3.30 star(s) 20 Votes

CarlosMoreno

May 25, 2020
Yeah, that actually is caused by not gathering from all the plant spots. I've fixed their respawning issue, but in the next update I will probably lock you in the area so you can't leave and cause that. Since the script uses a +1 system, going past the required number (event points touched) will skip the next scene and jump to the next. Will try to change my method for that to iron that out too.
not the happyiest atm found the save game has changed i liked it when it was type RPGSAVE File
not the RMMZSAVE File type that was how i cheat in game now that's gone

CarlosMoreno

May 25, 2020
[QUOTE = "KilljoyTRV, post: 5278640, membro: 967730"]
Sim, isso é causado por não se reunir de todos os pontos da planta. Eu resolvi o problema de reaparecimento deles, mas na próxima atualização provavelmente vou trancá-lo na área para que você não possa sair e causar isso. Como o script usa um sistema +1, ultrapassar o número necessário (pontos de evento tocados) pulará a próxima cena e pulará para a próxima. Tentarei mudar meu método para resolver isso também.
[/ QUOTE]
[QUOTE = "KilljoyTRV, post: 5278640, membro: 967730"]
Sim, isso é causado por não se reunir de todos os pontos da planta. Eu resolvi o problema de reaparecimento deles, mas na próxima atualização provavelmente vou trancá-lo na área para que você não possa sair e causar isso. Como o script usa um sistema +1, ultrapassar o número necessário (pontos de evento tocados) pulará a próxima cena e pulará para a próxima. Tentarei mudar meu método para resolver isso também.
[/ QUOTE]
[QUOTE = "Valronn, post: 5278580, membro: 550793"]
Gostei muito do jogo anterior e estava ansioso por suas atualizações, boa sorte com este e espero que ele tenha cenas animadas como o jogo anterior.
[/ QUOTE]
Yeah, that actually is caused by not gathering from all the plant spots. I've fixed their respawning issue, but in the next update I will probably lock you in the area so you can't leave and cause that. Since the script uses a +1 system, going past the required number (event points touched) will skip the next scene and jump to the next. Will try to change my method for that to iron that out too.

quadsquat

Apr 15, 2019
I can't get past the guard to enter the village!
Neither can anyone else at the start of the game. You have to earn your way past him. See walkthrough a few pages back for how to proceed. If you're saying you can't get past the guard after doing all the prerequisites, then that's different and something no one else has encountered/reported with 0.14. Make sure you started a new game with this build.

What's the deal with the two posts above YOUR 'issue'? All you did was regurgitate posts from others that occurred in March without a question or reply. I have no idea why you posted them (can't help until I do), as they have no bearing on the 0.14 build or where you are in the game at the moment.

Reactions: CarlosMoreno

maurice68

Jul 25, 2017
listen to vruk...
and let him "think"
it will give you all the indications you need and also...don't try to get ahead of the game progression

CarlosMoreno

May 25, 2020
Neither can anyone else at the start of the game. You have to earn your way past him. See walkthrough a few pages back for how to proceed. If you're saying you can't get past the guard after doing all the prerequisites, then that's different and something no one else has encountered/reported with 0.14. Make sure you started a new game with this build.

What's the deal with the two posts above YOUR 'issue'? All you did was regurgitate posts from others that occurred in March without a question or reply. I have no idea why you posted them (can't help until I do), as they have no bearing on the 0.14 build or where you are in the game at the moment.

maurice68

Jul 25, 2017
quality and quantity over rushing things any day for me
and let's consider ourselves lucky, at least he is not one of those developers taking 6 months to one year between releases for close to no content added

anticipation only increase fun and pleasure when it arrives ;)

Last edited:

NooTx

Dec 16, 2018
I particularly liked how the game has developed so far, but there is one point where I feel uncomfortable: Vera's submission/Mind break.

