3.30 star(s) 19 Votes

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
sooo this game was abandoned and then few days ago its started again with new engine or what?
I dont believe it was abandoned, I've seen updates on this game in Latest Games&Updates section on F95's main page. Would be nice to see a game completed from start to finish.

From my personal game collection off of F95 I believe I've only played 7 games that were being developed and the dev made sure they stuck to finishing them. 7 out of at least 80-90 games that I play (or played) and there's another 4, I'm currently playing in which the devs have committed to finishing.

Believe it or not a majority of those games have a pretty large support base, and for whatever reason the dev disappears, the ones that I've played have a more of a cult following but seem to get completed. And there's always the dev who get tired of having to find new team members/artists, and they also get tired of players criticism and or constant demands to change this or that and or add this and that. Make the game, those who want to donate are going to, and ignore all the bullshit, but read the suggestions maybe it sparks more content down the road, devs need to become desensitized and numb to people if they want create games, cant worry about what people say or want!

Last edited:
Reactions: Midge

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
this is made be a diffrent dev. the first one was made by pupis i think that was right both are good games

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
hi i cant feed shannon after recue she is in the cellar but cant interact with her- also clock doesnt work anymore and time doesnt advance -also have ingredient for mary but cant enter shop to give her item.lara rescued seems this can contine if i can move time to evenung
It seems that you need to interact with Shannon in the cellar immediately after the rescue. If you don't, you'll be stuck the next morning.

Igor9504

Mar 10, 2018
I haven't found a way to start the scene from Tish, Elsie and Sera's house, I can't cum in Elsie's wine, see her in the evening, and have a blowjob at night, in the castle you can visit at midnight over a vine, a bulging wall and then a fence , but there are no additional scenes, in the morning on the farm you can see vicky and the horse sucks dick,
you need lockpicks and go to midnight on the farm and then the stairs and there's a scene with Vicky and her mom

Reactions: tommyjohne

daedilus

Mar 11, 2017
The walkthrough on Day 21 says, "at midnight in Denmar, in top-left, click on the bush"

I have clicked on every bush in Denmar at night and have no idea what this is referring too... Can anyone clarify?

quadsquat

Apr 15, 2019
I haven't found a way to start the scene from Tish, Elsie and Sera's house, I can't cum in Elsie's wine, see her in the evening, and have a blowjob at night, in the castle you can visit at midnight over a vine, a bulging wall and then a fence , but there are no additional scenes, in the morning on the farm you can see vicky and the horse sucks dick,
you need lockpicks and go to midnight on the farm and then the stairs and there's a scene with Vicky and her mom
Tish's route begins once you first talk to her in the afternoon after Vera is impregnated. The same with Elsie. Having sleeping powder at some point when you click on Elsie should trigger the whole cum in wine, etc. sequence. Only way to see Sera in her house is when:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There are no scenes in the castle at night just in case that was a question rather than your synopsis of 0.16 per that location.

There has been an issue found with Tish. You need to make sure you talk to her at least once between when Vera is impregnated and before Liz is born. Otherwise, Tish disappears from the game.

The walkthrough on Day 21 says, "at midnight in Denmar, in top-left, click on the bush"

I have clicked on every bush in Denmar at night and have no idea what this is referring too... Can anyone clarify?
Tish has been spoken to and it's night via the walkthrough & where you're stuck. Go up toward castle, turn left behind Elsie's & Sera's houses, proceed all the way down the path, and voila...
You can't go any further left nor move upward and thus, why it's referred to as "top left". Hope that clarifies the location for you.

Last edited:
Reactions: rnzn and Igor9504

daedilus

Mar 11, 2017
Tish's route begins once you first talk to her in the afternoon after Vera is impregnated. The same with Elsie. Having sleeping powder at some point when you click on Elsie should trigger the whole cum in wine, etc. sequence. Only way to see Sera in her house is when:
There are no scenes in the castle at night just in case that was a question rather than your synopsis of 0.16 per that location.

There has been an issue found with Tish. You need to make sure you talk to her at least once between when Vera is impregnated and before Liz is born. Otherwise, Tish disappears from the game.

