3.30 star(s) 20 Votes

slodengo

Sep 4, 2017
My old saves work, but the quest tab has disappeared, so I suppose will need to start again. Given the previous Vruk game restarts and this game's restarts, it's getting a bit....

EDIT: The quest tab is gone even in a restart...so I don't know.
its in the patchnotes. no more quest tab, you get a journal in inventory that tracks the quests. also i had to restart bcuz it caused bugs like events not starting if i didnt.

Reactions: WuzzyFuzzy

titouille313

Apr 23, 2017
Loaded my save where is stopped at the last step of the last update. Went fine for a few steps but after talking to the new maid to recruit her, i go home and the abduction event / lara lost in the wood happend a second time.

I'm just gonna wait for the next update and borrow a clean save from someone at that time.

AJBit

Mar 9, 2018
Game was promising. Incest and harem but it went full NTR when three love interests got bred by animals and gave birth. Two of which are part of your household. I will probably stop playing this game unless dev retcons Gita's abortion elixir to be given to the girls.

Unknown_Beta

Nov 12, 2020
Literally the only thing that bothers me about this game is all the secret scenes that nobody wants to reveal how to unlock, not even the walkthrough!

m3nic

Feb 28, 2019
I start with my last version old save but there is some bug when Vera always come and tell missing Lara and Shanon get captured by dragondick.

3.30 star(s) 20 Votes