3.30 star(s) 20 Votes

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
There is a issue in my game

I cant post the bandit letter on the sign in the morning the sprakles are there but when i click on it nothing happends

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
well im not sure whats up ...reading others posts thinking ive been playing wrong.
so after my 1st night with vera wake up and have breakfast and i used the cave to pass time for noon hour to do the training
with lara in the field i first met her (beginning of game)
i got a bad end because i went to cave to "check out the noise"
as far as buying the outfit goes i THOUGHT it was same place as lockpick BUT turns out its the potions vender
so if cant goto cave how the fuck ya pass time and what am i doing wrong?i never got to give lara her protein shake or anything

VEHX

Jun 14, 2018
Where is the captain actually, I can't find him while following the guide here. Jesus this is frustrating.

poldy

Jan 13, 2019
i have some issue.
i dont know why but animations isnt working, only time that worked for me were: fap to feed vera, second secret encounter by secret i mean
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nelix171

Apr 10, 2020
i have some issue.
i dont know why but animations isnt working, only time that worked for me were: fap to feed vera, second secret encounter by secret i mean
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Seems that there is only 1 animated scene so far. Check out the discord for this game (see OP for access)

Reactions: poldy

KilljoyTRV

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2018
Where is the captain actually, I can't find him while following the guide here. Jesus this is frustrating.
The Captain doesn't appear until after you talk to the queen now and he appears at noon, not in the afternoon.

VEHX

Jun 14, 2018
the website doesnt recognize the save files and my tool doesnt work so no cheating. killing monsters only gives xp, batwings no gold. only thing that works is the shipbuilding job which nets 10g per day.... yeah not gonna do that.

Use this website, the game save file is RMMZ not the typical RPG maker files.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
So this update ends when the mom is pregnant ?

I might have missed a ton

The barn girl does that end with the work and bj reward ?

VEHX

Jun 14, 2018
The Captain doesn't appear until after you talk to the queen now and he appears at noon, not in the afternoon.
Ok thanks, also can you help me with another thing. I can't seem to find the dickdragon required for the potion quest.

Last edited:

poldy

Jan 13, 2019
the website doesnt recognize the save files and my tool doesnt work so no cheating. killing monsters only gives xp, batwings no gold. only thing that works is the shipbuilding job which nets 10g per day.... yeah not gonna do that.
you can alwawys sell that bat wings it is 5 per one wing
so bat are giving 5g per 1 combat

Scotty1212

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Did you fix the bugs from previous version? I could not leave the cave area as game was crashing after giving knife scene

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
KilljoyTRV

quick question about some of those tags if you don't mind.

the beasiality - that referring to Vruk? or are his girls doing it with some animal.
and the ntr - we doing that, it being done to us?

KilljoyTRV

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2018
KilljoyTRV

quick question about some of those tags if you don't mind.

the beasiality - that referring to Vruk? or are his girls doing it with some animal.
and the ntr - we doing that, it being done to us?
Beastie stuff not referring to Vruk, but future content. NTR is not quite NTR but morons will call it that-during battles the girls can be raped by monsters (can be avoided through tactics and is future content)

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
is this game really at the 13th update with no vaginal?
Not sure it's the 13th looking at the release notes, that said there is vaginal in the cave before going into town and also at night at Vera's place.

Ok thanks, also can you help me with another thing. I can't seem to find the dickdragon required for the potion quest.
I'm looking for them too

Reactions: inkysquid

KilljoyTRV

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2018
That quest is a placeholder. Couldn't finish it as I finally got the renders for the Vicki stuff and had to go back and add that. The dickdragons and the sleeping powder will be added in 0.14

KilljoyTRV

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2018
The update numbering is as follows: 0.13 means the third update for chapter 1. I may have to change it alter, but for now I'm looking to finish the first chapter in 10 updates or less (chapter one is Denmar)

Reactions: Lukasz1 and poldy
3.30 star(s) 20 Votes