3.30 star(s) 20 Votes

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
I still have no idea, is this vera bath scene relate to pub special drinks?
as I know vera:
1. she going holy breeder, then
2. buy she dress when goblin hunt at cave meet at evening and in night boom baby
3. he pregnant order gob to the basement
4. then baby birth and Shannon run, then
5. go to Shannon and end of version 0.14.
CMIAW, when does Vera bath scene happen? Sry bad english. ty
View attachment 1382040 Me while playing this game, hahahaha
Not related to anything else only TIME and PLACE. My guide has a hint about when Denmarians bathe.

Feb 26, 2019
she will be in this game ? i hope so <3 ( i don't have discord if this shared there, i'm sorry, i din't know ).
Well, at least at least some kind of activation of actions is observed ... I don't know if it will be in the game or not, I'm just pushing ideas. Of course, I would like to paste these pictures from the new comic into the game, but it's not for me to decide ... And here's a couple of beauties ...
Emma002.jpg
Emma003.jpg
Emma001.jpg

Fuxxzz

Dec 26, 2018
she will be in this game ? i hope so <3 ( i don't have discord if this shared there, i'm sorry, i din't know ).
Not really. I don't know who is that guy or what is he talking about but nothing about that has been posted in the discord. I think he isn't even part of the game's staff.

• Sad
Reactions: Templar Knight

Templar Knight

Feb 2, 2018
Not really. I don't know who is that guy or what is he talking about but nothing about that has been posted in the discord. I think he isn't even part of the game's staff.
It's a pity, it's a good model, it could be a queen or a princess.

lilytakeovermage

Jan 25, 2020
so I finally was able to get into gita house after doing the lockpick mini game and clicked on the tea pot a text box popped up but nothing showed same thing happen with my last save where when you sit in vera's house to eat breakfast the second time and she is pregnant does anybody know what happen and tell me if i messed up or not.

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
so I finally was able to get into gita house after doing the lockpick mini game and clicked on the tea pot a text box popped up but nothing showed same thing happen with my last save where when you sit in vera's house to eat breakfast the second time and she is pregnant does anybody know what happen and tell me if i messed up or not.
is this happening with all text or just "at random"?

lilytakeovermage

Jan 25, 2020
is this happening with all text or just "at random"?
you could say it happens random but like when you first progress into the story and you start staying at vera house and after you get her pregnant and give Lara and Shannon a "Protein shake" the second time fore breakfast thta's when the text does not show I hope this makes sense.

lilytakeovermage

Jan 25, 2020
you could say it happens random but like when you first progress into the story and you start staying at vera house and after you get her pregnant and give Lara and Shannon a "Protein shake" the second time fore breakfast thta's when the text does not show I hope this makes sense.
does anybody know about my problem and i start a new game that i skip breakfast for a few days and vera's baby bump began to show and i went to the breakfast table vera and Shannon began to argue after that vruk said to check on Lara and i did she ended talking after that the same blank text box appeared and i had to exit the game.

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
does anybody know about my problem and i start a new game that i skip breakfast for a few days and vera's baby bump began to show and i went to the breakfast table vera and Shannon began to argue after that vruk said to check on Lara and i did she ended talking after that the same blank text box appeared and i had to exit the game.
Could be a corrupt file, try redownloading and unzipping. You can copy your save file over to save time but i suggest re starting to be sure.

lilytakeovermage

Jan 25, 2020
Could be a corrupt file, try redownloading and unzipping. You can copy your save file over to save time but i suggest re starting to be sure.

I played on this website, I play most games on here and they all work.
if you can and have time can you check it out if you want.
I did play the rise of vruk on here and it was perfectly fine.

Reactions: Midge

lilytakeovermage

Jan 25, 2020
I downloaded it on my Android to see if it was different and it works fine but when used that website to play it the first time it was fine maybe something happened

Aug 30, 2021
It'd be nice for smaller screens (like android) if there was an option to make the text smaller, as it keeps getting cut off... Is that a feature that you can add to the options menu?
Hey man do have any information about the next update 0.15 of rise of vruk because it has been a while and there are no updates about it on the site.

Aug 30, 2021
Not yet. Will be in a future update. :)
Hey man can you tell how much longer till 0.15 and also can you please add more story with Mary and the queen if you haven't already add it because even in the goblins tale we did not get any content with the queen so I was hoping you will further the story this time with her.

Advanprince

Jan 17, 2021
Does anyone whom played on Android version knew how to move to the south end of the mat at intro? I'm could past it

3.30 star(s) 20 Votes