Tish has been spoken to and it's night via the walkthrough & where you're stuck. Go up toward castle, turn left behind Elsie's & Sera's houses, proceed all the way down the path, and voila...
You can't go any further left nor move upward and thus, why it's referred to as "top left". Hope that clarifies the location for you.
Ah ok, thanks, did that on a previous turn.

Reactions: quadsquat

deppenjaeger

May 23, 2017
Hi, I just tried it on Ubuntu 20.04 and it runs just fine for me. Make sure you have wine installed (I have wine-staging and winetricks installed). Right click the game.exe and open with wine. It worked for me on first try.
hi, after your post i tried again,. thinking maybe i forgot doing this.
same result,.. game opens,.. a loading circle appears.. game closes

i am running Manjaro btw.

quadsquat

Apr 15, 2019
Ah ok, thanks, did that on a previous turn.
You're welcome.

I was focused on just giving you directions to the rosebush, that I forgot to add why you needed it as well. You may know already, but just in case you don't or for anyone else:

Last edited:
Reactions: rnzn

ja69067

Feb 15, 2021
How long do I have to keep dosing Gita and Elisa? Cause the scenes are progressing. I am to the point where Vera updates the basement, I have been dosing Gita and Elisa daily.

Reactions: Igor9504

ElSuape

Jan 28, 2021
hi, after your post i tried again,. thinking maybe i forgot doing this.
same result,.. game opens,.. a loading circle appears.. game closes

i am running Manjaro btw.
If i remember correctly when i opend the game.exe with wine for the first time it prompted to install wine mono and wine gecko, i clicked install and it did it automatically. I don't know if it's the same on Arch based OS since i've never used them, sorry.

EDIT: this may be a bit unrelated but just FYI, if you are trying to run the game from an NTFS drive that could be the reason? In my case, I can't open steam games on Linux unless they are installed on a Linux formatted (Ext4) HDD/SSD.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i like the game but don't tske this wrong are what knot but i do hate missable content makes the game harder aspealy when sais content can fuck you over lol.

shiva12

Dec 20, 2019
The rise of Vruk. Vers 0.16.1

I will cover the Main Path, Side Path(SP) and Death Spots(DS). I will also give some hints to secret stuff.
Times of day: Morning(M), Noon(N), Afternoon(AN), Evening(E) and Midnight(MN) Time Skip (TS)

Day 1:Sit next to the fire. DS-Walk into the fire 2 times.

Day 2:M-Follow the path north and click on the wall to find the cave. Go in to and walk to the back of the cave. Click on the box to get the Journal(key item) then click on the bed and rest to noon. N-Go outside and south from the cave untill you see a girl(Lara). Click on her(this will skip time[TS]). SP-AN-Go south to the farms. You will find a red haired girl(Vicki), click on her(TS). E-Go back to the cave and skip til morning(Sleep). DS-Try to enter Denmar(go right from cave) 2 times.

Day 3:M-Click on the bed and rest to noon. N-Go outside and talk to Lara(TS).SP-AN-Go south to the farms and talk to Vicki(TS).E-Go back to the cave and Sleep.

Day 4:SP-M-Go south to the farms and go right to the Farmhouse. Go into it and to the back the click on the sparkles next to Vicki's mom(Mary)(TS). N-Talk to Lara(TS). AN-Go to the cave and sit at the table(TS). E-Go outside and pick the flowers. Go to the cave and sit at the table(TS).
SP-AN-Go south to the farms and talk to Vicki(TS) E-Enter the Barn and talk to Vicki(TS).This will unlock the ability to work for Vicki(20g) every AN and sexytimes in the E(will be different if you work for her or not. Hint: There is something to DO at the farm at night and at other times. Important: If you talk to Vicki instead of going to the cave you will have to skip time until the AN the next day(as the Main Path is not timed(yet) this will be fine).

Day 5:M-Go outside and click on the stars on the road. Rest til N. N-Go outside and talk to Lara then wait behind the rock. Click on Lara's mom(Vera)(TS). AN-Click on the chair(TS).

Day 6:M-Click on Vera(TS). N-Click on the chair. Go outside and talk to Lara then go south to the Barn. Click the stars to listen to Vicki and Mary talk then head back to the cave(he will pull vines over it) then head in. Click on the chair(TS). MN-Go to the Farmhouse. Go into it and to the back the click on the sparkles. Head along the back and click on the sparkles then a third time. This will get you the knife and you flee from the farm. Go to sleep.

