3.30 star(s) 19 Votes
Aug 28, 2021
"But game doesn't work for Mac I have to find other ways " - Maybe get a PC or convert the game yourself to Mac
" However, the problem lies with the game itself, not the site. Calculate that the base game has many bugs most of which are lethal " -Such as.....The creator isn't responsible for some buggy website hosting their game. The rest of us play it fine.

"Read before speaking "-Maybe try thinking before typing.

View attachment 1454797
Plus don't take the piss out of me, everyone knows that the game has very serious bugs so shut up you're looking like a jerk

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
He is making a game for PC. He attempted a mac port which failed. You told him it failed. Now you are just being a child.
And who is "everyone"? i've counted 2 peeps including you.

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
I agree if the mac port don't work it should be removed, but Dev also doesn't own/update this page, talk to the Mods.

Aug 28, 2021
He is making a game for PC. He attempted a mac port which failed. You told him it failed. Now you are just being a child.
And who is "everyone"? i've counted 2 peeps including you.
hahhahhahahhahahahhahahhhahhahahahhahahhahahahhahahahhahahah you are a clown
Schermata 2021-10-16 alle 05.13.05.png

Reactions: Midge
Aug 28, 2021
Apart from you and the bullshit you have said so far I would love to play peacefully enjoy the game but apparently it is not possible. I am really disappointed

Fuxxzz

Dec 26, 2018
Why not make a VM with Windows and try the game there? Also I'm sure there are porters on this website that do Mac ports.

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
killjoy, please fix the text box issues... thanks.
Are you playing it from ?
If so try using a different browser like Chrome or Microsoft Edge. Firefox doesn't like it for me(got an error) so i switched to ME and it's running fine. Edit: when i got an error i refreshed the page and loaded a save and that seemed to fix it and i could move forward. Save OFTEN and rotate your saves.

Last edited:

Muffinman989

Apr 6, 2020
Is anyone able to help me? i have saved Shannon from dickdragon and need to start "feeding" her but when i go into the basement I can't even interact with her.

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
Is anyone able to help me? i have saved Shannon from dickdragon and need to start "feeding" her but when i go into the basement I can't even interact with her.
You need to click on the box directly in front of her.
If you missed talking to Vera in the basement when you brought her back you are boned and need to reload(this has been fixed for the next version).
#1,097

Reactions: Muffinman989

Muffinman989

Apr 6, 2020
You need to click on the box directly in front of her.
If you missed talking to Vera in the basement when you brought her back you are boned and need to reload(this has been fixed for the next version).
#1,097
Thanks for that, I ended up redownloading the game and starting fresh because I had a couple of other issues pop up while playing that made me restart as well.

3.30 star(s) 19 Votes