3.30 star(s) 20 Votes

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
SP-M-For Gita's SP you will need to spike her tea each M for 3 of 4 days after her E event(or it will fail and lock you out of H-content)

O_O ya can loose h-content? wtf?!
Yes, failing to do something has in-game consequences. A thing in most standard RPG's.

i tried to click anything in the forest in search of the daughter but i cant click anything anymore and im unable to leave the zone. this sucks!
Which forest? If the Northern one check the post above this one. On that note if you're clipping stuff from the walkthrough maybe try reading the section which explains where you're stuck(which i know is in there because i wrote it ;) ).

Last edited:

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
the lockpicking sucks in this game

and i cant find lara she is being chased by a wolf i found some footprints but i went in every direction and cant find her
You don't find her, keep searching the woods until you auto go back home, the town guard will bring Lara back.

Reactions: michael1984

Denchik12312

Jun 23, 2019
did i make a mistake if i bought early the lockpick beside of buying or finding laced cloth i cant seem to get how to get wood to sell to make money nor finding where to get those cloth
kill bats and sell their wings, 10 gold for each wing. 30 gold cost heal potion

Denchik12312

Jun 23, 2019
damned shame i cant keep lara from getting her cherry popped by a wolf...even more a shame its not a really detailed scene lol
it seems to me that someone from graywolves are the werewolf, so maybe this is the story for now, maybe later they will tell us in detail

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
damned shame i cant keep lara from getting her cherry popped by a wolf...even more a shame its not a really detailed scene lol
If you go where the bats are at noon, you can get wood from the logs that have stars around them, there are 5 logs.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
did i make a mistake if i bought early the lockpick beside of buying or finding laced cloth i cant seem to get how to get wood to sell to make money nor finding where to get those cloth
You just got to grind for a bit more if you don't have the money to buy the laced cloth from Gita's shop, it's the bottom right mannikin.

quadsquat

Apr 15, 2019
yeah i have the cum but what now? i tried to interact with the barrels but nothing. i tried to use cum with the goblin and when interact with anything but no.
this games mechanics suck. i would never have known i should try to interact with the swords in blacksmithshop if nobody would have told about getting a sword. ya would think ya can buy a sword from the shopkeeper himself!
Give the cum to Gita in the AN (afternoon). It's mentioned on Day 14 in the walkthrough.

A philosophy of mine is to click everything in these type of games. Anyway, you need to give the dd cum to Gita along with 3 dd wings and 3 bat wings to complete her quest.
First off, great philosophy. Second, that's wrong and I'm pretty sure or at least hoping you just confused two separate things, which granted are tied into that quest. 1) Gita just needs the cum for that quest to be complete. 2) The reward is:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Can't say if it's a mistake because each player plays differently. As long as you have enough money when it's time to buy the cloth (I'm assuming you're talking about Vera's nightie), you're all good. Day 10 in walkthrough tells you where the "cloth" is located and the price.

The gathering of wood can only happen if you talk to Captain Jack first. He's mentioned twice in the walkthrough: Day 9 & Day 10. Just bear in mind it's a TS (Time Skip), so choose wisely on which day(s) to begin giving him the wood and making money. As with any RPG game, save often and in different slots just in case you may have messed up & need to start that day, sequence, etc. again or you just need to refresh you're memory on what needs to be done.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
I save every time before trying a lockpick attempt, even though I'm still not sure at this stage if you really need to use the lockpick skill, as there is no reward as yet for using it. I've done it nearly every day since I got the lockpick and still all I am doing is fucking Elsie's mouth every night and nothing else cums from it.

Reactions: Durolith

quadsquat

Apr 15, 2019
I save every time before trying a lockpick attempt, even though I'm still not sure at this stage if you really need to use the lockpick skill, as there is no reward as yet for using it. I've done it nearly every day since I got the lockpick and still all I am doing is fucking Elsie's mouth every night and nothing else cums from it.
That's all of Elsie's content for now. Nothing more comes from it other than practice for lockpicking. Her path will definitely unfold later on in upcoming builds. There are other places where you need to use the lockpicking skill if you choose to do those other SPs (side paths). Not necessary for the main story to continue, but they are there.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Denchik12312

Jun 23, 2019
we wait, we will soon sprinkle her stand with seed, unless of course the developer comes up with something new

phoenixfenice

Jun 12, 2019
Hi everyone, where I can find the flower for Tish (the woodcutter lady)? I accidentally skip the Vruk dialogue about it and now I don't know how to proceed. I have already spoken with her behind her house for the first time in the afternoon. Thanks

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Hi everyone, where I can find the flower for Tish (the woodcutter lady)? I accidentally skip the Vruk dialogue about it and now I don't know how to proceed. I have already spoken with her behind her house for the first time in the afternoon. Thanks
I've still not found this person, most of the last update is done, but never seen this person.

jeroentje

Apr 8, 2020
Flower can be found in the village,top left,next to mayors house :)

jeroentje

Apr 8, 2020
I've still not found this person, most of the last update is done, but never seen this person.
You can find her in the poor district. Go down and then right,across the bridge and up to the house. She is at the back of the house.

3.30 star(s) 20 Votes