Day 7:M-Go outside and click on the stars on the sign. Go back inside and click on Vera(TS). N-Go outside and talk to Lara. Go back inside and rest until E then go outside and talk to Lara. Go back inside and click on Vera(TS). Go to sleep.

Day 8:M-Click on Vera(TS). 2 Extra scenes click on the throne. Leave the cave and go to Denmar(right). You now have access to Denmar(D) and the Poor district(P) You now have free time until tomorrow M. Right now there isn't much to do until you meet the Queen. My suggestion is to Equip the dagger in the menu and go right of Denmar to the Meadow, save and try to kill as many bats as you can leaving and reentering to respawn them as needed. You will need lots of cash(at least 400g) so spend a few days getting batwings(10g when sold) and working for Vicki untill you have 50g worth for now skipping to noon each day untill you are ready to continue.

Day 9:M-Go outside and talk to Lara. Click on Vera then sit in the chair(TS). N-Go to the Entrance to Denmar(ETD) left of Denmar and talk to Lara(you will lose your dagger)(TS) Go north of Denmar to the Castle(C)and talk to Vera(TS). Go in to the Castle and talk to the Queen(TS). After meeting the Queen you can buy and sell to the shops as well as get a repeatable SP(20g) from Capt.Jack near the river at Noon(TS) E-Free time until M. You now have access to Vera's house and can sleep in Vera's bed at night.

Day 10:M-Talk to Vera. Click on the chair to have breakfast(+50g)(TS). N-Go to the shop at the bottem left of Denmar(Gita's shop) and sell her your batwings then click on the bottem left mannequin to buy the nightie(100g if you don't have enough(150g dress+lockpicks)) kill more bats and work for Capt Jack/Vicki but do not talk to Lara at N until you are ready) Leave and go to the building in the middle of town(the Blacksmith) and buy a Lockpick(50g). Go to ETD and talk to Lara. Head up to the road to Denmar. (DS-Go to the cave.) Click on the stars next to the sign(TS). AN-Talk to Vera near the bridge. Skip time to E by either eating at the Pub(gives full HP -10g), working for Vicki or any other way. E-Go to Vera's house and give her the nightie. Go to Gita's shop. Head upstairs and talk to Gita she will give you a SP(TS). MN-Sleep. Extra-Check on the girls upstairs at MN and maybe some other houses with lockpicks(save first). . SP-N-Capt Jack ask you to get 5 wood from the Meadow(TS). Once you give him 75 wood over 15 days he will ask you to meet him in the Pub at E.

Day 11:SP-M-For Gita's SP you will need to spike her tea each M for 3 of 4 days after her E event(or it will fail and lock you out of H-content) and you will also need 300g to buy the sword on the table at the Blacksmiths to kill the Dick Dragons and get access to Alchemy(if you fail or not). Go to the front of Gita's shop(DO NOT have breakfast first) SAVE Click on her door and do the Lockpicking mini game. It has 3 steps. Bounce with mouse, hit left click when it gets to the top. Then hit space/enter to slide the bar. Takes a bit of practice but with save scumming and practice you will get it. Spike her tea(1st of 3 times). Head back to Vera's. Lara's SP begins here and for the next few M you have to talk to Vera first before breakfast(to get "protein shakes") and then train with Lara in the ETD in the AN(when you are able to later) for a total of 5 times split between the two or you will be locked out of future H-content with her(you NEED to do all of the morning ones). Sit at the table(TS). N-Free time until M. If you haven't got the sword/g for it grind some bats and work for for Capt Jack/Vicki. AN-Look around town for some new faces. Also you can now use the clock in Vera's house to skip time. Also the girls are in their rooms at times throughout the day. Also check out the Pub's special drink. Also Denmarians bathe but few have an access you can find at the right time ;). Sleep(or go out at MN and see what mischief you can find).

Day 12:SP-M-Spike Gita's tea(2 of 3). Head back to Vera's and talk to her(SP Lara) then sit at the table(TS). N-Go to the door. Free time use it to grind. If you have/get the sword you can go fight the Dick Dragon to try and get their cum. Save before you fight them as they are hard and have a random chance to drop the cum(may take MANY attempts). You need 1 cum for Gita and 1 cum and 3 of each Bat and Dick Dragon wings for Alchemy. Sleep.

