3.30 star(s) 19 Votes

Templar Knight

Feb 2, 2018
How to make the potion using the ingredients cum dick dragon and bat wings ?, both Gida and the woman who cut wood ordered this potion, but I don't know how to do it.

RaduStefan

Aug 9, 2017
I have finished 0.15 with almost everything done good but I failed Lara's quest. I cannot visit her in the room or buy the outfit for her. Here is what I cannot do in the walkthrough
- Go to Gita's and click on the back right mannequin and buy it for Lara(250g)
- Go upstairs and talk to Lara(locked if failed SP)
Here is my save

Please, give me a save version with everything completed the right way.

Nizzquizz

Oct 20, 2017
*sigh*
Too many quests that need you to magically know the exact time to do them, too much gamebreaking bugs. Honestly not a good game.
Still I've invested 4 hours now, and after winning against the dick dragon king first try I had to reload because of the Gita quest (previously I had to reload because I didn't even talk to Gita and kept getting dicked in the dick forest after the Shannon scene ... did I mention magical quest timing? Fucking bullshit!) - and now I can't defeat the king again. He keeps Vera stunlocked and Vruk is too weak to even do damage.
This needs some serious rework and rebalancing.

• Angry
Reactions: Vollkorntoast
May 2, 2020
how to skip time after MC lost his cave?
how to continue story of Vicky?I can't find her in afternoon.
Gita said see her at shop in evening but it's lock.
black lace need 100,but I only have 50 from Vera.I earn 20 from captain but skip time cost me 20 everyday(eat in pub)

FTKnight

Oct 10, 2018
*sigh*
Too many quests that need you to magically know the exact time to do them, too much gamebreaking bugs. Honestly not a good game.
Still I've invested 4 hours now, and after winning against the dick dragon king first try I had to reload because of the Gita quest (previously I had to reload because I didn't even talk to Gita and kept getting dicked in the dick forest after the Shannon scene ... did I mention magical quest timing? Fucking bullshit!) - and now I can't defeat the king again. He keeps Vera stunlocked and Vruk is too weak to even do damage.
This needs some serious rework and rebalancing.
.... magically? Since when was reading what the mc says along the way, and lvl grinding via optional combat magical? that makes classic World of Warcraft the most magical thing in the world.

this is a RPG, not a visual novel which means you have to occasional remove your hand from your pants and let the blood flow to the big brain, not the tiny one.

FTKnight

Oct 10, 2018
On mac it still doesn't work

View attachment 1442366

Right, I wonder how many times I have to say this, The Dev does not have a Mac, He has no testers that use a Mac, Every Mac version that has been released was done by taking the Windows version and running through RPGM's built-in Conversion tool.

SO guess what? The Dev no longer cares. YOu want a mac version Create your own, he is done being nice and attempting to do so.

m3nic

Feb 28, 2019
how to skip time after MC lost his cave?
how to continue story of Vicky?I can't find her in afternoon.
Gita said see her at shop in evening but it's lock.
black lace need 100,but I only have 50 from Vera.I earn 20 from captain but skip time cost me 20 everyday(eat in pub)
Use save editor as a shortcut way

Reactions: Ahegao is best
3.30 star(s) 19 Votes