3.30 star(s) 19 Votes

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
This is a dumb reply. If there's a walkthrough, why hasn't the OP linked it, and why the fuck would the dev release an update without updating the journal? Why even include a journal if it isn't going to be up to date?
The walkthrough has been linked so many times on this thread, people should try looking for it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: FTKnight

NobodyKool

May 16, 2021
Just curious, but does anybody know when the new version (I believe should be 0.16) will be out? Hasn't been too long since the last one, so I'm guessing it won't be released for a little longer...

devroz

Aug 9, 2016
On the subscribe start there was a post on 11/13 that said 0.16 was going out for testing. I would guess like the start of next month, but I could be totally wrong.

NobodyKool

May 16, 2021
On the subscribe start there was a post on 11/13 that said 0.16 was going out for testing. I would guess like the start of next month, but I could be totally wrong.
Cool thanks! I think the last one was early October, so I figured it would be a couple months yet.

Aug 28, 2021
Just curious, but does anybody know when the new version (I believe should be 0.16) will be out? Hasn't been too long since the last one, so I'm guessing it won't be released for a little longer...
It's coming together well. Possibly out end of this month/early december.

Ghryst

Nov 26, 2021
havent startted playing this yet.. just wondering if is this building on the original files? or did you have to start over?
im guessing that in either case saves are not transferrable?

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
Also v0.16 seems to have dropped for $10+ subscribers
It has and will be free in a few days. Be aware you WILL have to start over anyway as saves wont work as core stuff was changed and added.

edcl58

Oct 24, 2020
Can anyone explain to a person with a lack of computer knowledge, why does it say...Your browser doesn't support Web GL when it does ?
This happens when trying to open the game

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
Can anyone explain to a person with a lack of computer knowledge, why does it say...Your browser doesn't support Web GL when it does ?
This happens when trying to open the game
Type "your browser doesn't support Web GL" into google for possible answers.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
It has and will be free in a few days. Be aware you WILL have to start over anyway as saves wont work as core stuff was changed and added.
If that's the case I don't know if I will play the game again.

NobodyKool

May 16, 2021
I honestly thought I saw somewhere with 0.15 that said don't delete the 0.15 version if you want your save to carry forward...

ingvary

May 27, 2020
I wonder if I missed any side scenes/easter eggs in 0.15.
I reached the end of Vera/Lara/Shannon/Sera content.
Gita/Vicki/Elsie/Tish content ends at blowjob.
No sexual content with Mary.
Found Vicki/Mary scene.
Found bath scene (both options).
Rummaged through castle but there was no sexual content.
Finished the quest for Captain Jack.
Found house and preacher jokes.
Can anything be done about chicken-batman and is there anything else?

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
If that's the case I don't know if I will play the game again.
Yeah it's one of the pitfalls with playing a work in progress game :(

I wonder if I missed any side scenes/easter eggs in 0.15.
I reached the end of Vera/Lara/Shannon/Sera content.
Gita/Vicki/Elsie/Tish content ends at blowjob.
No sexual content with Mary.
Found Vicki/Mary scene.
Found bath scene (both options).
Rummaged through castle but there was no sexual content.
Finished the quest for Captain Jack.
Found house and preacher jokes.
Can anything be done about chicken-batman and is there anything else?
There are a bunch of deaths around and other joke scenes but you have all of that builds H-content(that's if you got the "pro" Lara route).

IversN

May 3, 2020
Does anyone have the latest update? I would honestly love to subscribe to get it but for some reason my payment fails every time, thinks its something to do with my bank, but works fine like everywhere else so idk why it doesnt work on there lol

paul1983

Apr 11, 2020
Does anyone have the latest update? I would honestly love to subscribe to get it but for some reason my payment fails every time, thinks its something to do with my bank, but works fine like everywhere else so idk why it doesnt work on there lol
go on his discord page as it is there

3.30 star(s) 19 Votes