Day 13:SP-M-Spike Gita's tea(3 of 3). Head back to Vera's and talk to her(SP Lara) then sit at the table(TS). N-Vruk will want to head outside.Free day until E.Grind for cum. E-Go to the Pub for Vera's event. Straight after it go to the ETD and talk to Vera. Sleep.

Day 14:M-Vera reveals her baby bump(you get different scenes if you sleep with her). Sit at the table(TS). N-Go upstairs and talk to Lara. AN-Go to Gita's shop to give her the cum and get access to Alchemy in Vera's basement. Go to ETD and talk to Lara(SP the start of training)(TS). Go to Vera's basement(stairs going down on the right) and click on the table on the left. Here is where you do Alchemy. First click on a slot then the "item" tab then click on the item you want to add using the arrow keys to adjust the amount when hovering over the item in the slot. Then click "brew" to make(hint: Sleeping powder is not the FIRST thing Vruk learns to make). Make sleeping powder by adding 1 DD cum and 3 of each wing(USE in moderation). Sleep.

Day 15:This is a free day you will need 250g for later(SP Lara) so grind if you don't have it. N-SP Elsie(cart girl)-Click on her at her stand. Break into her house(left above the Blacksmith) if you have sleeping powder and click on her drink.SP Lara-Go to ETD and talk to Lara. E-SP Elsie-Go back to her house and click on the sparkles. SP Gita.This event will happen 5 days after you start her SP and will tell you if you have failed or not. Go to Gita's shop to talk to her. You can now talk to her in the E downstairs for a repeatable H-scene(TS). MN-Break into her house and click on her(you should also try this without the sleeping powder). Sleep.

Day 16:This is a free day.SP Lara-Go to ETD and talk to Lara.

Day 17:This is a free day.

Day 18:This is a free day.

Day 19:M-Click on the chair to have breakfast(TS). N-Go to the basement and talk to Vera. AN-Talk to Vera in the kitchen. Free day.

IMPORTANT DO NOT SKIP THE NEXT DAY OR ANYTHING IN IT(except SPs). DO AS VRUK SAYS IE LOOK FOR SHANNON WHEN HE SAYS TO.

Day 20:M-The birth of Liz. MAKE A NEW SAVE (DS-Leave the house twice.) Click on the stars in the kitchen. Sit at the table(TS). N-Go to Dick Dragon Forest(DDF) east of the Meadow(TS to E). E-Go to Vera's house for event with Vera then travel with Vera to ETD then leave west and head north to the North Forest on the World Map(feel free to explore the map a bit). Once in the forest head south and click on the foot prints. Then head east and click the flowers with the stars. Then head north east and click on the stars in front of rocks then head west and click on the foot prints(there is some treasure here if you want to try to find it). Sleep.

Day 21:M-Click on the chair to have breakfast(TS). N-Head upstairs and talk to Lara(she will reply negatively if you skipped her SP). AN-SP Tish-Go south of Denmar to the Poor district and go behind the house on the right across the bridge and click on the girl. (DS-Talk to the oldman in front of the barrel. MN Raid his barrel 2 times. Also walk into the fire in the E). Talk to Vera in the Meadow then head to a cave in the north east of DDF(this is a good time to harvest DD's as you will need 550g* for the next few purchases but beware there is a boss fight).In the cave click on pots and boxes for stuff and in the north west fight the DD boss. Depending on your level defend/buff with Vruk(his level 4 ability will protect from poison and his level 5 will heal) and attack with Vera. After the fight click on Shannon then exit the cave. DON'T SKIP THIS At home talk to Vera then click on the box in front of Shannon. MN-In Denmar go to the top left and click on the bush. Sleep.

Day 22:M-Head to the basement and click on the box in front of Shannon. Click on the chair to have breakfast(TS). N-Head upstairs and talk to Lara(Vruk will want to come back in the evening). AN-Go to Sera's house(behind the blacksmith's on the right)(TS). E-Lara SP-This event is different depending on if you have done the "pro" Lara SP or not. Sleep.

