3.30 star(s) 20 Votes

limitno18

Jul 2, 2017
I think my game got bugged out Lara does not appear any more in the afternoon. I think it buggs out when you speak with girl in the farm and do evening event and barn event. Does this happened to anyone else?

F9Zoney

Jul 1, 2018
i would have no problem with the unuseful quets journal if i didnt had also the goddamn end game events. this is freaking frustrating. i have no idea how to make the fruits lady eat the sperm and i start to hate this game.

m3nic

Feb 28, 2019
I think my game got bugged out Lara does not appear any more in the afternoon. I think it buggs out when you speak with girl in the farm and do evening event and barn event. Does this happened to anyone else?
Maybe you miss something thats Vruk said. Dont ever miss Vruk conversation.

Denchik12312

Jun 23, 2019
Go into the cave in the afternoon or in the evening, a green flicker should appear near the table

Denchik12312

Jun 23, 2019
i would have no problem with the unuseful quets journal if i didnt had also the goddamn end game events. this is freaking frustrating. i have no idea how to make the fruits lady eat the sperm and i start to hate this game.
after you try to talk to her, go to her house next to the pub, open it with a lockpick and pour sleeping powder into a bottle of wine

quadsquat

Apr 15, 2019
In the afternoon, you have choices. You can help Vicki (farm girl), train w/ Lara, or whatever. The first two skip time and thus, can't do both on same day obviously. You said, "bugged", and I need to know: How far along are you with the Lara afternoon training option available? If Lara never appears for you at all having just missed one day of afternoon training with her once that path begins, I need a save file* asap.

* - PC version only.

D2019

May 19, 2019
What this I need to investigate that noise, don't know where to look. also lock pick is hard, is there a easy way of doing that?

FTKnight

Oct 10, 2018
The Game definetly needs a Gallery Mod
Yeah, it would likely have one if they were not an Overly complacated pain to code. as a reminder the dev is not a professional grade coder, he is quite litterally learning as he creates the game. Which means every new feature that you guys beg for equals less progress on the main story aka what most of his supporters want.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Lara isn't allowed to go training all the time the Goblin Hunter is around.

Max_Output

Nov 22, 2018
So Vera had the baby and when Vruk goes to had the baby back to Vera the screen goes black..everything is there just does not cut to the next scene...not sure if its a bug or missing file

gz70

Apr 9, 2017
the lockpicking is the worst... just can't beat it. =(
a "skip the f****** lockpick mini game" would be really great.

Reactions: Dhoegh34
3.30 star(s) 20 Votes