3.30 star(s) 20 Votes

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
KilljoyTRV

Well I can now play this type of RPGM now my computers power button took a shit so I had to get a new computer. Lost lots and lots of games but now have a new computer with a RTX 3080 and bought a 8 tereabyte storage to keep all of my shit in.

KilljoyTRV

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2018
KilljoyTRV

Well I can now play this type of RPGM now my computers power button took a shit so I had to get a new computer. Lost lots and lots of games but now have a new computer with a RTX 3080 and bought a 8 tereabyte storage to keep all of my shit in.
Glad you got the computer thing sorted out! Really hope you like the game too. Hop on over to the discord if you'd like to chat with me a bit. I am WAY more active there than here.

mlpdraco

Feb 12, 2019
Cant play. I cant open it on my pc. Its RPGM and I never had a problem with they, but it says here that I need a 32 bits version... If I download some new RPGM program, would this help me to run the game?

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
mlpdraco

It could be that you can't play RPGM MZ games on your computer. My old computer before it died last week couldn't play this game or any RPGM MZ but now I can play them just fine.

Reactions: mlpdraco

FTKnight

Oct 10, 2018
Cant play. I cant open it on my pc. Its RPGM and I never had a problem with they, but it says here that I need a 32 bits version... If I download some new RPGM program, would this help me to run the game?
myuhinny is unfortunately right, the current default is 64 bit, and your computer might be one of the few that is able to run windows 10 without also being able to run the 64 bit systems.

If there is a automated 32 bit conversion setting to the coding engine, no one told Killjoy about it, Nor told him how to properly set it up. it would also be hard to bug test as you would need a 32 bits system to properly run it.

D2019

May 19, 2019
Hi can some help me I downloaded the new version but delete my saved files up to version 12. can as someone got the save files I can use and tell me where they go please.

mlpdraco

Feb 12, 2019
myuhinny is unfortunately right, the current default is 64 bit, and your computer might be one of the few that is able to run windows 10 without also being able to run the 64 bit systems.

If there is a automated 32 bit conversion setting to the coding engine, no one told Killjoy about it, Nor told him how to properly set it up. it would also be hard to bug test as you would need a 32 bits system to properly run it.
Mine is Windows 7, even before 10 lol. I recall some versions of RPGM I couldnt play, I stared to play after download one RPGM on its site, like some newer version (I dont recall the name... but the files inside it allowed me then to open the games I couldnt). I didnt knew this one new, MZ that myuhinny said, but I will look for it and see if it helps here.

mlpdraco

Feb 12, 2019
mlpdraco

It could be that you can't play RPGM MZ games on your computer. My old computer before it died last week couldn't play this game or any RPGM MZ but now I can play them just fine.
Thanks a lot, I will look for a way to make this MZ games work here. I didnt knew it was a new version of RPGM on this game, or what was its name too.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
mlpdraco

Yeah RPGM MZ is the newest RPGM version. Mine was windows 7 as well but now that I had to buy a new computer it's windows 10. The first thing I did was get classic shell to uncluster fuck their fucking start menu to look more like windows 7's start menu and remove all of that forced shit they wanted to try to make me look at.

Made in Nepal

Jul 26, 2020
Thanks a lot, I will look for a way to make this MZ games work here. I didnt knew it was a new version of RPGM on this game, or what was its name too.
From what you've been telling here, you have a system with windows 7 and your system refused to run the program which means it has a 32 bits processor. Talking about windows 7, there is no problem with the engine running on it, except some lag and slower performance but it's playable. Maybe the only reason you're unable to play is that the game doesn't support systems based on 32 bits architecture.

Fate3D

Mar 18, 2019
Glad you got the computer thing sorted out! Really hope you like the game too. Hop on over to the discord if you'd like to chat with me a bit. I am WAY more active there than here.
I can only see the textchannels #welcome and #rules
Nothing else...:unsure::confused:

JP Woods

May 19, 2017
I played the old game version, like it very much. Also glad it came back as a remake kind which is even better! I also mange to figure out how to use the cheats for more money thing, now I wonder if you could do the same thing for getting level up faster?

3.30 star(s) 20 Votes