Day23:M-Head to the basement and click on the box in front of Shannon. Click on the chair to have breakfast(TS). N-Pro Lara SP- Go to Gita's shop and click on the top right mannequin to buy Lara's new cloathes(250g). AN-Talk to Vera next to the door inside. SP Sera-You can talk to her then go to the kitchen an make a "protein shake" to give to her(End of her content for this build) SP Tish-Return to behind her house and talk to her(TS). E-Pro Lara SP-Go to Lara's room and give her the cloathes. Free day.

Day24:M-Head to the basement and click on the box in front of Shannon(TS). N-Talk to Vera then go down the stairs on the left to Liz's bedroom(LB) and talk to Liz. Head to Gita's for some shopping, you need 50g for Liz's teddy(on the counter) and 250g for Shannon's cloathes(top left mannequin) WAIT 1 DAY before giving Shannon her cloathes for a special breakfast scene or you can just give it to her today in her room at AN. AN- SP Tish-Talk to her behind her house(must have sleeping powder[4-5]). Liz SP-Go to LB and give her the teddy(he's the BESTEST). Liz has a few scenes aroud the house at different times of day. MN-Break into Tish's house. Keep talking to her in the AN and breaking in at MN for the next 3 days when Vruk will say he should wait. Wait 3 more days then go back and talk to her in AN. Go back for 2 more times.

Day25: Free Day AN-Give Shannon her cloathes, you can now choose to sleep with Shannon at night.

Day26:M-THIS Breakfast scene(happens the day after you give Shannon her new cloathes) has many different variants depending on 3 or 4 different factors(if Lara is here and if she has her new cloathes or not and some others) and if done "right" you will get a gift from the family. N-Talk to Vera. You can now train with her just outside the house at AN. Free day. AN Vera SP- Train outside(TS).

Day27: Free day. AN Vera SP- Train outside(TS).

Day28: Free day. AN Vera SP- Train outside(TS)(there are only 3 scenes for now).

Day29: M-Pro Lara SP(or 7 days after you talk to Lara about her ordeal)-You will hear Lara cry out before breakfast, go to her room and talk to her. Go have breakfast. N-After breakfast Vruk will hear Shannon cry out, go up to her room and talk to her(End for now).

Day30: Last Breakfast for this build(without Lara). You CANNOT get Shannon's armor in this build FYI ;)

Free days.

Day35:N-Pro Lara SP(5 days after her "bump" event)-You will hear Lara cry out after breakfast, go to her room and talk to her. Free day.

Day36:Last Breakfast for this build(Pro Lara SP).

I have missed a few bits of content, some more death spots and hidden scenes. explore on your free days. Note Witches tower and Monster village are not implemented yet so ignore all bugs there.

Midge

ja69067

Feb 15, 2021
the games tells you when....
The problem is its not telling, I think I broke the order somehow. I got to the ending of the v16 content, Elisa never progressed past dosing the wine and running away from her stand, Gita never progressed past the bj scene, liz doesn't appear anywhere in the house expect early Moring and never asks for the teddy, and viki never goes past the 1st squirting scene.

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
The problem is its not telling, I think I broke the order somehow. I got to the ending of the v16 content, Elisa never progressed past dosing the wine and running away from her stand, Gita never progressed past the bj scene, liz doesn't appear anywhere in the house expect early Moring and never asks for the teddy, and viki never goes past the 1st squirting scene.
Elsie only has the one night bj scene on the same night you dose her(end of her stuff atm) and you should have needed to dose Gita 3 times, Try going to Gita's upstairs in the evening to see what she says. liz will appear in her room in the afternoon. Viki is bugged in this build so you wont get her bj scene until next update(end of her stuff too[?]).

Reactions: quadsquat

quadsquat

Apr 15, 2019
Just to take a different approach than Midge on this and to make sure: Are you using an old save instead of starting anew like the changelog tells you? If so, that's your issue because all of those scenes/sequences progressing minus the repeat Vicki squirting one (again, mentioned in changelog) are in this build. Old saves will mess up your game. If not, the journal entry for Gita & Elsie tells you what to do and when if you forget what Vruk says. Add in the walkthrough and you're told three different ways on how to proceed with those two and the rest of the characters.

3.30 star(s) 19 Votes