3.30 star(s) 20 Votes

FTKnight

Oct 10, 2018
So many sarcastic responses, yet I don't want the flak from the mobs about them.

what you are asking for is the equivalent of thanking the guys who cut down the tree(s) for the paper your diploma was printed on.

you are such an obvious internet troll that I feel ashamed on your behalf that thios was the best you could do.

goblinstalefan

Jan 25, 2021
So many sarcastic responses, yet I don't want the flak from the mobs about them.

what you are asking for is the equivalent of thanking the guys who cut down the tree(s) for the paper your diploma was printed on.

you are such an obvious internet troll that I feel ashamed on your behalf that this was the best you could do.
I'm not a troll at all. Try making a video game using frames from movies released in the theaters. Let's see how that goes if they find out about it. The amount of resistance I'm getting for simply wanting the person who created the idea for the game and created frames to get credit is kind of hilarious. It is not the same as crediting the person who cut down the tree to make the diploma, that would be me wanting them to credit RPG maker or whatever software they used. They are using the same tilesets in some instances even. The fact that you are calling me a troll for pointing out straight facts is ridiculous.

FTKnight

Oct 10, 2018
-
The amount of resistance I'm getting for simply wanting the person who created the idea for the game and created frames to get credit is kind of hilarious.
and it is funny that you think Pupsi is the original creator of this game idea. he is not, noy by a long shot, Pupsi is not even the creator of the MC's, Vruk's, Model.
Part 2: Pupsi released what non-storyline work he did do to the public domain. this Means you can use images/assets for whatever you want and the Copywrite lawyers can do Nothing about it.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Pupsi's goblin is the hob goblin straight out of the box with nothing done to it at all. and RPGM has a shit ton of free tile sets that pretty much all RPGM DEV's use and I'm sure that RPGM comes with some as well not sure though as I have never made anything in RPGM.

goblinstalefan

Jan 25, 2021
-

and it is funny that you think Pupsi is the original creator of this game idea. he is not, noy by a long shot, Pupsi is not even the creator of the MC's, Vruk's, Model.
Part 2: Pupsi released what non-storyline work he did do to the public domain. this Means you can use images/assets for whatever you want and the Copywrite lawyers can do Nothing about it.
Just a friendly "hey this game was created with help by frames publicly available by pupsi" is not at all a unreasonable request. This game is inspired by the base plot of A Goblin's Tale. I'm not talking about the corruption game genre in general.

I'm not talking about being sued, I'm talking about basic artistic common courtesy. Which I already mentioned I agreed was stupid to bring up here but yet here I still am.

If I wanted to talk about being sued I'd mention the idea of messaging Raw 3D and asking them if they are aware of this game and if the creator purchased a license to use the hobgoblin model but that's not what I'm here to do because I realize that crediting them might actually catch some legal flak if you don't own the license while pupsi is some random person on the internet who doesn't have access to corporate lawyers.

goblinstalefan

Jan 25, 2021
Pupsi's goblin is the hob goblin straight out of the box with nothing done to it at all. and RPGM has a shit ton of free tile sets that pretty much all RPGM DEV's use and I'm sure that RPGM comes with some as well not sure though as I have never made anything in RPGM.
People pay to license those and then they create frames with those and are legally able to sell those frames as new creations. So pupsi's created animations are a separate work of art than the actual hobgoblin, legally speaking.

KilljoyTRV

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2018
Pupsi used base models, didn't change much at all. I don't credit Pupsi as I have 3 artists THAT HAVE COMPLETELY REMADE ALL ASSETS! I bought every asset, I pay my artists, and I WRITE THE STORY. I credited Pupsi with the inspiration to my game which is all the credit due (we all loved that game). I don't have any splash pages made for the game yet, and you have no idea what I intend to say on them in game, so why are you arguing? I HAVE PAID for the assets (their original creators) that Pupsi released. In the end, the ONLY thing *I* took from Pupsi was the idea. As stated before though, it wasn't Pupsi's idea originally, and my game differs from AGT so much in story they are hardly sisters. How about asking questions before opening your mouth?

caju

Oct 5, 2017
Back in the early 1980's, I thought about a goblin once.
Is there any way that I can also get credit for creating this game?
I didnt write any code or make any graphics but I did think about goblins.
I demand to get included on the credits page for my contribution!

goblinstalefan

Jan 25, 2021
Pupsi used base models, didn't change much at all. I don't credit Pupsi as I have 3 artists THAT HAVE COMPLETELY REMADE ALL ASSETS! I bought every asset, I pay my artists, and I WRITE THE STORY. I credited Pupsi with the inspiration to my game which is all the credit due (we all loved that game). I don't have any splash pages made for the game yet, and you have no idea what I intend to say on them in game, so why are you arguing? I HAVE PAID for the assets (their original creators) that Pupsi released. In the end, the ONLY thing *I* took from Pupsi was the idea. As stated before though, it wasn't Pupsi's idea originally, and my game differs from AGT so much in story they are hardly sisters. How about asking questions before opening your mouth?
To be fair in my original post I gave you the benefit of the doubt saying that you may credit them once the credits button works. Still sounds like you don't understand where I'm coming from. You didn't remake all the assets. I.E. the very first frames of him fapping into the machine are from AGT. I'm happy to hear you did the legal thing and paid for the assets.

