3.30 star(s) 19 Votes

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
Guys so we need again start everything from begining of what?
need 0.15 final save.
everytime i go to make the stuff for gita [ or what ever her name is ] i crash
Yes you NEED to start over with this update as core changes were made. It's the alchemy system that WILL crash your game as well as other bugs appearing because of it.

Literally the only thing that bothers me about this game is all the secret scenes that nobody wants to reveal how to unlock, not even the walkthrough!
That's what makes them secret ;)

The UI is in the way in some scenes. Is there any way to hide the text bar for example?
Yup i agree but unfortunately not.

how do i stop lara from going away with the dire wolf
You need to do the "pro" Lara route. I have a WT somewhere here and i'm going to drop the updated version in a few days.

tish doesnt exist for me not behind house at all
This is a bug and has been fixed for the next update. She WILL disappear as soon as Vera gives birth because she was tied to her being preggers. Again this HAS been fixed for the next build.

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
Stuck in the loop when the Lara rescue quest keep booting me back to the house
please provide more details. What are you playing on(web page, android pc)? What are you doing in there to loop you? etc
Are you trying to use an old save? Have you hacked your save?

Dec 15, 2017
please provide more details. What are you playing on(web page, android pc)? What are you doing in there to loop you? etc
Yeah, I am playing using the old save on PC. Every day in the afternoon, Vera would tell me to rescue Sara and when I cam to the wood, it will boot me back to the house and start the quest again.

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
Yeah, I am playing using the old save on PC. Every day in the afternoon, Vera would tell me to rescue Sara and when I cam to the wood, it will boot me back to the house and start the quest again.
Ok so using old saves will create problems as stated in my above post. Restart(if you want) and tell me if the problem reoccurs

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
I feel I may have stumble upon a bug with Sera (the maid). She's been hired, and I've fed her the first protein shake. But now whenever I try to feed her another one, it just says "I should leave her to her work." I can make additional ones in the kitchen though.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
I feel I may have stumble upon a bug with Sera (the maid). She's been hired, and I've fed her the first protein shake. But now whenever I try to feed her another one, it just says "I should leave her to her work." I can make additional ones in the kitchen though.

That's all for Sera ATM.

Templar Knight

Feb 2, 2018
hey man, i deleted my other comment i was not able to edit, but how does ntr work here in this game? Will it be netorare or netori and will it be story content or optional content ?

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
hey man, i deleted my other comment i was not able to edit, but how does ntr work here in this game? Will it be netorare or netori and will it be story content or optional content ?
Please describe to me what your definition of NTR is please(not mocking i genuinely want to know).

Last edited:

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well i got one scene with the shop woman then the mc said to go at knight but she was never there/ now i can't do anything with her

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Since both sisters conveniently got abducted at the same time to where you couldn't even decide if you wanted to let it happen or not I just went into the save file and made both of them have a abortion.

A few times Vruk calls Elizabeth heart for some reason.

Pity that Lara's breast become inflated like they did in the other game so now she's went from hot as fuck to meh again.

Mavis looks like her looks were changed as well pity.

Should be superstition.

ironhelm

Jul 15, 2018
my pc wont open the game, i used two different sites to download it but each time it say for me to look for a app that will open it. never had an issue with any prior build

Templar Knight

Feb 2, 2018
Please describe to me what your definition of NTR is please(not mocking i genuinely want to know).
well I asked that because on page number 1 when you click on genre, one of them is ntr and when I open the game files there is a scene of one of the girls with a man named brand or brande if I'm not mistaken, so I decided to find out if there is ntr and about my definition, well i personally only know a basic definition and i could be wrong, which is :

netorare : when you lose someone you love to someone else, so you see something happening to two other people.

netori: when you are the one who steals someone else's beloved.

Reactions: Aioria619 and Midge

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
I don't get why the OP say 'Old Saves won't work' and toward the end of 0.15 a pop dialog appears from dev says to save the game on a separate slot to continue when the 0.16 update is released?

And the note at the bottom of the change log from the dev says he forgot the trigger for Vicky's BJ scene, buts suggests if you have a save it should still trigger the scene. And I was seeing questions from F95 members over saves not working.

Not a big deal since the game really isn't all that grinding but I'm confused if I should bother to use save files at all or just do a fresh start after any or every update! It will become an issue as (or if) this game gets deep into development.

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
Yes you NEED to start over with this update as core changes were made. It's the alchemy system that WILL crash your game as well as other bugs appearing because of it.

That's what makes them secret ;)

Yup i agree but unfortunately not.

You need to do the "pro" Lara route. I have a WT somewhere here and i'm going to drop the updated version in a few days.

This is a bug and has been fixed for the next update. She WILL disappear as soon as Vera gives birth because she was tied to her being preggers. Again this HAS been fixed for the next build.
Good to know the walkthrough is coming soon, however one gripe that I had with the previous one (if it was the one linked in the OP), was that it laid out the exact steps you had to take for each day instead of just giving you the conditions for proceeding further. So if you made a mistake somewhere along the way, no way to know if you fucked up or you can still do something about it. Just a thought.

3.30 star(s) 19 Votes