3.30 star(s) 19 Votes

quadsquat

Apr 15, 2019
I don't get why the OP say 'Old Saves won't work' and toward the end of 0.15 a pop dialog appears from dev says to save the game on a separate slot to continue when the 0.16 update is released?

And the note at the bottom of the change log from the dev says he forgot the trigger for Vicky's BJ scene, buts suggests if you have a save it should still trigger the scene. And I was seeing questions from F95 members over saves not working.

Not a big deal since the game really isn't all that grinding but I'm confused if I should bother to use save files at all or just do a fresh start after any or every update! It will become an issue as (or if) this game gets deep into development.
Core plugin changed that hope from 0.15 to 0.16. Just note: 0.16 doesn't have that same wording in the end popup msg from the Dev.

I believe you're referring to the part dealing w/ Mary, etc. That whole sequence is dealing w/ something else that may or may not affect players depending on how they play after meeting Mary. Bottom line: Old saves won't work and the bj scene is not in this one.

Don't have an answer for you on whether one's going have to do a clean start or not w/ every update. I'm not a coder, but my guess is it'll be based on the aforementioned core plugin.

Reactions: Re-4Andrew

Thuja

Sep 8, 2021
For anyone that wants a clear message window. This removes the white border from all windows and sets the opacity of the message window background to 0.

Unzip and place in game folder. You'll get a prompt asking if you want to overwrite files in existing location, confirm and you're done.

Reactions: Terenia

vkoney

Sep 4, 2021
For anyone that wants a clear message window. This removes the white border from all windows and sets the opacity of the message window background to 0.

Unzip and place in game folder. You'll get a prompt asking if you want to overwrite files in existing location, confirm and you're done.
Thank you

Reactions: Thuja

ElSuape

Jan 28, 2021
Does anyone has any idea how to get this game to run in Linux?
Hi, I just tried it on Ubuntu 20.04 and it runs just fine for me. Make sure you have wine installed (I have wine-staging and winetricks installed). Right click the game.exe and open with wine. It worked for me on first try.

DARKMASTER01

Mar 14, 2019
Is there someone who knows and can tell me how to find the characters bathing I have searched various parts at several different moments of time but I can not find anything

CptRexx

Jun 17, 2018
This game used to be great but with these alternative outcomes, I don't find it entertaining anymore.

DarkTrojan

Jan 24, 2018
From a nice game an absolute shit brain game that's how the horse gets pregnant, Katarina the big one without a frame the idea is always absolute shit then there is a tail dragon and a wolf baby ^^ old swede and I always thought I was broken as well it is now classified under the wrong rubric ^^

Reactions: Aioria619

B A Campbell

Aug 28, 2018
hi i cant feed shannon after recue she is in the cellar but cant interact with her- also clock doesnt work anymore and time doesnt advance -also have ingredient for mary but cant enter shop to give her item.lara rescued seems this can contine if i can move time to evenung

3.30 star(s) 19 Votes