I understand why you are upset as your integrity was called into question.

"The "only" thing I took from pupsi was the idea."

Exactly without him this thing wouldn't exist, so you think they could get a shout out in your actual game. Again in my original post I said if the only reason he isn't getting credit is because the game is broken then that's something else altogether.

Fuxxzz

Dec 26, 2018
To be fair in my original post I gave you the benefit of the doubt saying that you may credit them once the credits button works. Still sounds like you don't understand where I'm coming from. You didn't remake all the assets. I.E. the very first frames of him fapping into the machine are from AGT. I'm happy to hear you did the legal thing and paid for the assets.

I understand why you are upset as your integrity was called into question.

"The "only" thing I took from pupsi was the idea."

Exactly without him this thing wouldn't exist, so you think they could get a shout out in your actual game. Again in my original post I said if the only reason he isn't getting credit is because the game is broken then that's something else altogether.
Dude, why don't you go then and talk to the guys who are also making gobbo games? There are at least 2 or 3 new games since Pupsi quit AGT and I'm sure they were also inspired by him. Hell, if I had the minimum of talent with Daz, I would make something too.
Just think about it, the main reason of this argument is you wanting Killjoy to credit Pupsi for some renders where a goblin is fapping. Do you understand how ridiculous that sounds? Also is pretty funny how you are doubting if Killjoy or his artists got the assets legally or not but somehow you are not doubting Pupsi. Just FYI, a lot of artists or devs pirate said assets. Why do you even think there's a forum in this website called Assets Relased? And this is so common in the Daz scene that a lot of asset creators just don't care anymore. Mind you, I'm not acussing Pupsi to do it, just saying there's that possibility.
We get it, you hate Killjoy, his game or whatever and you love Pupsi. Here's a suggestion that would make your life better. Just don't enter in this thread, ignore this exists and stop trying to pick dumb fights.

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
From what i can see this is about "frames"(physical digital art) that Pupsi made being reused with no credit being assigned to him. The problem with this is that NO "frames" of his are actually being used. ALL the frames for this game had to be remade(maps and all) because of the shift from RPGM editions(MV to MZ) made them incompatible. Yes they "look" the same but they all are in fact remakes which other artists had to make. No hate needs to be levied towards this peep as the peeps who work on stuff SHOULD be credited for their work, and in this case Pupsi has been for his ideas and not for the "frames" which were not used anyway. They are just misinformed on this point.
Oh and Pupsi got his idea for AGT from Peasant's Quest and A New Dawn which HE never credited, so there is that i guess.....without those games AGT would never exist ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: futalover12345

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
Back in the early 1980's, I thought about a goblin once.
Is there any way that I can also get credit for creating this game?
I didnt write any code or make any graphics but I did think about goblins.
I demand to get included on the credits page for my contribution!
Tolken has you beat unfortunately.

KilljoyTRV

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2018
From what i can see this is about "frames"(physical digital art) that Pupsi made being reused with no credit being assigned to him. The problem with this is that NO "frames" of his are actually being used. ALL the frames for this game had to be remade(maps and all) because of the shift from RPGM editions(MV to MZ) made them incompatible. Yes they "look" the same but they all are in fact remakes which other artists had to make. No hate needs to be levied towards this peep as the peeps who work on stuff SHOULD be credited for their work, and in this case Pupsi has been for his ideas and not for the "frames" which were not used anyway. They are just misinformed on this point.
Oh and Pupsi got his idea for AGT from Peasant's Quest and A New Dawn which HE never credited, so there is that i guess.....without those games AGT would never exist ;)
And he never credited them except in the Dev notes on F95 so...yup.

Feb 26, 2019
He he. It's fun here you have conversations on such piquant topics ...Does it really matter who started the topic? Pupsi or
KilljoyTRV These are completely different games, perhaps an idea Pupsi. And how do you know that good thoughts require unrolling in all variants.Criticizing this is also good - art without criticism is like a fish without water or beer without ramming ...And as usual, everything fits into the money and art brings income only after the death of the author in a good way.So whoever has an extra $ 10 there is to help the author work out on coffee ... And what interesting thoughts I think he is also interested in. Recently I came across a series of cool sexy clothes, maybe they are in the game and it would not hurt, I don't know ...

ColdCats

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2021
Dude, why don't you go then and talk to the guys who are also making gobbo games? There are at least 2 or 3 new games since Pupsi quit AGT and I'm sure they were also inspired by him.
I happen to be one of the devs making gobbo games. And no, I wasn't inspired by AGT (I had the idea for the game long before AGT was released), but I don't see the point goblinstalefan is making either.

According to his reasoning, I should credit Tolkien in my game too, because otherwise goblins wouldn't exist.:rolleyes:

Feb 26, 2019
Ideas are good, but who has the guts to finish the plot in this question ...

myuhinny
Thanks for the tip, but I don’t want to stop the guys from working and shove my 5 cents. It's just an idea what kind of clothing fashion to rivet ...

3.30 star(s) 20 Votes