3.30 star(s) 19 Votes

hubvan

Jun 23, 2018
What is this game again? I just played the game until the notification of game version end but I still didnt see three of the thumbanil scenes shown in the preview. For example, I rescued the girl but I never saw a scene with the wolve....

RaduStefan

Aug 9, 2017
There you go, I took some time to play the game from the beginning and I have not missed a single event. Use this save for the next update:

Reactions: BRTT
Aug 28, 2021

Right, I wonder how many times I have to say this, The Dev does not have a Mac, He has no testers that use a Mac, Every Mac version that has been released was done by taking the Windows version and running through RPGM's built-in Conversion tool.

SO guess what? The Dev no longer cares. YOu want a mac version Create your own, he is done being nice and attempting to do so.
Meanwhile, tone it down because you're not right. In my house things are done or not done, let's not do it hoping it will work. There are many RPGM creators who make the mac version work 100% even without a mac. So if you promise me a version for mac this must work, not that it doesn't even open, otherwise you take it out and you don't even waste my time

1.gif

Reactions: Flargnock

DaddySoares

Sep 26, 2017
I really like this game
I only have a suggestion, apply one other way to skip time along side the sleeping in bed, It's a bit annoying to have to go to bed to skip the day time )noon, afternoon, etc...)

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
how to skip time after MC lost his cave?
how to continue story of Vicky?I can't find her in afternoon.
Gita said see her at shop in evening but it's lock.
black lace need 100,but I only have 50 from Vera.I earn 20 from captain but skip time cost me 20 everyday(eat in pub)
To skip time use the clock in Vera's house.

Denchik12312

Jun 23, 2019
how to skip time after MC lost his cave?
how to continue story of Vicky?I can't find her in afternoon.
Gita said see her at shop in evening but it's lock.
black lace need 100,but I only have 50 from Vera.I earn 20 from captain but skip time cost me 20 everyday(eat in pub)
noon-Captain
afternoon-Vicky + go to barn in evening also skip time
kill bat and sell wings
"Gita said see her at shop in evening but it's lock" - it's strange she's always open except in the morning and at night

Nizzquizz

Oct 20, 2017
.... magically? Since when was reading what the mc says along the way, and lvl grinding via optional combat magical? that makes classic World of Warcraft the most magical thing in the world.

this is a RPG, not a visual novel which means you have to occasional remove your hand from your pants and let the blood flow to the big brain, not the tiny one.
And since the MC says one thing and the other NPCs say another - for quest timing for example - the right time is anybodies guess. Also having to start a certain quest line before doing the main story - without any notification about it being a requirement - is rather poor design and unusual. Not being able to advance a story on your own - same (that bomb building at night being a good example, because guess what? First time around the table didn't sparkle for me ..). Also nevermind the time skip device not properly working, locking you out of being able to advance several times for fuck all reason (no, I'm not talking about the times you're supposed to work for Captain Jack either, just times when you're told you can advance time via clock or eating in tha tavern and guess what - both is locked. Oh shugs.)

And on a sidenote - speaking about RPGs and then mentioning WoW, the literal game people who have no clue about RPGs will put forward as example tells me everything I need to know about your expertise on the matter.
But hey, since you're so full of yourself, I'm sure this is just my 'tiny brain' talking.
Asshole.

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
1)And since the MC says one thing and the other NPCs say another - for quest timing for example -

2) Also having to start a certain quest line before doing the main story - without any notification about it being a requirement - is rather poor design and unusual.

3) Not being able to advance a story on your own - same (that bomb building at night being a good example, because guess what? First time around the table didn't sparkle for me ..).

4)Also nevermind the time skip device not properly working, locking you out of being able to advance several times for fuck all reason (no, I'm not talking about the times you're supposed to work for Captain Jack either, just times when you're told you can advance time via clock or eating in tha tavern and guess what - both is locked. Oh shugs.)
1)Please give an actual example of when this happens. To my mind there are no contradictions on when(what time of day) you should be doing an action of when Vruk says one time and NPC says another. Point to atleast ONE scene please.

2)Which Quest? With the "Gita" Sidepath no longer being a requirement(in 0.15 the current version) i cant think of any "non main path" quest you HAVE to do first. Again point to an ACTUAL example please.

3)Ummm you can just skip to the time you are supposed to do an scene on ANY following day so....you can advance the story at your own pace if you miss any and so the story will "wait" for you. The ONLY execptions are the new ones(because they're new and slipped through the testing cracks this time) which i have posted about in post #1,097 . And the ones timed to Vera's pregnancy because that's on a timer(9days).

4)The Pub one works in the afternoon and the evening sorry if that was so very hard to figure out. The only time you cannot skip time is in the morning because you have to have breakfast. If you cannot it is because of one of the 2 issues brought up in the previous comment. If this is not the case could you point to when this happens it might be a bug that needs looking into and so you should report it with as much detail as possible ie when and where it happens.

In all maybe try doing what Knight has said and use the "big brain" not the "small one".

Last edited:

FTKnight

Oct 10, 2018
And since the MC says one thing and the other NPCs say another - for quest timing for example - the right time is anybodies guess. Also having to start a certain quest line before doing the main story - without any notification about it being a requirement - is rather poor design and unusual. Not being able to advance a story on your own - same (that bomb building at night being a good example, because guess what? First time around the table didn't sparkle for me ..). Also nevermind the time skip device not properly working, locking you out of being able to advance several times for fuck all reason (no, I'm not talking about the times you're supposed to work for Captain Jack either, just times when you're told you can advance time via clock or eating in tha tavern and guess what - both is locked. Oh shugs.)

And on a sidenote - speaking about RPGs and then mentioning WoW, the literal game people who have no clue about RPGs will put forward as example tells me everything I need to know about your expertise on the matter.
But hey, since you're so full of yourself, I'm sure this is just my 'tiny brain' talking.
Asshole.
Yes, feed me your anger and hate, it amuses me and lowers my heating bill.

if any of the time skips are locked that means you screwed up and skipped an important step. It is likely that you skipped talking to the Queen with Vera at noon.

for the bomb, if the sparkle was not present, did you have all of the ingredients and the correct timezone cause there are 5 time zones, Morning, noon, afternoon, evening and night.

as for sidenotew on using Wow as an example, I played the original Vanilla World of Warcraft where there was no hand holding on finding quest locations, when you have to open the quest log to check to see if you where killing the right mobs, in the right location of the right zone. where directions via waypoints and minimap arrows was done by finding, downloading and manually inserting add-on, if you were lucky enough to know they existed in the first place and where to safely find them.

Reactions: pictures55

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
It's funny to see that the last two reviews are from members who signed up on this server not 5min before, but already want to have played the game and take the liberty to write a review.
Granted, the game is not the best, but this is probably more of a personal vendetta.

loops1366
Reaction score
Ratings Received
Joined Today at 2:20 AM
Rating: Today at 2:22 AM

sfsfsf412414141
Reaction score
Ratings Received
Joined Today at 2:15 AM
Rating: Today at 2:18 AM

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
It's funny to see that the last two reviews are from members who signed up on this server not 5min before, but already want to have played the game and take the liberty to write a review.
Granted, the game is not the best, but this is probably more of a personal vendetta.

loops1366
Reaction score
Ratings Received
Joined Today at 2:20 AM
Rating: Today at 2:22 AM

sfsfsf412414141
Reaction score
Ratings Received
Joined Today at 2:15 AM
Rating: Today at 2:18 AM
1633748141988.png

3.30 star(s) 19 Votes