3.30 star(s) 19 Votes

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Quite enjoying this game at the moment, was just wondering how you get the wood for the ship captain.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Time doesn't seem to want to move on after Vera has baby, the clock isn't working to advance time, unless there is something I am meant to do.

Denchik12312

Jun 23, 2019
I found clues, but then nothing, can't leave the forest by the north or by where i came from. It says "i can't leave now, i must search for lara". But there isn't another clue and can't leave that damn forest !
4 points in forest 2 footprints and 2 flowers

umsuruk

Aug 2, 2020
I have saved Shannon from DickDragon and I went to home (basement). I clicked the sparkled point and I get "TypeError Cannot read property '0' of undefined"

m3nic

Feb 28, 2019
I found clues, but then nothing, can't leave the forest by the north or by where i came from. It says "i can't leave now, i must search for lara". But there isn't another clue and can't leave that damn forest !
Maybe you missed something when you were looking for clues. Coz the scene will automatically change to Vera home after chichat between Vera and Vruk when you find the last clues.

m3nic

Feb 28, 2019
I have saved Shannon from DickDragon and I went to home (basement). I clicked the sparkled point and I get "TypeError Cannot read property '0' of undefined"
Maybe something missing in your data file. So the game can't read data from the source. Try to donwload The Rise of Vruk again from different server.

Thotanon105

May 4, 2021
Okay, I'm curious, is that campfire purposefully placed in the most obnoxious possible spot? And you die whenever you walk into it? What the hell is even the point of it?

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
For any one having problems there are 2 game stopping spots and you NEED to follow what Vruk tells you in these moments.

Day of the birth: Straight after making breakfast and eating it, leave the house and go EAST to the Meadow then go EAST AGAIN to the Eastern Forest where you will see a scene. Also you need to have spoken with Gita in the Evening prior to this day or you will be attacked by 3 D Dragons(fixed/unnecessary for next update).

Day of rescuing Shannon: After rescue IMMEDIATELY go down stairs and talk to Vera and Shannon(by clicking on the box directly in front of her). Fixed for next update.

Those are the ONLY spots that will ruin your playthrough. Enjoy :)

Last edited:

kingwarwolf99

Jul 8, 2017
hi can help me please
it says i have to feed Shannon in the morning but it will not let me can someone tell me what i've done wrong

3.30 star(s) 19 Votes