We know her as: Captain of the Knights, Widow and Mother of Two Daughters, and Knight most appreciated by the Queen.
That said, she was supposed to be a "strong character", however, I still felt that her downfall was easy.

I have no idea how difficult it is to develop a game like this, but if you allow me, I'll leave a suggestion here.

Instead of 3 days/interactions with Vera, I think 5 will be better, for example:

Day 1: Same as Current: Capture, feed, sleep.
Day 2: Confrontation, she demands that we release her, we refuse and show who gives the order. (Scene where we hit her ass)
Day 3: We start to notice that Vera becomes less rebellious, but still not submissive, so we give her another dose of goblincum. (Lara shows us the letter at this point)
Day 4: Vera is increasingly submissive, the MC then tells her to accept her fate, she refuses with some hesitation, so we leave her alone.
Day 5: After going through the day without being fed or touched, the game follows the events of the current version where we see Vera finally surrendering to fate.

These are my suggestions, of course, I don't expect them to be implemented, but I hope that something will be done about this point

Ankit78@

Nov 9, 2018
I can't increase the number of ingredients while making the sleeping powder in android port .... Help

Jan 10, 2020
ok, first off, lemme say a HUGE THANKS to KilljoyTRV for making this game, n the INCREDIBLE concept n storywriting...i just wish that after coming this far, that more than just Vera would've been knocked up by now. n also BIG UPS to Midge for putting in the time n effort on typing up n posting a w/t for this (shouldn't this be linked on the OP?)

however...i do have several ?s after playing the game n reading thru/using Midge's w/t:

1. the game has "incest" n "bestiality" tags, but neither are in the game so far; or did i miss something?
  2. when Midge says there's "something to do" on the farm at night, does she mean Vicki, or is there something else? (btw, kinda forgot about her mom, Mary :unsure: )
  3. Cpt. Jack's side quest isn't available until day 9, so how do u know it takes 75 wood pieces in 15 days to get his next scene?
  4. is there a point to the rich bitch showing up in town at the same time Elise does? (i'm assuming she lives in the house w/the iron lock)
  5. what's the point of the pub's "special drink", other than having a nightmare about getting ass-raped?
  6. in day 11 of the w/t, it says that "Denmarians bathe but few have an access you can find at the right time"...i did my fair bit of exploring during the free days, hitting every house in town (including the poor sector), at every time of the day, yet saw no easter egg scenes...??
  7. on day 14, it says u can talk to Vera at the campfire area (CA)...i followed the w/t to the letter, yet this wasn't triggered for me; what is the scene, n could someone please provide a save w/that unlocked?
  8. i completed Gita's side quest, but when she says Vruk can come back any time to provide more samples, every time i've gone back to her shop in the evening, all she says is that "she's busy, come back later"...again, did i miss something?
  9. the queen n her daughter are sexy as fuck...yet we only see them that 1 time; no other content w/them?
  10. finally, it says at the end of the w/t that "i have missed a few bits of content...n hidden scenes"; is there another w/t somewhere that includes these? or a save file w/them unlocked would be easier than replaying the game
i can only assume that the incest is going to come in the form of Vera n her daughters, Mary n Vicki, n the queen n her daughter? n the bestiality is gonna involve the horse on the barn? (i mean, why else would it be in the game?) i did read somewhere that it "could" involve girls getting raped by monsters when trying to do combat, but the horse would be better :cool:

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
ok, first off, lemme say a HUGE THANKS to KilljoyTRV for making this game, n the INCREDIBLE concept n storywriting...i just wish that after coming this far, that more than just Vera would've been knocked up by now. n also BIG UPS to Midge for putting in the time n effort on typing up n posting a w/t for this (shouldn't this be linked on the OP?)

however...i do have several ?s after playing the game n reading thru/using Midge's w/t:

