3.30 star(s) 20 Votes

Netjiespinner

Dec 16, 2019
Midge i think you are a little arrogant in your comments yes it is a quest game but there are still bugs that cause the game to break if you miss a trigger. Missing a trigger does not make a player and idiot!! I have played tons of simulacra games and can tell you this is agood game and will get better but has still got problems so please stopped insulting other players that are not a genius as you make yourself out to be!!

Reactions: Cpt.SumTingWong

FTKnight

Oct 10, 2018
Midge i think you are a little arrogant in your comments yes it is a quest game but there are still bugs that cause the game to break if you miss a trigger. Missing a trigger does not make a player and idiot!! I have played tons of simulacra games and can tell you this is agood game and will get better but has still got problems so please stopped insulting other players that are not a genius as you make yourself out to be!!
45-60% of the 'bugs' that Myself and Midge have to help people with can be summed up as the Player got impatient, skipped what Vruk was saying and missed the instructions that the Dev put in at the end of the talking.

while 20-30% of them can be summed up as player complaining about how the game crashed while playing from a previous versions save file, despite it being said several dozen times that freshly added Game mechanics have rendered those save files invalid/corrupted.

and the rest of the complains are basicly people saying " im too lazy to play an RPG, I want someone else top do the work so I can fap the gallery." except that there gallery does not, can not and Never will exists mostly because most of the gallery systems compatible with rpgm are as user friendly as getted fisted by a Big Daddy's drill arm.

• Haha
Reactions: KilljoyTRV

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
u say in vera house i click the clock or did i miss something?
Quite probably. Not knowing where exactly you are in the game doesn't help me help you. But if i had to guess you missed giving Vera the nightie and then sleeping with her at night. You may have to reload from before then so yeah check my guide to see where you are upto trigger wise.

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
P.S. FTKnght you don't have to "WK" for me either ;)

Last edited:

inkysquid

Dec 18, 2017
So I finished with Gita's quest before I got the cum for the sleep powder and now she won't make it.

Is it too much to ask to build the game so that you DONT fuck your quests up by not doing things in exactly the right order? Can't you just manage your variables a bit better? Ex. If X,Y,Z are not all completed, the next event doesnt happen. Or at the least, if you havent completed a quest yet YOU SHOULD STILL BE ABLE TO DO IT. So frustrating having to replay hours of gameplay. I don't have this problem with any other RPGM games I play from this website.

inkysquid

Dec 18, 2017
Not to mention I still have that little green speck for making the goblin hunter show up and collapse the cave way after that already happened, and I can't visit the farm anymore this build because theres some sound I'm supposed to investigate that also already happened. Can we get some fixes first before moving on to 15?

HenryScores

Dec 6, 2020
I think maybe my game broke? I got the child, but when the eldest daughter ran off I couldn't find her all day, and the next morning Vruk mumbles about responsibility, but there is seemingly no way of making the breakfast, no sparkles, no people, I evene tried randomly tapping every tile in the kitchen and near the table.

Reactions: JOS3

Anders78

Sep 13, 2020
Yes, as testers for a game it is important to bring up issues and I think that if one accidently miss a step in an unofficial guide it should not bring up a inability to finish the gameplay. That is a bug that should be worked out.
It is unfortunate that some seem to think that bringing up possible ways in which errors can occur is a threat to the game itself, rather than useful information.
To silence all such notions on the specific issue that I brought up, I have gone through triggers such as giving Vera her nightgown, slept with her, and have had Vera becoming pregnant. If anything, it is the precise order that triggers were done that could be an issue for me. I do not write on the specifics of my issue to defend that it is an actual issue but rather to, besides giving useful information to the game developer, bring up that there in general can be issues that should be addressed so that an active exploration of the game (rather than following an exact manual) should not be discouraged.

Reactions: Midge

Anders78

Sep 13, 2020

Thanks for your attempt with the clock but I have progressed further and can still not make it work.

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
So I finished with Gita's quest before I got the cum for the sleep powder and now she won't make it.

Is it too much to ask to build the game so that you DONT fuck your quests up by not doing things in exactly the right order? Can't you just manage your variables a bit better? Ex. If X,Y,Z are not all completed, the next event doesnt happen. Or at the least, if you havent completed a quest yet YOU SHOULD STILL BE ABLE TO DO IT. So frustrating having to replay hours of gameplay. I don't have this problem with any other RPGM games I play from this website.
That one is already fixed for the next update. The interaction point has been moved so that there will no longer be a conflict between corrupting Gita(or not)and getting access to Alchemy.

Not to mention I still have that little green speck for making the goblin hunter show up and collapse the cave way after that already happened, and I can't visit the farm anymore this build because theres some sound I'm supposed to investigate that also already happened. Can we get some fixes first before moving on to 15?
This one i didn't know about. Can you tell me the step you took to get to this point? Have you spoken to Vera on the bridge in Denmar in the Afternoon? Which of the 3 Goblin Hunter scenes have you seen?

Also the Dev don't like to drop patches so no chance of it getting resolved and out before the next drop :(
And no one is infallible so yes bugs will still get through and we do listen to constructive criticisms and hope to rectify problems for the next update. And this is Killjoys first game so things are not going to be AAA standard (like the questlog). And yes it is "too much to ask". if it were easy to fix you would have done so and posted a patch for everyone to use.

Last edited:

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
Thanks for your attempt with the clock but I have progressed further and can still not make it work.
I'll look into it. This is the one most peeps get stuck on and we are work shopping solutions.

Last edited:

JOS3

Feb 24, 2019
I arrived at the mission where you have to prepare breakfast for the family but I don't know what to do

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
I arrived at the mission where you have to prepare breakfast for the family but I don't know what to do
On the day of the birth go into the kitchen. Since a lot of peeps are having problems with this we are looking into it. Post a save folder please.

Reactions: JOS3

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
Ok SO did a big deep dive and found out there are 3 steps to getting the clock not just 2. They are: give Vera the nightie, sleep with her at night AND talk to her in the kitchen in the morning before breakfast(you have at least 3 days to do this part). And THAT will get you the clock. Killjoy has put dialogue in for the next update that will make it clearer that that's what you have to do. But i made it through the rest of the build without the clock by using the Capt, mission to skip noon. and the farm/pub to skip to night so i could sleep.

Last edited:

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
Also there is a fatal bug with this build!!!!! After the birth of Liz you will trigger the BAD end that is there as if you didn't make breakfast for them if you try to leave the house from that day on wards in the Morning. It is a Bug and it has been fixed for the next build!!!!!

3.30 star(s) 20 Votes