3.30 star(s) 20 Votes

suijin

Jun 29, 2017
NTR is not quite NTR but morons will call it that-during battles the girls can be raped by monsters (can be avoided through tactics and is future content)
...well maybe you could add a more accurate tag, then, since you're not a moron.

KilljoyTRV

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2018
...well maybe you could add a more accurate tag, then, since you're not a moron.
I mean it's there for those that would see it, label it as NTR and say, 'THERE'S NO TAG!' Not trying to call you a moron.

KilljoyTRV

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2018
Again no mac and linux versions, so it can't be played/tested easily by part of the community.
No one has requested one on my discord (I'm not over here all the time so I haven't seen one here) but for 0.14 I can make a mac or linux port if there is a base for it. So far, I've only seen requests for the android port, and I don't do that one.

Reactions: szabon

suijin

Jun 29, 2017
I mean it's there for those that would see it, label it as NTR and say, 'THERE'S NO TAG!' Not trying to call you a moron.
See above. If you can think of a more accurate tag, use that. If you can't, then it's not unreasonable for people to ask you to tag it with the closest tag available.

Last edited by a moderator:

szabon

Jun 16, 2019
No one has requested one on my discord (I'm not over here all the time so I haven't seen one here) but for 0.14 I can make a mac or linux port if there is a base for it. So far, I've only seen requests for the android port, and I don't do that one.
That would be great! Thanks!

passenger2054

Jun 10, 2020
the website doesnt recognize the save files and my tool doesnt work so no cheating. killing monsters only gives xp, batwings no gold. only thing that works is the shipbuilding job which nets 10g per day.... yeah not gonna do that.
I understood what you meant, guy about the save, the format was changed but thanks to google, I found this site that offers to edit the file. Only Gold can be edited it seems.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
Is there any way to get it working with JoiPlay, or do you use a different method? I might be able to help with future android ports...
i don't care if something is working with joiplay or not.
i create android ports.
and thanks, but no thanks, i don't need help.

Reactions: Ink

Sommion

Apr 13, 2018
I have progress the game till the hunter burn my cave and i move with the girls, and i give the dress to the mother...
Is there is no more scenes with lara? or its a bug mine that she doesnt appear in the training ground?

Last edited:

FTKnight

Oct 10, 2018
I have progress the game till the hunter burn my cave and i move with the girls, and i give the dress to the mother...
Is there is no more scenes with lara? or its a bug mine that she doesnt appear in the training ground?
..... if you read the ingame text, you would know that the hu ter has put the training on hold.

Reactions: poldy

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
I hope that scenes will be updated in future, now they are like 2 pics for whole scenes.

TheGuruMage

Jun 13, 2020
It'd be nice for smaller screens (like android) if there was an option to make the text smaller, as it keeps getting cut off... Is that a feature that you can add to the options menu?

Fate3D

Mar 18, 2019
Although I play it in a vitual machine it would be great, to play it on Linux. But the more important thing is the continuation/the progging of this great game.
THX KilljoyTRV. You do a great job!!!!!!!!!!! (y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: KilljoyTRV
3.30 star(s) 20 Votes