3.30 star(s) 20 Votes

Tolgay

Oct 24, 2018
Can you post a screen grab please? Or can you describe the last event and the current one? Does it "freeze" the game or just stop you from progression? If you are just stuck here and not crashed try this #551
i tried this explanation one by one but nothing changed. sign is just shining like interactable but not.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Midge

Dingus Hughus

Nov 8, 2020
Anyone got some walkthrough for this? I got stuck on dealing with that goblin hunter guy but can't find anything to do, also the quest trackers might need more improvement because it almost never show anything about the quests we tasked with.

FTKnight

Oct 10, 2018
i tried this explanation one by one but nothing changed. sign is just shining like interactable but not.
Post a freaking screenshot, you could describe the image until I ascend to Godhood out of raw Frustration and it still will not matter if we who are trying to help can not see the visual.

Wasn't this abandoned (or am I crazy) ? Is it unabandoned now ?
Different Game.

Anyone got some walkthrough for this? I got stuck on dealing with that goblin hunter guy but can't find anything to do, also the quest trackers might need more improvement because it almost never show anything about the quests we tasked with.
The Quest tracker is a steel-plated pain in the ass to debug into something remotely close to useful. so it's place in importance dropped a lot over actual content.

there is a plan to make use of it but I repeat, Steel-plated Pain in the Ass.

Reactions: Midge

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
I think "z" is the "action button" so try walking up to it facing it and pressing that. If THAT doesn't work IDK. #331 here is a Walkthrough by Nelix171 use this to see if you missed something or to restart and tell us if you hit the same problem.

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
After you peek on him by hitting his event next to the sign,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Hey there
Reactions: kubh80

Skaaly

Jun 7, 2020
So, I looked but couldn't find a post about the lock-picking.
Maybe it's just me, but could somebody please explain the mechanics? i just bounce the first pin or break lockpicks without achieving anything...

FTKnight

Oct 10, 2018
So, I looked but couldn't find a post about the lock-picking.
Maybe it's just me, but could somebody please explain the mechanics? i just bounce the first pin or break lockpicks without achieving anything...
The mechanic are relatively simple, you use your mouse to bounce the pin up, when it hits the top your have a brief point of time (unable to be edited) to right click locking the pin in place, when you have a few seconds to hit the Enter key (built in default) or the spacebar to move your lockpick forward to the next pin.

this also starts the default (and built in) timer, if the lockpick hits zero it breaks and you need to start again with a new pic.

Please Note all current pickable locks are set on the tutorial/easiest setting. which surprised the dev as well when they received the prebuilt coding for the minigame/skill test, and started testing it. and yes this will be a re-occurring thing, cause having to pick locks on occasion fit the story.

Reactions: Agrik
3.30 star(s) 20 Votes