3.30 star(s) 20 Votes

Anders78

Sep 13, 2020
I ran into the goblin hunter and since that I lost the ability the meet with the ones at Denmar farm. I also cannot train Lara at noon, since she is nowhere to be found. I lockpicked the Denmar farm at night but found nothing. How should I proceed?

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
I ran into the goblin hunter and since that I lost the ability the meet with the ones at Denmar farm. I also cannot train Lara at noon, since she is nowhere to be found. I lockpicked the Denmar farm at night but found nothing. How should I proceed?
Gift Vera the nightee and then sleep until she gets babybump. Then you have the content for now.

Reactions: Midge and Anders78

KilljoyTRV

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2018
i cant access the discord please can you send it through subscribestar
If you are a subscriber, you should have a link already in your rewards package on site and it is strongly recommended you use that one as the bot will confer your status on discord automatically. I will post an updated general invite here though.

KilljoyTRV

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2018

Here's a new invite to the Discord for any who are having problems with the one on the OP.

TheGuruMage

Jun 13, 2020
From discord:

So here is the drop schedule of 0.14: Higher tier supporters get the build Wednesday June 30th, lower tier supporters get it Saturday, July 3rd, and the public release is Monday July 5th.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Lukasz1

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Konstantinus

You mean Tuesday the 6th of July not Saturday. That actually depends on where you are and the DEV is in the world for me it's only 6:30 PM.

3.30 star(s) 20 Votes