3.30 star(s) 19 Votes

Igor9504

Mar 10, 2018
How long do I have to keep dosing Gita and Elisa? Cause the scenes are progressing. I am to the point where Vera updates the basement, I have been dosing Gita and Elisa daily.
Gita 3 or 4 day, she goes to her window in the evening and at midnight unlocks the door with lockpickd

Reactions: tommyjohne

MisteryD

Aug 17, 2017
hello people I need help I'm in the dragon dick forest but I can't find the cave to go rescue Sharon if one has a catch in which specific part of the forest it is I would appreciate it or if I have to do something else to find it.

quadsquat

Apr 15, 2019
where is my save game??
In The Rise of Vruk folder where the Game app is located. 7 items above the app you'll see a folder titled 'save'.

I'll be back when they remove the maximum 5 lvl from Vruk
Well, you won't be back. Thanks for playing though.

hello people I need help I'm in the dragon dick forest but I can't find the cave to go rescue Sharon if one has a catch in which specific part of the forest it is I would appreciate it or if I have to do something else to find it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Midge

NobodyKool

May 16, 2021
How do I get past the tree to get into the bathe scene?

View attachment 1539332
there’s a spot next to Vera’s house. Like there’s a pink flower I believe and a patch of dirt right next to it. I think it only works in the afternoon. I’m not at my computer so I can’t send a pic. Check the thread because I believe someone posted where exactly you need to go.

SubDe

Aug 19, 2017
Man lockpicking is such cancer. Especially cause there is no guide in the game. Not playing more.

themagiman

Mar 3, 2018
How many girls can get pregnant? Is the corruption in the game to the point where the girls become slaves?

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
Hi getting this error message when going to Victoria basement to make sleeping potion.
If you are using an old save crafting WILL crash your game as has been stated. Try starting a fresh game and you get the same error please report it again.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
to get past thyat tree go to the house you stay in with vera and look for flowers that should work. i wanted to kill the dire wolves but with out armor and only lvl 5 you die to fast then the other thing is you can't take help. to bad you can't take liara and her mother to get there revange agianst them.

serencyon

Apr 1, 2021
Can someone list me the time sensitive content? Planning to start a new save since I missed Tish and now she's gone forever. I also missed some of the hidden content like the bath scene.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
I was doing a second run on the new update, delayed the main story by going to watch Vicki suck off her horse every morning, then get fucked by her horse every morning, then get pregnant by the horse and in the mean time earning money from her every afternoon and of course didn't bother to save as there isn't anything to kill you there.

Started the main story, killing a few bats and stuff tog et some extra money to buy the sword, it was fairly easy, dropping out the bottom of the screen to respawn the bats. Then disaster happens, accidentally hit the sparkles to do to the DD area, the sparkles weren't there for the time I think before I met the Queen, so absently just running from the bottom log to go kill the bat and get the log at the top and not realising the sparkles are there, I walk over them and bang, 3 fucking DDs that I can't even escape from, obviously they kill me and the useless auto save saves it after I've been killed. So now got to do it all again, what is the point of saving the fucking game after you've been killed for fucks sake.

Reactions: hentai charley

FTKnight

Oct 10, 2018
I was doing a second run on the new update, delayed the main story by going to watch Vicki suck off her horse every morning, then get fucked by her horse every morning, then get pregnant by the horse and in the mean time earning money from her every afternoon and of course didn't bother to save as there isn't anything to kill you there.

Started the main story, killing a few bats and stuff tog et some extra money to buy the sword, it was fairly easy, dropping out the bottom of the screen to respawn the bats. Then disaster happens, accidentally hit the sparkles to do to the DD area, the sparkles weren't there for the time I think before I met the Queen, so absently just running from the bottom log to go kill the bat and get the log at the top and not realising the sparkles are there, I walk over them and bang, 3 fucking DDs that I can't even escape from, obviously they kill me and the useless auto save saves it after I've been killed. So now got to do it all again, what is the point of saving the fucking game after you've been killed for fucks sake.
That is a known problem with the Auto-save function and there is no solution that the dev could find that does not break the save system or make damn near impossible to save on the move.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well i just wish i could get some armor to lessen the damge becuase three dire wolves means one dead me. plues i wish there was a way to save both of the duaghters were they have you kid's. not just a wolves and dick dragon's. i mean i have no problem with it but vurk should have had them before the others lol. i know there his after words. i don't like the missable stuff because most of it does not tale you what is going on. also i know i don't pay anything but just giveing my two cent's now i am broke.

Xizor111

May 17, 2020
What i find quite amusing with the game is... Vruk is the kind of corruption protagonist that i enjoy the most... he's willing to go far, to corrupt and be nasty... but he cares about the girls and isn't too megalomaniac.

So many games with such tehmatics have the MC just not giving a flying fuck about the girls, wouldn't even care about it when something happened to them, except maybe "damn... lost one of my things."

And ironically he cares more about his offsprings than a huge number of human protagonists in h-games...

What does it say when an ugly Goblin is one of the more caring protagonists in the genre combinationt he game falls under.

well i just wish i could get some armor to lessen the damge becuase three dire wolves means one dead me. plues i wish there was a way to save both of the duaghters were they have you kid's. not just a wolves and dick dragon's. i mean i have no problem with it but vurk should have had them before the others lol. i know there his after words. i don't like the missable stuff because most of it does not tale you what is going on. also i know i don't pay anything but just giveing my two cent's now i am broke.
I do agree on the missable stuff, especially with the way the days work, and some of the triggers.

Reactions: quadsquat and Midge

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
Can someone list me the time sensitive content? Planning to start a new save since I missed Tish and now she's gone forever. I also missed some of the hidden content like the bath scene.
my wt has all of that. Tish is bugged atm so she WILL disappear from the game when Vera gives birth, it has been fixed for the next build.

3.30 star(s) 19 Votes