3.30 star(s) 20 Votes
Aug 28, 2021
Same thing happened to me! i still don't know what happened though.
However, the problem lies with the game itself, not the site. Calculate that the base game has many bugs most of which are lethal, if you take all of this and upload it to a site that lets you play online you will result in some pretty shit

• Angry
Reactions: Midge

quadsquat

Apr 15, 2019
However, the problem lies with the game itself, not the site. Calculate that the base game has many bugs most of which are lethal, if you take all of this and upload it to a site that lets you play online you will result in some pretty shit
Okay, there are three things in the game where you best do them when Vruk says too or you're toast (Midge posted about two of them here: https://f95zone.to/threads/the-rise-of-vruk-v0-15-killjoytrv.76318/post-6712477). Another, which was supposed to have been fixed and yet wasn't (has now and won't be an issue going fwd). That's four and not "many" given all the stuff in game as of 0.15.

Some call all of those bugs and others call it player's error. I don't care which side of that debate people fall on. I just know either way, don't miss the key step and you're fine. Midge asked and now I am too, where are all the other bugs in the PC version? Please be as specific as possible. I literally am curious and will look into all of them. I will say this: that blank dialogue box is not on the game side. Not a snowball's chance in Hell that would've been missed by the testers or anyone else playing 0.15 since it's release.

Last edited:

lilytakeovermage

Jan 25, 2020
I know I know I played at A GOBLIN'S TALE that it would be the original
Okay, there are three things in the game where you best do them when Vruk says too or you're toast (Midge posted about two of them here: https://f95zone.to/threads/the-rise-of-vruk-v0-15-killjoytrv.76318/post-6712477). Another, which was supposed to have been fixed and yet wasn't (has now and won't be an issue going fwd). That's four and not "many" given all the stuff in game as of 0.15.

Some call all of those bugs and others call it player's error. I don't care which side of that debate people fall on. I just know either way, don't miss the key step and you're fine. Midge asked and now I am too, where are all the other bugs in the PC version? Please be as specific as possible. I literally am curious and will look into all of them. I will say this: that blank dialogue box is not on the game side. Not a snowball's chance in Hell that would've been missed by the testers or anyone else playing 0.15 since it's release.
Ok, Thank you for telling me this.

I know what Midge said but i am talking about the beginning of the game, where when you first have to go, to the fire vruk ends up talking and when it goes to the next day, I couldn't move and the black box appeared. I was confused. But if it, is a bug I'll report it to the website and wait a while.

Reactions: quadsquat and Midge
Aug 28, 2021
you two do know that Killjoy does not have anything to do with that site right? complaining to us about it is like complaining to the guy who built your kitchen table that someone else damaged it...
I know. But game doesn't work for Mac I have to find other ways. If I have to complain to you I complain that the mac version is made by a blind child with no hands

itachi1.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: FTKnight

FTKnight

Oct 10, 2018
I know. But game doesn't work for Mac I have to find other ways. If I have to complain to you I complain that the mac version is made by a blind child with no hands

View attachment 1453791
that sounds about right, neither the testers nor the dev, Kilkjoy, use a mac so we cannot do a proper bug test, the mac version is created using a conversion tool that is built into the RPGM engine, it sucks but it is the best we can do unless someone buy and sends Killjoy a mac to do the bug testing and/or fixing on.

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
Such as.....
The creator isn't responsible for some buggy website hosting their game. If you want to play it, download it from the Discord page or this site. The rest of us play it fine. Maybe get a PC or convert the game yourself to Mac ;)
1634340689107.gif

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: _Itachi_Uchiha_

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
OK just finished my two saves for the next version. One where I under fed Lara and other where I made the qouta. If the dev reads these messages it time to introduce some method of fast travel (the grind can really be reduced with that). Even though it's played out in the same village the it adds up to a alot of distance when repeating the same task over multiple days to get a result. The lady in the clothing shop appears in two locations at the same time (evening both upstairs and downstairs). The special scene at the farm should be repeatable (just an opinion). Putting to time skip option on the screen may a better idea or at more locations to do it rather than just the bar and house. The dev has really taken this remake and made it his own. Characters look better, huge world map (not sure it's feasible to create content for all of it but it is ambitious) and the storyline is alot stronger. All in all it a pretty good start. Good luck.

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
Such as.....
The creator isn't responsible for some buggy website hosting their game. If you want to play it, download it from the Discord page or this site. The rest of us play it fine. Maybe get a PC or convert the game yourself to Mac ;)
View attachment 1454670
I found nothing wrong in my play throughs. At least on the Android version.

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
You just got to grind for a bit more if you don't have the money to buy the laced cloth from Gita's shop, it's the bottom right mannikin.
Honestly for these games I use saveeditonline and edit my cash, atk, def and a few ( or all) items quantities depending on what is available . A little into to game. Basically cuts down on most of the grind and I can get to the story. Never touch the variables.

Darrel Caper

Jun 5, 2017
Whats the progress on girls like Elsie and Tish? I can get in their houses for the night bj but nothing else. Is there not yet any content for them past that?

Last edited:
Aug 28, 2021
Such as.....
View attachment 1454670

View attachment 1453791
Read before speaking

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
Read before speaking
"But game doesn't work for Mac I have to find other ways " - Maybe get a PC or convert the game yourself to Mac
" However, the problem lies with the game itself, not the site. Calculate that the base game has many bugs most of which are lethal " -Such as.....The creator isn't responsible for some buggy website hosting their game. The rest of us play it fine.

"Read before speaking "-Maybe try thinking before typing.

1634353007908.png

Last edited:
Aug 28, 2021
"But game doesn't work for Mac I have to find other ways " - Maybe get a PC or convert the game yourself to Mac
" However, the problem lies with the game itself, not the site. Calculate that the base game has many bugs most of which are lethal " -Such as.....The creator isn't responsible for some buggy website hosting their game.

View attachment 1454797
Why all this? Because you are not capable or indeed you do not have the desire or talent to change a line of code that does not make the mac version work. Fuck you

Aug 28, 2021
" However, the problem lies with the game itself, not the site. Calculate that the base game has many bugs most of which are lethal " -Such as.....The creator isn't responsible for some buggy website hosting their game.

View attachment 1454797
If you create the mac version with your ass, you're the one who doesn't know how to do your job

3.30 star(s) 20 Votes