite it being said several dozen times that freshly added Game mechanics have rendered those save files invalid/corrupted.

and the rest of the complains are basicly people saying " im too lazy to play an RPG, I want someone else top do the work so I can fap the gallery." except that there gallery does not, can not and Never will exists mostly because most of the gallery systems compatible with rpgm are as user friendly as getted fisted by a Big Daddy's drill arm.

"as user friendly as getted fisted by a Big Daddy's drill arm" Not that I am swinging that way but it is ironic to say this in a Forum full of perverts.

popcorn334

Dec 3, 2018
anyone know where to find the eldest daughter after she stormed off? I searched the entire map on differents times and still couldn't find her.

inkysquid

Dec 18, 2017
That one is already fixed for the next update. The interaction point has been moved so that there will no longer be a conflict between corrupting Gita(or not)and getting access to Alchemy.

This one i didn't know about. Can you tell me the step you took to get to this point? Have you spoken to Vera on the bridge in Denmar in the Afternoon? Which of the 3 Goblin Hunter scenes have you seen?

Also the Dev don't like to drop patches so no chance of it getting resolved and out before the next drop :(
And no one is infallible so yes bugs will still get through and we do listen to constructive criticisms and hope to rectify problems for the next update. And this is Killjoys first game so things are not going to be AAA standard (like the questlog). And yes it is "too much to ask". if it were easy to fix you would have done so and posted a patch for everyone to use.
As far as I know I had done everything there was to do in .13 before starting .14. The cave was already collapsed and it showed him doing it again when I tried clicking on the green thing. I attached my last save from 13 and one of my saves from 14 that had this problem.

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
As far as I know I had done everything there was to do in .13 before starting .14. The cave was already collapsed and it showed him doing it again when I tried clicking on the green thing. I attached my last save from 13 and one of my saves from 14 that had this problem.
Thanks i'll take a look. First though the Dev clearly stated that old saves won't work with this build because the Alchemy plugin was added and will crash the game when you get up to that so watch out for that one.
Ok so i had a quick look and what you have done wont be able to happen anymore from the next build onwards if you restart. In the mean time you can still finish the build properly from save 9 if you: hit the green dot at the cave at noon. then go to the pub in the evening and vist Gita aswell in the evening. You have the clock so you can avoid the "badend" bug but if this is an old save you won't be able to get Elsies 1 scene as you need to craft sleeping powder but everything else should work.
Also i know it's a pain but i suggest you start a fresh game when the next build comes out if you decide to play it. That save is rogered in all kinds of ways.

Last edited:
Reactions: inkysquid

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
The wood is located in 5 spots in the bat Meadow right of Denmar. If you need to you can leave the map then re-enter it to respawn the wood but you can only give him 5/day. And as others have said selling bat wings is good to but her shop is closed in the evening(to buy or sell from) so watchout for that. I have a guide on page 42 if you need further help.

Last edited:

RaduStefan

Aug 9, 2017
Where did you find these saves? Which folder in your computer?

Yopos

Apr 24, 2020
There could be more quest hints in the game, and a bit more side quests anyway (the normal story progress wrapped into quests...)

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
Thanks. I did figure out what was happening. If on the day of Liz's birth you went straight to making breakfast in the kitchen and didn't try to leave, it would be fine as normal. But the next day because of a Bug(that has been fixed for the next update) it asks you to fix breakfast again when you shouldn't have to/can't. In this case use the clock to skip time as it only effects the morning. If you don't have the clock you are boned(but again only until next update). You can still finish the build though.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: JOS3
3.30 star(s) 20 Votes