3.30 star(s) 20 Votes

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
lara training and the clock are quite the issues i see. YES i did everything with the hunter correctly, YES i snook through the bushes to spy YES i warned vera and she told me about the clock, gave her the dress and got my bj, knocked her up during the night and NO the clock does not work and Lara won't show up for training

Zuhl

Aug 25, 2020
Is the recipe an extra item to acquire or are u supposed to know the ingredients for the power by trial and error?

I will give the game a 3 star rating now, because it seems like I missed 20-40% of content only because of non-existent and bad ingame walkthrough. Totally annoying that you have to rely on external sources to even play the game.

It's a shame tho, because I actually enjoyed the writing and the story quite a bit. Best goblin corruption game out there.
I think the original is inspired by this one better
I find the original inspired by this better, A Goblins Tale unfortunately it will never end like Goblin Lord. Let’s see if this will come to an end

Meageara

Oct 6, 2019
i some how lost the dagger when i was talking to lara in the training grounds how do i get it back or get a new one??
You can buy a sword ,click on the table with weapons in the blacksmith( i don't remember wich weapon give the option)

nash12

May 20, 2020
i some how lost the dagger when i was talking to lara in the training grounds how do i get it back or get a new one??

Noxray

May 13, 2018
Looking for dragons with a fresh save and i don't find them at all. So frustrating to be lost this much

Airell

Developer of Love and Corruption
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
I'm confused, I'm sure I've seen this game somewhere else a few times... What's going on here?

deppenjaeger

May 23, 2017
ok,.. i am using linux, and i know thats problematic with most rpg maker games to get to work properly.. but most of the time i can just run them in firefox without any problem.
now.. when i start game.exe it doesnt launch and it doesnt do the ususal black screen "loading now" bug... it says the exe is corrupted and shuts down. i thought ok firefox it is then.., but when i try running it through firefox i get the error "your browser doesnt allow to read local files"
i set it to run local files... i know,.. becuase i tried 2 other games.
is there a way to get it to work? anyone here has any idea?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
works with nearly every game,.. besides this one

Last edited:
Sep 17, 2018
I love this game but everyone that picks it up ends up doing a poor job with it.
Someone make this piece of art a renpy!

gnarrkthehunter

Dec 1, 2019
I'm trying to find Vera to give her the lace lingerie, and it says to look for her in the evening. I can't find her anywhere. Is she outside the town and castle area?

noovyo

Jan 31, 2018
im so confuse bc there no walkthough bc im lost here im at the part where i got the knife and i dont know where to go now

Raiden-K

Apr 5, 2020
I'm stuck! the quest tells me "train with lara at noon" but i never find it lara, what should i do ??

hubvan

Jun 23, 2018
When I try to make the sleeping powder it says "Cannot read property '0' of undefinded" and game crashes

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 20 Votes