3.30 star(s) 20 Votes

D2019

May 19, 2019
I certainly hope everyone is enjoying the game & the new renders. Worked very hard on them.
Hi enjoy playing the game, but when I downloaded the last update, I lost my my saved games. is there away way I can get saves and how to install them ?

SeriouslyBlah

May 22, 2021
i may be dumb..but i got stuck at the beginning of the game after the camping out at night,anyone here knows what i should do?
I cannot go anywhere except for the town in the morning

Last edited:

FTKnight

Oct 10, 2018
i may be dumb..but i got stuck at the beginning of the game after the camping out at night,anyone here knows what i should do?
I cannot go anywhere except for the town in the morning
on the North wall near the campfire is the next step.

FTKnight

Oct 10, 2018
Hi enjoy playing the game, but when I downloaded the last update, I lost my my saved games. is there away way I can get saves and how to install them ?
unfortunately many of the updates will require fresh starts as Killjoy adds new mechanics and makes adjustments to events to make the story flow more coherently.

D2019

May 19, 2019
unfortunately many of the updates will require fresh starts as Killjoy adds new mechanics and makes adjustments to events to make the story flow more coherently.
So I have to restart from the start on this update, what about future updates?

FTKnight

Oct 10, 2018
So I have to restart from the start on this update, what about future updates?
it will honestly depend on the updates content. Weather or not a teased mechanic is added or not. in a few cases, you will need to restart just to get a trigger and event that did not exist because it is replacing the end of content notice.

MarcCollins89

Game Artist
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2017
So at the moment I believe the game doesn't work with old saves (don't worry I let Killjoy know). As for v0.14's release that is unknown (should be by the end of the month)

DerpyDeeDoo

May 7, 2021
So I'm really enjoying this game. It really feels like a tribute to AGT, which I really liked. I think the story / dialogue is actually better than AGT, as Vruk's corruption / persuasion of others is more believable. I'm hoping that we can see content from characters inspired by the Maid and Helena in this one too, as well as more slave collars / tattoos for the ladies. Also hoping for content involving birth scenes and breastfeeding the newborns, but I'm not holding my breath (it's probably a rendering nightmare). Regardless, keep up the good work. It's turning out great so far!

KilljoyTRV

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2018
So I'm really enjoying this game. It really feels like a tribute to AGT, which I really liked. I think the story / dialogue is actually better than AGT, as Vruk's corruption / persuasion of others is more believable. I'm hoping that we can see content from characters inspired by the Maid and Helena in this one too, as well as more slave collars / tattoos for the ladies. Also hoping for content involving birth scenes and breastfeeding the newborns, but I'm not holding my breath (it's probably a rendering nightmare). Regardless, keep up the good work. It's turning out great so far!
Thank you so much! As a bit of a teaser, your wish about some new content is in line with some future updates! You won't be disappointed I hope.

D2019

May 19, 2019
Hi can you help me, I have a a couple of problems. I can't train with the daughter she is not anywhere at noon, the captain is not at the river and after the second breakfast I am unable to sit at the table for breakfast anymore. also the clock in the house will not forward time. any help on this would be grateful.

Reactions: EmeraldKnightmare
3.30 star(s) 20 Votes