3.30 star(s) 20 Votes

__1994___

Apr 21, 2020
Fantastic renders and production. A fun game to play. The male protagonist game yes is my favorite (The Rise of Vruk ) but it is very well done and keeps you engaged all the time ... If I had some cash to spend I would strongly support The Rise of Vruk y and hope he delivers more content to come

• Red Heart
Reactions: KilljoyTRV

gogliagoop

Jan 21, 2018
Can't start the game. I get a message saying 'write error in the file' when installed, then 'nw_elf.dll was not found' when I try to start the game. I've tried reinstalling but get the same. Any suggestions?

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
Can't start the game. I get a message saying 'write error in the file' when installed, then 'nw_elf.dll was not found' when I try to start the game. I've tried reinstalling but get the same. Any suggestions?
Which version are you running? on what platform? And where did you get it from?

anonpal269

Nov 29, 2019
All I can say is that it has potential but is very flawed and obviously early in development. Accidentally not doing a quest step at the exact time it wants breaks the game, many mechanics aren't properly explained, and quest progress isn't given. There's no point in having a quest log if all it says is corrupt the family. That's not helpful. I've gotten stuck on what to do with the goblin hunter, and I can't find dick dragons for the alchemist quest and, given the previous updates, I have no idea if that is just because it isn't done and developer notes weren't added or I'm missing something, because it doesn't tell you anything.

Also, as an aside, I look at the tags and hope that it does something other than the bog standard MC catches farmgirl banging her horse. I know it's unlikely and niche, but low key hoping that Vruk gets antsy and goes after the horse himself.

Feb 26, 2019
So-so. Great job ...(y)Much more interesting even A Goblins Tale. We are waiting for the update. While we are saving money for nighties ..(y) And I ought to get a sleeping potion ...Who is interested in saving, please use it.
View attachment save.zip
Oh, I almost forgot. Textures freeze, as I understand the video card is weak. Vruk barely runs.:rolleyes:

Last edited:

cariocas2

Jun 12, 2017
All I can say is that it has potential but is very flawed and obviously early in development. Accidentally not doing a quest step at the exact time it wants breaks the game, many mechanics aren't properly explained, and quest progress isn't given. There's no point in having a quest log if all it says is corrupt the family. That's not helpful. I've gotten stuck on what to do with the goblin hunter, and I can't find dick dragons for the alchemist quest and, given the previous updates, I have no idea if that is just because it isn't done and developer notes weren't added or I'm missing something, because it doesn't tell you anything.

Also, as an aside, I look at the tags and hope that it does something other than the bog standard MC catches farmgirl banging her horse. I know it's unlikely and niche, but low key hoping that Vruk gets antsy and goes after the horse himself.

Same Problem with the Dragons missing...

FTKnight

Oct 10, 2018
The dragons are not yet implemented. The sleep potion quest is incomplete for now. The dev likes to give teasers of future side quests. Gives us something concrete to look forward to.

Reactions: Anastasia Lanycia

TheGuruMage

Jun 13, 2020
To those who are stuck: check each location at each time of day. All things occur only at the specific time of day they happen at, most things occur at noon or afternoon, some things occur in the morning, some things occur in the evening, and only a few things happen at night.

The dev has already said that dickdragons aren't in this version, but when you get to the last part of the main story, it says save here so you can use your save in .14

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
cant visit queen to be allowed to shop
In this version, the Queen of the Guard forbade Vruk to visit the castle - probably with the updates the plot will unfold.
Can file config.rmmzsave and is not needed - try with and without it ...
You need to train with Lara first at noon in the cave woods, then go to the castle in the afternoon to see Vera and the queen.

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
The latest version from this thread on Windows.
You unzipped it right? If so and it's still busted there should be a link to the discord page in OP and you can get the original file(which i know should work) and make sure to do a fresh unzip and don't just copy over files.

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 20 Votes