3.30 star(s) 20 Votes

bulgara

Jan 13, 2020
For those that are looking to cheat money in the game without a save editor tool. Go out hunt some bat wings. (just 1 will be fine). Once the Queen says you can shop, go to the clothing sales lady where you can sell.

Now for the cheat. Save and close the game.
Look for your "The Rise of Vruk\data\Items.json" open this with text editor of your choice. search for "Bat Wing" on that same row to the right, you'll see "price":10. Note that the shops divide that value by half. So .... set that number to whatever you want knowing that the value will be halved when you go to sell.

Save the Items.json file
Reopen the game.
Sell to the lady.

Enjoy

Unknown_Beta

Nov 12, 2020
It's unfortunate this game seems to be trying to recreate the last game scene for scene. Especially if you update so slow. Think people are going to pay for what they already have? It'll take a year plus to progress the story down the path to where the last game fizzled.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
There is a blink spot near the sign to denmar. Interact with it.
im experiencing a bug because i dont have that happening
UPDATE:not sure if bug or i fucked something up ...if i goto cave set timer for noon come out the guy stands there UNTIL im leaving cave area then game over
so when i do that come out at noon i see what your talking about then BUT die before i can goto it SO is there a way to somehow skip time for noon with out
going to cave set to noon?(hope that made sense)
UPDATED:as much as it pains me to do this im just going to restart a new game bro in theory i should be able to stand still in morning and eventually noon SHOULD roll around but ive been waiting for ever and aint happening and ither way by the time i got replies,etc regardless of outcomes be faster that way anyways so ya im gonna start a new game thanks for the info btw

Last edited:

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
For those that are looking to cheat money in the game without a save editor tool. Go out hunt some bat wings. (just 1 will be fine). Once the Queen says you can shop, go to the clothing sales lady where you can sell.

Now for the cheat. Save and close the game.
Look for your "The Rise of Vruk\data\Items.json" open this with text editor of your choice. search for "Bat Wing" on that same row to the right, you'll see "price":10. Note that the shops divide that value by half. So .... set that number to whatever you want knowing that the value will be halved when you go to sell.

Save the Items.json file
Reopen the game.
Sell to the lady.

Enjoy
so long story short this should work in all unity games look for prices :D
awsome man they say ya cant teach old dogs new tricks well we certainly myth busted that theory ;)

Smiruk

Dec 1, 2017
Look like i broke the game by buying the gift for Vera too soon, i can't advance time in the cave without dying, and the clock to advance time doesn't work. Do someone have a save before i commence training with Lara? I have no will to start again... Thanks.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
Look like i broke the game by buying the gift for Vera too soon, i can't advance time in the cave without dying, and the clock to advance time doesn't work. Do someone have a save before i commence training with Lara? I have no will to start again... Thanks.
LOL thats what happened to me bro...long story short i restarted the game from scratch at first i was kind of pissed at myself
for fucking up in the 1st place BUT then i was rewarded my fetish of knocking up a chick happened and needless to say
restarting the game from scratch was well worth it getting THAT reward ;)

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: kiteares and Smiruk

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
seen a post something about the farm girl giving a bj....whats the secret to trigger that to happen?
ive talked to her 2x maybe 3x(forget)...the 1st time i thought i was going to get another BAD END again because of the first bit of dialog...ive became friends with her....she told me i should meet her mom in the morning (never seen her there and been checking)
final conversation was her asking about my cock size and then she went to work i the barn and when i went to look she wasnt there and ive been checking the farm on/off and havent seen her again YET
UPDATE:almost forgot i wish the clock in kitchen would specify time of days/nights like our clock in cave did ....sure the icons change BUT i miss clock telling us too LOL

Nelix171

Apr 10, 2020
what im i doing wrong if i goto cave set to noon i come out games over
when i goto the sign it just tells me locations
There is a goblin hunter at the cave that kills you as soon as you approach. You need to try to access the cave by the sign post to the town of Denmar. That gets you to a scene whereby you run away and you then need to go back to Vera to inform her of what is happening. This enables the clock time changer. which you need to click on in order to move the time of day forward. If Vera is not present go see the captain and give him some wood. If you dont have enough wood go EAST and collect wood from the sparkly logs. There are 5 to COLLECT. then go see captain and you will sell the lumber/wood for 10 credits and time advances to Afternoon/Evening. then see Vera at her house.

Nelix171

Apr 10, 2020
seen a post something about the farm girl giving a bj....whats the secret to trigger that to happen?
ive talked to her 2x maybe 3x(forget)...the 1st time i thought i was going to get another BAD END again because of the first bit of dialog...ive became friends with her....she told me i should meet her mom in the morning (never seen her there and been checking)
final conversation was her asking about my cock size and then she went to work i the barn and when i went to look she wasnt there and ive been checking the farm on/off and havent seen her again YET
UPDATE:almost forgot i wish the clock in kitchen would specify time of days/nights like our clock in cave did ....sure the icons change BUT i miss clock telling us too LOL
When you first wake up in Vera's bed go IMMEDIATELY to the farmhouse. You will get to see the Mom.

Reactions: str8up

Firs_Ar

May 7, 2021
Sorry to bother . I have a question

1>)Is there such a thing as a real guide for this game?

Smiruk

Dec 1, 2017
LOL thats what happened to me bro...long story short i restarted the game from scratch at first i was kind of pissed at myself
for fucking up in the 1st place BUT then i was rewarded my fetish of knocking up a chick happened and needless to say
restarting the game from scratch was well worth it getting THAT reward ;)
I already restarted the game one time too, i hope it will not become a habit...

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
I already restarted the game one time too, i hope it will not become a habit...
LOL i think ya be alright bro....in the morning goto kitchen talk to vera and she will help you make protein shakes
and then go directly to kitchen table and have a seat

Zeph3r

Oct 22, 2020
Hey, tried this game out and recently learned about it's history and predecessor from some past posts here. What I'm wondering is since the dev for AGT said they could use their assets and "story" but not completely copy the game (which in this case I assume means the coding), does that mean that KillJoy has had to create the parts of the game that are similar to AGT from scratch? Hoping anyone who's more knowledgeable about the situation could provide me an answer.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
this update sure was a nice treat we got spoiled rotten...its sure getting close to where the original left off thats forsure
already cant wait for the next update !!!!

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
Hey, tried this game out and recently learned about it's history and predecessor from some past posts here. What I'm wondering is since the dev for AGT said they could use their assets and "story" but not completely copy the game (which in this case I assume means the coding), does that mean that KillJoy has had to create the parts of the game that are similar to AGT from scratch? Hoping anyone who's more knowledgeable about the situation could provide me an answer.
well the short story long...at the end of the day regardless of the devs methods at doing this remake (agree to disagree)
seems alot of people are forgetting the most important thing about all of this
(cough)correct me if im wrong BUT is this not a pirated gaming site?
ignore the haters bro they preaching to the wrong choir !!!

3.30 star(s) 20 Votes