3.30 star(s) 20 Votes

trumpet25

Sep 24, 2019
Hi. I can't play because when I open the game an error pops up saying: " Your browser does not support WebGL.".
Any solution?

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
i want to have save lara train

please reboot for the second time and still can't see lara in the afternoon

View attachment 1183182
Assuming you've seen the queen...
Not sure where you're at, but after the lesson with the short bow - Vruk getting a bunch of bullseyes and Lara getting a centre... that appears to be it with her for this update.

Azeric

Oct 8, 2019
I just started it, and it seems to be a rework of A Goblin's Tale: Same main character, same basic story (conquer village and its girls to breed a new Goblin army), so far same maps (though apparently on a different version of RPGM), but the grammar is much improved, and the story beats I have seen so far are set up slightly differently.

edit: Scripting seems a bit wonky still, however. There's a clearing just south of the starting point that triggers a short cut scene where Vruk sees the youngest daughter - but the scene seems to trigger whenever you cross the tile, even at day times where the daughter's sprite is not yet present (i.e. when she's not in that clearing).

edit2: It also seems really short, unless I ran into a bug. After you put Vera onto the rack, the rack sprite goes back to its original state, and if you leave the cave, you can't get back in. Bug or End of Content? edit: Seems this is EoC for now. Not a problem, but a short notice would be nice to avoid confusion.
Thanks bro

Azeric

Oct 8, 2019
I just started it, and it seems to be a rework of A Goblin's Tale: Same main character, same basic story (conquer village and its girls to breed a new Goblin army), so far same maps (though apparently on a different version of RPGM), but the grammar is much improved, and the story beats I have seen so far are set up slightly differently.

edit: Scripting seems a bit wonky still, however. There's a clearing just south of the starting point that triggers a short cut scene where Vruk sees the youngest daughter - but the scene seems to trigger whenever you cross the tile, even at day times where the daughter's sprite is not yet present (i.e. when she's not in that clearing).

edit2: It also seems really short, unless I ran into a bug. After you put Vera onto the rack, the rack sprite goes back to its original state, and if you leave the cave, you can't get back in. Bug or End of Content? edit: Seems this is EoC for now. Not a problem, but a short notice would be nice to avoid confusion.
Hello can someone help me am stuck. Am playing it on android and I can't do a single thing. I found the cave all well and good but the next quest to find a location to assess the situation I don't know how to and if I go to the village dead please help!!! Can't even see anyone I have checked the area surrounded by tree's that has a sign board there nothing at all

KilljoyTRV

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2018
Although I play it in a vitual machine it would be great, to play it on Linux. But the more important thing is the continuation/the progging of this great game.
THX KilljoyTRV. You do a great job!!!!!!!!!!! (y)
Thanks a bunch! Feel free to join us on discord. And I will see about making additional ports for 0.14.

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
For all those having the problem of repeated death to the Hunter and not being able to pass time.
After the noon training with Lara where you hear a noise at the cave and come across the hunter, go to the denmar sign and click the event. DO NOT skip doing this as it WILL BUG your game and you will have to reload a previous save/restart your game.
str8up
Smiruk
Also Dickdragons are not in the game yet.

Last edited:

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
And to get legit money: Work at the farm in the afternoon, Hunt bats and sell their wings at the shop and work for the Captain at noon after meeting the Queen(same with selling bat wings).

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
I can not put the paper to sign even i can not see those items on my list. :(
They arn't there. You need to get the Knife from the farmhouse at night. If it still doesn't work it seems like a common bug for the android port if your using that
so at its makers for a fix(not Dev for this game).

Last edited:

Tolgay

Oct 24, 2018
They arn't there. You need to get the Knife from the farmhouse at night. If it still doesn't work it seems like a common bug for the android port so at its makes for a fix(not Dev for this game).
Sure, i get the knife but nothing happned when i try to put knife with paper to the sign. the sign just shining with star. :(
and this is pc version.
Thanks for quick reply

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
Sure, i get the knife but nothing happned when i try to put knife with paper to the sign. the sign just shining with star. :(
and this is pc version.
Thanks for quick reply
You're doing it in the morning?

Doctor Shark

Nov 7, 2019
When you first wake up in Vera's bed go IMMEDIATELY to the farmhouse. You will get to see the Mom.
Not there for me. Maybe it's something you have to do early on in content? I met the daughter who called me an orc but I haven't seen her or her mom since.

3.30 star(s) 20 Votes