3.30 star(s) 19 Votes

The 1★ Dude

Jun 26, 2018
Somebody have a save when the mother is pregnant but "before" birth? Seems like its pretty easy to mess up the save game here -.-

joinusnaver

Jul 11, 2019
What should I do? After the baby was born, I made breakfast, and the next day? When I left Vera's house and went to the east map, then played a scene in Vera's house, Vera and Lara were holding a baby and talking. After then Neither the clock nor the restaurant has a time skip function. I'm checked trigger every where. I feel stuck.

Last edited:

Agrik

Sep 15, 2018
The mechanic are relatively simple, you use your mouse to bounce the pin up, when it hits the top your have a brief point of time (unable to be edited) to right click locking the pin in place, when you have a few seconds to hit the Enter key (built in default) or the spacebar to move your lockpick forward to the next pin.

this also starts the default (and built in) timer, if the lockpick hits zero it breaks and you need to start again with a new pic.

Please Note all current pickable locks are set on the tutorial/easiest setting. which surprised the dev as well when they received the prebuilt coding for the minigame/skill test, and started testing it. and yes this will be a re-occurring thing, cause having to pick locks on occasion fit the story.
Thanks!
Removed that shit. :poop:

m3nic

Feb 28, 2019
What should I do? After the baby was born, I made breakfast, and the next day? When I left Vera's house and went to the east map, then played a scene in Vera's house, Vera and Lara were holding a baby and talking. After then Neither the clock nor the restaurant has a time skip function. I'm checked trigger every where. I feel stuck.
You should go to forest looks for Shannon and you will find her attacked by dickdragon and then back to the house meet Vera.

Ollam

Nov 20, 2017
Well I'm done with this game, the wolf/lara content is not what i wanted. I'm a very greedy gamer, i want all the women for myself, having the wolf get to her and not being able to save, yes it's an animal but its a little ntr for me. Good luck with your game

Reactions: docamakus

Zieniuuu

Apr 6, 2020
Do some1 know where is Lara with wolf in forest, I'm looking around, found only foot marks and blood, but no wolf nor lara around,

m3nic

Feb 28, 2019
Do some1 know where is Lara with wolf in forest, I'm looking around, found only foot marks and blood, but no wolf nor lara around,
Yes and you will automaticly go home and find Lara not coming home and the guard will bring Lara to the House.

joinusnaver

Jul 11, 2019
You should go to forest looks for Shannon and you will find her attacked by dickdragon and then back to the house meet Vera.
Thanks for reply. There is nothing in the map. I think I'm stuck in a bug. I have to start all over again.

Advanprince

Jan 17, 2021
here is my unofficial android port of The Rise of Vruk v0.15.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
minimum system requirements: Android 10 and OpenGL ES 3.2

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 05.10.2021 (v0.15)
I'm can't open file because parsing issues. Why?

m3nic

Feb 28, 2019
Thanks for reply. There is nothing in the map. I think I'm stuck in a bug. I have to start all over again.
Yes nothing in that area, you should walk to the right until find a long bridge cross it and walkinto another map dickdragon lair area.
The key to avoiding bugs do not miss anything scene and save often so you don't have to start over again.

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 19 Votes