3.30 star(s) 20 Votes
Feb 26, 2019
I was only struck by the big penis of the addicted Shannon. I fought with the little one almost flew out ...Well, in principle, play in the right direction, load your rifle bikes ... sdjifgbrikfpowhrg.jpg

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
for those with clock issues i got it fixed by talking to vera in the MORNING after the hunter situation. if you just go to the breakfast table after it, the clock won't work until AFTER vera ''milks'' vruk

ChrisForty

Jan 13, 2020
The problem isn't with the developer, or even the game engine. The problem is that Apple makes it's computers unfriendly to game design, by design. It's been that way right from the beginning.
I know, i know. Actually for most rpgm games, i will check if the windows version has 'www' fold. If it does, then there are ways turning it into mac version as the developer no need to make a mac version. It's not like i blame KilljoyTRV, just i didn't find the 'www' fold and heard it might be a mac version in v0.14 so i did have a hope.

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
how do complete lara's training quest (i have been training her like for ever)
you can't... as far as i know. i suspect the reason she (at the end of version 0.14) goes to the northern forest is to impress vruk because she is kinda jealous her mom gave birth to his daughter

Vrykolakas36

Feb 6, 2020
After being told to look at the clock the next morning I clicked in that direction and it auto walked me into breakfast instead. After that I couldn't click on the clock to advance time so my game was bricked. (Couldn't advance time by getting food in the tavern either)

kalvagore

Aug 24, 2019
so i tried this game?
my comments
1. quest log/journal is vague and does not state if you reached the end of the quest for the current update
2. its so easy to completely lost i mean where the hell is shannon after hrs of checking every single
accessable loction nothing, than scouring forums and finding only comments go east nothing still.
3. had a kid have to make breakfast for the girls every morning but nothing cant cook cant sit at table
and if i leave house game over only work around is skip with clock
4. havnt seen dev help many out with ?s on forum mostly other players trying to help
5. the request for walkthrough is apparently being completely ignored
6. comments about the game being frustrating or completely unplayable seems quite accurate tried replaying game
three times and am have all these issues everytime

well guess thats it i was really interested in giving this a try, but i cant recommend it least not yet
hopefully dev will learn more or get help or let someone else take it over maybe then.

Last edited:
Reactions: xT__Tx

RaduStefan

Aug 9, 2017
After being told to look at the clock the next morning I clicked in that direction and it auto walked me into breakfast instead. After that I couldn't click on the clock to advance time so my game was bricked. (Couldn't advance time by getting food in the tavern either)
Yes I cannot click the clock either.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
East is to the right.

Alchemy doesn't seem to work in your android port (it looks like it requires the arrow keys) as you cannot increase ingredient quantities.
the crafting plugin is now touch screen capable.

Netjiespinner

Dec 16, 2019
Is there a way to corrupt Gita Vruk say he can put something in her drink but i was not able. Did I miss something. Gita now know the cum is addictive.

KomischerKauz

Oct 18, 2018
I'm stuck. A goblin hunter is in front of the cave and i told it vera, I already had the first BJ of Gita. But now I can't get any further: I would have to do the 3rd training round with Lara at noon but she's nowhere.

kriss_biss

Sep 18, 2019
HI, I start now the game. I search the cave but now what ? I cant find food or what I do doing? PLS HELP

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
HI, I start now the game. I search the cave but now what ? I cant find food or what I do doing? PLS HELP
I'm working on a walktrough that i'll post very soon, but for now go south of the cave at noon and talk to the girl.

gonerbee

Mar 8, 2021
Lol, if you need a walkthrough to play this fetch quest style game, like go to A , do this, skip time, go to B , do that means the game design is pathetic.:LOL::LOL::LOL:

KomischerKauz

Oct 18, 2018
Lol, if you need a walkthrough to play this fetch quest style game, like go to A , do this, skip time, go to B , do that means the game design is pathetic.:LOL::LOL::LOL:
Theoretically correct. if you know what you can do when and at all. The game is not finished yet and there has been no announcement so far that it will continue only in the next update. Even the quest log doesn't get you much further. With me is still the trainig with Lara at noon, but she is nowhere to be found and at no other time. Collecting wood for the captain is probably a permanent quest to farm gold.

The Qs with Pipi Langstrumpf um.. Vicky are not at all in the Q-Log. According to the dialogue after the first BJ of Gita I should go back to the blacksmith, but there is no other option except to buy Lokpits. And breaking into locked houses didn't get me any further.

Reactions: gonerbee

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
More like the noobs who need one are pathetic am i right?......no seriously you need to pay attention in this game and doing it one handed is kind of hard.

3.30 star(s) 20 Votes