1. the game has "incest" n "bestiality" tags, but neither are in the game so far; or did i miss something?
  2. when Midge says there's "something to do" on the farm at night, does she mean Vicki, or is there something else? (btw, kinda forgot about her mom, Mary :unsure: )
  3. Cpt. Jack's side quest isn't available until day 9, so how do u know it takes 75 wood pieces in 15 days to get his next scene?
  4. is there a point to the rich bitch showing up in town at the same time Elise does? (i'm assuming she lives in the house w/the iron lock)
  5. what's the point of the pub's "special drink", other than having a nightmare about getting ass-raped?
  6. in day 11 of the w/t, it says that "Denmarians bathe but few have an access you can find at the right time"...i did my fair bit of exploring during the free days, hitting every house in town (including the poor sector), at every time of the day, yet saw no easter egg scenes...??
  7. on day 14, it says u can talk to Vera at the campfire area (CA)...i followed the w/t to the letter, yet this wasn't triggered for me; what is the scene, n could someone please provide a save w/that unlocked?
  8. i completed Gita's side quest, but when she says Vruk can come back any time to provide more samples, every time i've gone back to her shop in the evening, all she says is that "she's busy, come back later"...again, did i miss something?
  9. the queen n her daughter are sexy as fuck...yet we only see them that 1 time; no other content w/them?
  10. finally, it says at the end of the w/t that "i have missed a few bits of content...n hidden scenes"; is there another w/t somewhere that includes these? or a save file w/them unlocked would be easier than replaying the game
i can only assume that the incest is going to come in the form of Vera n her daughters, Mary n Vicki, n the queen n her daughter? n the bestiality is gonna involve the horse on the barn? (i mean, why else would it be in the game?) i did read somewhere that it "could" involve girls getting raped by monsters when trying to do combat, but the horse would be better :cool:
Thanks for the feedback/questions. First let me say that the "days" are arbitrary, except for the pregnant Vera stuff(which is on a clock as soon as you impregnate her) and Gita's timed mission all scenes are reliant on triggers for you to pass on to the next.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

FTKnight

Oct 10, 2018
    The Beastiality is not yet implemented, and it also used to Cover 'feral' Monster on girl and it's currently only a teaser on the Incest.
    A little B&E might help.
    Testing... and are you sure it takes to day 9, could have sworn it was faster....
    future target and there is some pathing layed down.
    to the best of my knowledge, amusing joke, and to skip to the day
    some paths might be hidden
    hmm , missed this personally so no clue.
    i think this is a coding error...
    not yet.
    Not really for the save bit. a few of them only become obvious in hindsight

Netjiespinner

Dec 16, 2019
I particularly liked how the game has developed so far, but there is one point where I feel uncomfortable: Vera's submission/Mind break.

We know her as: Captain of the Knights, Widow and Mother of Two Daughters, and Knight most appreciated by the Queen.
That said, she was supposed to be a "strong character", however, I still felt that her downfall was easy.

I have no idea how difficult it is to develop a game like this, but if you allow me, I'll leave a suggestion here.

Instead of 3 days/interactions with Vera, I think 5 will be better, for example:

Day 1: Same as Current: Capture, feed, sleep.
Day 2: Confrontation, she demands that we release her, we refuse and show who gives the order. (Scene where we hit her ass)
Day 3: We start to notice that Vera becomes less rebellious, but still not submissive, so we give her another dose of goblincum. (Lara shows us the letter at this point)
Day 4: Vera is increasingly submissive, the MC then tells her to accept her fate, she refuses with some hesitation, so we leave her alone.
Day 5: After going through the day without being fed or touched, the game follows the events of the current version where we see Vera finally surrendering to fate.

These are my suggestions, of course, I don't expect them to be implemented, but I hope that something will be done about this point
I agree Vera was very easy Lara had alot more Goblin cum but is not hooked?

Mar 20, 2020
i don't know what to do next. i try to go to the bar to past the time but i don't see the little sparkle any more. is this a glitch?

3.30 star(s) 20 Votes