3.30 star(s) 20 Votes

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
Hi can you help me, I have a a couple of problems. I can't train with the daughter she is not anywhere at noon, the captain is not at the river and after the second breakfast I am unable to sit at the table for breakfast anymore. also the clock in the house will not forward time. any help on this would be grateful.
Ok, did you see the queen in the arvo with Vera? did you sneak up on the Goblin Hunter by clicking next to the sign? Don't skip doing these scenes(especially the goblin hunter as it WILL screw your game and you'll have to reload to before then[fixed for next update]). You should still be able to use the cave to skip unless you boned it ;)

FTKnight

Oct 10, 2018
Will this update contain animations too??
I get the feeling you have no idea just how much work 'proper' animations are to make. For a single artist, The (relatively) simple manga style animation of switching between 2 or 3 images can take up to 6 weeks to make depending on the quality (and complexity) of the images used. for a better animation, like seen in some Mobile Memes, those can take up to 3 or 4 Months or beyond that.

remember, all the artist working on this game are Single people doing 3-d art, rendering a single image can take anywere from a few hours to a full day, even longer if the computer is running slow.

haha mm

Apr 17, 2017
I prefer still images over animations in CG games and I don’t think I’m alone in that opinion. Not only because the work that gets put into making a single animation is better spent making additional or more intricate scenes, but also because most animations I’ve seen, no matter the game, are janky shit that just ruin the scene for me. In fact, the only good animations I’ve seen are from... the Illusion game whose name escapes me. But I’m pretty sure those are not custom made and are in fact prepackaged with the editor.

KilljoyTRV

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2018
I would like to add animations to the game, but only if they were high quality for the reasons that HAHA MM said. Unfortunately, my three artists do not know how to make animations but they are great and quick in making CG's. That being said, even if I found an animator, I can't pay them at the moment because I just lost my second job and that has put my house in danger. This game probably won't ever have animations, no matter how much I want to add them.

Altyrian

Nov 25, 2020
that's okay the game is Fine the way it is maybe it can be added at a much latter date.

TheGuruMage

Jun 13, 2020
Btw, in .13, leveling up has the same messages as in agt, but none of the skills are learned, so you get told that you learned cumsplash, but you never get the skill.

FTKnight

Oct 10, 2018
Btw, in .13, leveling up has the same messages as in agt, but none of the skills are learned, so you get told that you learned cumsplash, but you never get the skill.
that would matter.. if there were any female enemies to use it on.

Zuhl

Aug 25, 2020
that would matter.. if there were any female enemies to use it on.
Does that mean that there will be no female Kener as in the original version, well be ashamed of you.
I was looking forward to the jerk attack
The green anaconda and its addictive poison ;D

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
goblinstalefan

No credit is needed as it's not using anything from PUPSI other then the assets that PUPSI released to the public for anyone to use. They did not want anyone continuing their game so this game is completely new and different except for the assets that are being used.

goblinstalefan

Jan 25, 2021
wot a stupid post
advocating for someone to give credit for using someone else's frames is not stupid. As others have mentioned here, it takes time to animate and render frames. Credit is needed despite what you and the person who replied to me believe. If someone uses public domain music, they still credit the composer of the music.

I guess it's one thing if pupsi themselves said they don't want any credit for any frames but even then I think credit should be given only because someone could play this game, see that pupsi helped influence it with their art/frames and that person may choose to go support pupsi's current work which is good for the community imo. If you disagree with that then I guess we just disagree.

Last edited:

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
goblinstalefan

They already do in their DEV notes in the OP. From the DEV notes. Hi! My name is KilljoyTRV. I'm the one creating the rise of vruk. The game is inspired by the (now abandoned) game, a goblin's tale.

goblinstalefan

Jan 25, 2021
goblinstalefan

They already do in their DEV notes in the OP. From the DEV notes. Hi! My name is KilljoyTRV. I'm the one creating the rise of vruk. The game is inspired by the (now abandoned) game, a goblin's tale.
I think pupsi should be mentioned by name and that they should be mentioned within the actual game and not on the devnotes on this webpage only because people will find this game on other websites. Anyway, I've said my piece and people will either disagree or agree.

3.30 star(s) 20 Votes