3.30 star(s) 20 Votes

Zeph3r

Oct 22, 2020
well the short story long...at the end of the day regardless of the devs methods at doing this remake (agree to disagree)
seems alot of people are forgetting the most important thing about all of this
(cough)correct me if im wrong BUT is this not a pirated gaming site?
ignore the haters bro they preaching to the wrong choir !!!
No yeah, totally understand that. Just played through the original and I think this reboot has a lot more promise than AGT, cause the version I played off of f95 was all over the place. Was just wondering cause of development speed and such cause if dev was allowed to use the code they may not have to spend much time remaking the original map, but after having seen the state of AGT I actually think it would be faster to make the game from scratch again. Storywise yes Rise of Vruk is behind AGT but honestly the current content is a lot more fleshed out and better than what AGT had

Zeph3r

Oct 22, 2020
Not there for me. Maybe it's something you have to do early on in content? I met the daughter who called me an orc but I haven't seen her or her mom since.
I only saw her when I overheard the Mom and daughter talking in the barn during one of my early playthroughs, don't know what exactly triggered it though

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
No yeah, totally understand that. Just played through the original and I think this reboot has a lot more promise than AGT, cause the version I played off of f95 was all over the place. Was just wondering cause of development speed and such cause if dev was allowed to use the code they may not have to spend much time remaking the original map, but after having seen the state of AGT I actually think it would be faster to make the game from scratch again. Storywise yes Rise of Vruk is behind AGT but honestly the current content is a lot more fleshed out and better than what AGT had
im not to sure about all the details,etc ...all i know is i love both games the abandoned one and of course this one
and when it first came out there was a lot of bad shit said about his methods of doing the remake and so when i seen your comment yesterday (im sorry for misunderstanding,etc ...i get it now )i thought ahh fuck here we go again with the haters
again bro sorry for misunderstanding

FTKnight

Oct 10, 2018
Killjoy is making the code from scratch, this is not a reboot, it is a spiritual successor. he Maps and the various old art files were released by AGT's dev Pupsi, instead of *just* using the old art files as is, the various volunteer artist are using them as references and creating New scenes.

Also being the Developer of TRoV is not Killjoy's day job. His subscribe star would need to be a lot high for that to work out for Killjoy long term financial health.

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
Guys please somebody can help I need to put letter to sigh in / I take knife wait for morning but there is bug its just not aload me to do it can somebody help or something

sting22

May 12, 2017
Can't pin the message on the board (Linux Mint + Wine). Need a savegame.

Thanks in advance

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
Guys please somebody can help I need to put letter to sigh in / I take knife wait for morning but there is bug its just not aload me to do it can somebody help or something
Can't pin the message on the board (Linux Mint + Wine). Need a savegame.

Thanks in advance
You need to get the Knife from the farmhouse at night make sure you check all 3 spots in the house and then get chased out. If this didn't happen you didn't get it. Then in the morning go outside and the sign should have sparkles on it, click it. If you can please tell me where and off which poster you got the file from so i can tell if it's an unmodded file(DM me if you want with the info) so i can check if the advice i give will work of not or if your game is truely bugged. I know The66 has an android port so i want to see if it's a problem with their build or the original.

Reactions: potspipe

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
So I am in town now and have talked to the queen and there is a hunter looking for goblins, met the farm girl but not the mother and Vera is bred but unsure if I am at the end of update I do have a quest were I need to help the alchemist, bat wings and dick dragon items but all i am getting is bats

FTKnight

Oct 10, 2018
So I am in town now and have talked to the queen and there is a hunter looking for goblins, met the farm girl but not the mother and Vera is bred but unsure if I am at the end of update I do have a quest were I need to help the alchemist, bat wings and dick dragon items but all i am getting is bats
that is an incomplete 'side' quest, put in as a future content teaser. and to debug the opening sequence, same with any interactions that do not have a solid ending.

Reactions: Deathdawg

Alex040677

Jun 4, 2017
the clock on the wall in Vera's house is not working and I cannot advance with time. Does anyone know how to do?

sting22

May 12, 2017
You need to get the Knife from the farmhouse at night make sure you check all 3 spots in the house and then get chased out. If this didn't happen you didn't get it. Then in the morning go outside and the sign should have sparkles on it, click it. If you can please tell me where and off which poster you got the file from so i can tell if it's an unmodded file(DM me if you want with the info) so i can check if the advice i give will work of not or if your game is truely bugged. I know The66 has an android port so i want to see if it's a problem with their build or the original.

Thanks a lot. That was the solution.

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
No offense but this game is fucking buggy. Every time some new bug appear and you can do anything and progress with story. I neeed to buy dress for Vera but have not enought money killing some bats but its not enougth when I came to afternoon this girls that work in shop give me some quest that its not possible to do in one game but without this dress I cant continue playing because when I go to sleep in vera house in morning no new scenes and I cant skip morning because my cave already destroyed and breakfast with girls dont trigger

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
No offense but this game is fucking buggy. Every time some new bug appear and you can do anything and progress with story. I neeed to buy dress for Vera but have not enought money killing some bats but its not enougth when I came to afternoon this girls that work in shop give me some quest that its not possible to do in one game but without this dress I cant continue playing because when I go to sleep in vera house in morning no new scenes and I cant skip morning because my cave already destroyed and breakfast with girls dont trigger
Yeah you hit one of the big bugs in this build which i have a solution for here #532 . That's the problem with playing ALL games that are being built as you play them, you are bound to run into bugs. We try hard to fix/find these before a release and definitely fix them after, but yeah stuff sneaks through. Just look at the BIG games like the assassins creed series and the new cyberpunk. If they can't deal with their issues before and after release, i wouldn't worry about a few small bugs that slip through that get a work around until they get fixed in a smaller game.
And this is all the ways to get money ATM and a little grind is required. #534

cariocas2

Jun 12, 2017
My game freeze when Goblin say he will explode bandits camp. as soon as Laras shows off the game screen, the game freeze...

3.30 star(s) 20 Votes