3.30 star(s) 19 Votes

ye

Nov 13, 2017
For any one having problems there are 2 game stopping spots and you NEED to follow what Vruk tells you in these moments.

Day of the birth: Straight after making breakfast and eating it, leave the house and go EAST to the Meadow then go EAST AGAIN to the Eastern Forest where you will see a scene. Also you need to have spoken with Gita in the Evening prior to this day or you will be attacked by 3 D Dragons(fixed/unnecessary for next update).

Day of rescuing Shannon: After rescue IMMEDIATELY go down stairs and talk to Vera and Shannon(by clicking on the box directly in front of her). Fixed for next update.

Those are the ONLY spots that will ruin your playthrough. Enjoy :)
At day of birth, i did as the same you mention but i still stuck and nothing happen
Any idea?

mastergobbo

Oct 17, 2021
just wanted you all to provide with some ... let's say nice intimate moments between at least one nice lady and our beloved hero.
hehe ...
Hope nobody minds posting them here, as it somhow fits the theme miraculously ;-)

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
I went to eastern forest and there is no scene ( no dragon too)
Usually the scene is by the bridge, she should be waiting there, but if you didn't talk to Vera in the basement the night before, you can't progress.

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
I went to eastern forest and there is no scene ( no dragon too)
The Meadow has bats, go east again over the bridge to get to the Eastern forest. If you can't you are probably to early in the story. Here is my walkthrough to help you out.

Hardlove123

Oct 7, 2017
I finaly got the cum, went to the girl in the bottem left shop, got a resipe, went into the dungen, and tried to create the potion but i get this...

TypeError
Cannot read property '0' of undefined

... does any one know how to fix this?

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
I finaly got the cum, went to the girl in the bottem left shop, got a resipe, went into the dungen, and tried to create the potion but i get this...

TypeError

You need to use 3 dd wings, 3 bat wins and 1 dd cum to make sleep potion. Each time should make 3 potions.

Reactions: Midge

Midge

Nov 21, 2019

TypeError

Screen shot please? If you are playing on a website try reloading, but as TomUK says you need at least 1 more cum as you give the first to Gita for her quest.

3.30 star(s) 19 Votes