3.30 star(s) 20 Votes

Anders78

Sep 13, 2020
I started v.14 and I had a save kept from v.13. The goblin-hunter re-appeared but I solved the quest of getting rid of him. However, whenever I try visit the farm I get notice of a sound (presumably the goblin-hunter) that I must check out. Also, in the morning, I have only been able to prepare breakfast 1 time. After this, the stars d not appear in the kitchen, nor at the chair, how do I proceed? I tried just skipping it but I met a bad end.

Reactions: XCelesX

TheGuruMage

Jun 13, 2020
Save plz from the end of the last update please
Last version saves will crash as soon as you try to use alchemy.

JoiPlay will allow people to play on Android, however the lockpicking minigame will turn into the most finicky and hell teir difficulty minigame if you try to play using it.
The version released by the66 last time worked well in that regard.
Android users are recommended to wait for that unofficial port.(but not by killjoy, he just doesn't release for Android)

Reactions: Odin Eye Patch

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
How does the lockpicking mini game work?
It has 3 steps. Bounce with mouse, hit left/right click when it gets to the top. Then hit space/enter. Takes a bit of practice but with save scumming and practice you will get it.
Is there no way to skip time for free?
It depends. Cave bed free, Clock free, House bed free, Farm free, Capt Jack free. Pub yes only if you have less then 10g. Plus a few sneaky ways ;)

ChrisForty

Jan 13, 2020
I have problem with the mac version, every time i click the icon it says permission denied. After i check the content, it seems the type of the file named 'nwjs' in MacOS is different with the others i have played. And i tried to revise it but the game just kept crashing.

crimdawg

May 19, 2020
Hey guys, I downloaded the newest version, but am unable to buy the nightie for Vera? I see it in the shop, but don’t have any options to buy it? Am I looking at the wrong one Do I talk to the guy who just has the lockpick available? Thanks for the help!

youonme

Mar 2, 2018
guys i tried the gita corruption but before buying the black lace for vera, th egame keeps telling me i lost a major opportunity.. is it true or not? i lockpicked her 2 times...did i do somethign wrong?

3.30 star(s) 20 Votes