3.30 star(s) 20 Votes

roojohan

Sep 7, 2017
I started v.14 and I had a save kept from v.13. The goblin-hunter re-appeared but I solved the quest of getting rid of him. However, whenever I try visit the farm I get notice of a sound (presumably the goblin-hunter) that I must check out. Also, in the morning, I have only been able to prepare breakfast 1 time. After this, the stars d not appear in the kitchen, nor at the chair, how do I proceed? I tried just skipping it but I met a bad end.
Having the same issue

taru

Apr 23, 2018
should i not have done any vicky stuff before i did most of the initial game?

Unknown_Beta

Nov 12, 2020
I broke into Elsie's house like 10 times but couldn't find anything to interact with. And I maybe found one secret scene? Vera's pregnancy game over'd me and I'm pretty sure I miss a lot of content.

FTKnight

Oct 10, 2018
I broke into Elsie's house like 10 times but couldn't find anything to interact with. And I maybe found one secret scene? Vera's pregnancy game over'd me and I'm pretty sure I miss a lot of content.
Did you have any items to add what every you might find?
guys i tried the gita corruption but before buying the black lace for vera, th egame keeps telling me i lost a major opportunity.. is it true or not? i lockpicked her 2 times...did i do somethign wrong?
... try reading everything Vruk says, cause unless your Text got corrupted it should say 3 visits

Templar Knight

Feb 2, 2018
hey guys, three quick questions:
1- This is a continuation or remake of globin tale (great game).
2- Dev, please say you are going to add ciri, triss or yennefer.
3- is it the same dev? xD, I forgot the name of the old one.

Zuhl

Aug 25, 2020
hey guys, three quick questions:
1- This is a continuation or remake of globin tale (great game).
2- Dev, please say you are going to add ciri, triss or yennefer.
3- is it the same dev? xD, I forgot the name of the old one.
No is not the same. is neither a remak nor a continuation. It's a game based on that of Pupzi or something that was the name, inzpierietes. So also another artist who basically seemed to bring out a version of Tals of Goblin and because the original doesn't go any further. so roughly, more or less, I think I can answer your question

But I think you can read that exactly after you fly over the first 3 -5 page here. that will find an answer to all of your questions. I think

Reactions: Templar Knight

Zuhl

Aug 25, 2020
Its difficult to play when no hints and walktrough.
The clues are a bit thin. and if amn clicks too nicely there is no possible one rest of the game because important info the vrykul says to read again if amn is good in englishc. and if it didn't always lead to bugs when propeirting something that would be nice too. have something like business in a permanent shcleife to load in the morning after the birth of Iiz only without possible no thing to leave the aush what leads to gem over or skip time. no idea whether to find shanone really the training with Lara seemed to me bugy to shcein or the end eist that is the continuous loop of the blowjob well. let's see where that still leads. was nice in hold.

Jul 16, 2018
... try reading everything Vruk says, cause unless your Text got corrupted it should say 3 visits
It also said I lost a major opportunity there. I've started a fresh save here and broke into Ginas house multiple times but never had anything to interact with there (I also tried activating random things in case it just didn't have sparkles).
Never got anything to interact with in there - I also doubt that I've been missing some item because I had wings from both bats and the cockdragons as well as cockdragon cum (and aphrodisiac, potions and obv. lockpicks).

Dunno what exactly is meant to be done here but it doesn't seem to trigger reliably.

She's also not sleeping in her bed for me, if that's something that should happen.

Chris_Vader

Nov 6, 2019
I really don't like RPG's and now i know why...running like 10 minutes straight nothing found, one cheap picture and run another 10minutes no walkthrough nothing worst game...renpy + walkthrough or just renpy would be 100% better

revane

Oct 6, 2020
it's possible to achieve the quest with gina ? because it's really difficult to make money and the lockpic cost a lot

XCelesX

Jun 2, 2020
So Vera is pregnant and she wrote I need to meet her at the bar, but she isn't there. The goblin hunter is already gone, but when I go to the farm it says I need to investigate the sound the hunter makes(he obviously isn't there anymore) I can't get the breakfast interaction going and I guess all of this is because of bugs? Help please!

XCelesX

Jun 2, 2020
I started v.14 and I had a save kept from v.13. The goblin-hunter re-appeared but I solved the quest of getting rid of him. However, whenever I try visit the farm I get notice of a sound (presumably the goblin-hunter) that I must check out. Also, in the morning, I have only been able to prepare breakfast 1 time. After this, the stars d not appear in the kitchen, nor at the chair, how do I proceed? I tried just skipping it but I met a bad end.
I have the same problem and I need to meet Vera in the pub, but she isn't there

3.30 star(s) 20 Votes