3.30 star(s) 20 Votes

ChrisForty

Jan 13, 2020
Don't know what Big Sur is, and I cannot test the Mac version as I don't have one, nor do any of my testers. It was requested so I made one. Sorry I cannot help with that.
All right, Big Sur is the latest version of mac, and i found your game's mac version doesn't work on it. Actually since Catalina version, rpgm usually errors on mac. Almostly i can fix it but not this time, so i wish someone especially the developer can solve the problem.

FTKnight

Oct 10, 2018
All right, Big Sur is the latest version of mac, and i found your game's mac version doesn't work on it. Actually since Catalina version, rpgm usually errors on mac. Almostly i can fix it but not this time, so i wish someone especially the developer can solve the problem.
which developer? cause unless you are going to pay for and Ship a Mac computer to Killjoy you are going to have top accept what ever his current Windows PC allows him to create.

hubvan

Jun 23, 2018
Read the changelog, please.
I did now. Does it say somewhere u cant use 0.13 save in 0.14? Or do I have to get the powder before Shannon runs off? I already got a baby. It makes no sense story wise, why the game should be broken now. I still want to fulfill sidequests before I find Shannon swamped by Dickdragons.

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
The problem isn't with the developer, or even the game engine. The problem is that Apple makes it's computers unfriendly to game design, by design. It's been that way right from the beginning.

Reactions: KilljoyTRV

KilljoyTRV

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2018
I did now. Does it say somewhere u cant use 0.13 save in 0.14? Or do I have to get the powder before Shannon runs off? I already got a baby. It makes no sense story wise, why the game should be broken now. I still want to fulfill sidequests before I find Shannon swamped by Dickdragons.
Yes. The alchemy plugin breaks the save. You HAVE to start a new game. And no, you don't have to get the powder before she runs off, just to start the quest for the powder given by Gita. The quest unlocks the map and is available long before Shannon runs off.

Reactions: Vidar79 and hubvan

hubvan

Jun 23, 2018
Yes. The alchemy plugin breaks the save. You HAVE to start a new game. And no, you don't have to get the powder before she runs off, just to start the quest for the powder given by Gita. The quest unlocks the map and is available long before Shannon runs off.
oh boy.... thx for the reply anyway

3.30 star(s) 20 Votes