3.30 star(s) 20 Votes

hastur9

Nov 30, 2018
Am I the only one that is having problems opening the attachment. I have tried both breezip and unpacker and they both crash when I try.

Jul 14, 2017
The old captain is not there and when waiting till afternoon to start training daughter she is no where to be found. Cannot find Vera to enter the palace with either. Sleeping to next day causes the next breakfast scene to play but none of the other characters in town have moved on (i.e. can't work for the alchemist, etc.)

Am I the only one having this problem?

Dideldidum

May 19, 2017
how do i earn gold ? i got 50 from vera and spend it on a lockpick. now i need 100 for veras costume...

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
wow the town bridge is so small i actually had to wait for a squirrel to cross it BEFORE i could cross it myself

Dideldidum

May 19, 2017
defeating the monsters or even editing the save file on the saveeditonline website to increase the amount of money.
the website doesnt recognize the save files and my tool doesnt work so no cheating. killing monsters only gives xp, batwings no gold. only thing that works is the shipbuilding job which nets 10g per day.... yeah not gonna do that.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
how do i earn gold ? i got 50 from vera and spend it on a lockpick. now i need 100 for veras costume...
the captain gives you gold for gathering wood he is close to the bridge
forgot to ask where did you get lockpick?LOL sorry never mind i found it LOL

Last edited:

qweyn

Nov 24, 2016
I like what's in this game so far.

I want to point out two things to the dev.
1. we need more ways to skip time
2. Bardcore Pumped Up Kicks? Really?

ferdere

Feb 5, 2018
the website doesnt recognize the save files and my tool doesnt work so no cheating. killing monsters only gives xp, batwings no gold. only thing that works is the shipbuilding job which nets 10g per day.... yeah not gonna do that.
you can sell the bad wings to the alchymist for 5 gold each

Reactions: Dideldidum

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
They will never cover it because they are different games
You saying the story line is completely different?

I was under the impression it was a pick and rework of the old one and would have continue the same story.

43pass

Nov 18, 2017
what do i do after vera says the goblin hunter is in the inn and lara took her first protein shack, dont know what to do?

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
well that sucks i too got the lockpick and now i got a 100 gold and cant buy the outfit

3.30 star(s) 20 Votes