3.30 star(s) 20 Votes

lolyfe420

Nov 27, 2017
is anyone else having an issue with the game freezing solid after talking to Lara just before "rescuing" her mother?
I'm unable to do anything as soon as Lara runs off screen

Feb 26, 2019
You probably missed a few steps somewhere. Vruk will tell you what to do. But there is a walkthrough here you can search for or just post what part happened last and i'll sort you out.
I play on the android version - for Windows it does not start writes * BRUSER NOT SUPPORT Web GL*or something like that. Perhaps the app emulator gives out some bugs, well, let's play, we can figure it out and look there and the update will appear.And it's not interesting to play when it's ready.;) Thank you.

Nelix171

Apr 10, 2020
Hmmm :unsure: I don't understand how to get to the village. I go wandering around to no avail ... Well, we will try. On the farm, he became the father of some logs ... Interesting.:coffee:
I wrote a basic walkthru for this ages ago when it was first posted to F95. See below. I suggest you start the game fresh and follow the walkthru attached.

9alwa

Sep 16, 2020
Is it already covering everything that's been happening in a goblin tale so far?

FTKnight

Oct 10, 2018
nope. AGT covered the full pregnacy and several side (con)quests before being canceled that have not been code into TRoV yet.

Also AGT is just the inspiration with some of the artwork and Map layouts being Inherited.

Chimp :D

Jan 18, 2020
how much content is there rn? I remember the game this is based off of had a fair amount.

3.30 star(s) 20 Votes