3.30 star(s) 19 Votes

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
What i find quite amusing with the game is... Vruk is the kind of corruption protagonist that i enjoy the most... he's willing to go far, to corrupt and be nasty... but he cares about the girls and isn't too megalomaniac.

So many games with such tehmatics have the MC just not giving a flying fuck about the girls, wouldn't even care about it when something happened to them, except maybe "damn... lost one of my things."

And ironically he cares more about his offsprings than a huge number of human protagonists in h-games...

What does it say when an ugly Goblin is one of the more caring protagonists in the genre combinationt he game falls under.

I do agree on the missable stuff, especially with the way the days work, and some of the triggers.
But he has mitigating circumstances, he has a big dick and it certainly helps.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
my wt has all of that. Tish is bugged atm so she WILL disappear from the game when Vera gives birth, it has been fixed for the next build.
I did a 2nd walkthrough cause I missed the Tish stuff, but this time I did the Vicky horsey stuff early, but got screwed by stupid auto save. Probably do another Vicky run tomorrow and this time I will save more.

Reactions: Midge

Domdeyso

Jan 23, 2018
how to make the gita not be suspicious of the effects of goblin semen, i have tried everything but nothing works.

Oct 3, 2017
This definitely needs the NTR tag. I know he's trying to play it off like it's all good, but it kind of directly goes against the whole "I need to repopulate my species bit" the premise of the game is based on. I hope this is just kind of a starter, but personally I would have preferred if the NTR was avoidable, and not part of the story.

ETA: I know I'm being super negative here, and I know the dev owes me nothing, it's his game. I played through this a number of times hoping to figure out a way to save the girls before the inevitable happens. It really upset me that I couldn't. I really had high hopes when He took it over from Pupsi, and I was hoping for some fruition that had building with the Lara character, but this is just about the worst scenario that could have happened.

I really liked what this could have been, and I wasn't thrilled when Pupsi abandoned his game, and I feel this is kind of the rug being pulled out from the hope that sprung again. I know this is all very melodramatic, but I cannot get behind this if this it the direction killjoy wants to take. I know he owes me nothing, but I truly hope he's willing to change course and "fix this" so that the NTR like aspects are at least avoidable.

For final clarification : I know the game could essentially be netori - but there doesn't appear to be anyone being stolen from, which is better - but netorare? the rape/stealing of "your harem" is definitely not ok with me.

Last edited:
Reactions: E=MC2 and Mayonesa

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
This definitely needs the NTR tag. I know he's trying to play it off like it's all good, but it kind of directly goes against the whole "I need to repopulate my species bit" the premise of the game is based on. I hope this is just kind of a starter, but personally I would have preferred if the NTR was avoidable, and not part of the story.

ETA: I know I'm being super negative here, and I know the dev owes me nothing, it's his game. I played through this a number of times hoping to figure out a way to save the girls before the inevitable happens. It really upset me that I couldn't. I really had high hopes when He took it over from Pupsi, and I was hoping for some fruition that had building with the Lara character, but this is just about the worst scenario that could have happened.

I really liked what this could have been, and I wasn't thrilled when Pupsi abandoned his game, and I feel this is kind of the rug being pulled out from the hope that sprung again. I know this is all very melodramatic, but I cannot get behind this if this it the direction killjoy wants to take. I know he owes me nothing, but I truly hope he's willing to change course and "fix this" so that the NTR like aspects are at least avoidable.

For final clarification : I know the game could essentially be netori - but there doesn't appear to be anyone being stolen from, which is better - but netorare? the rape/stealing of "your harem" is definitely not ok with me.
Those characters aren't apart of your "harem" when they get raped so it doesn't even classify as that. Is it really ntr or is it that "you" made the attachment and don't like the out come. Ok to not be douchie about this i'll come half way and say a case could be made for Lara but definitely not for Shannon. And Killjoy does give you the option to skip the rape scene so you don't have to see it or hear too much about it, and you don't see shannons at all.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Mayonesa

KomischerKauz

Oct 18, 2018
Well, in this version the quests are bugged, so starts again in the evening / night that you have to save the young girl in the forest although that is already done. And when I'm back in the woods with the mother, I'm suddenly back home. Furthermore, I always forget what to do next if the game can only be continued every 4 months, because the game does not have a quest log. Nice game is only interesting when it is finished.

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
Well, in this version the quests are bugged, so starts again in the evening / night that you have to save the young girl in the forest although that is already done. And when I'm back in the woods with the mother, I'm suddenly back home. Furthermore, I always forget what to do next if the game can only be continued every 4 months, because the game does not have a quest log. Nice game is only interesting when it is finished.
It does have a quest log you get at the start of the game and as you "definitely" started again like the Dev said so you wouldn't get the loop you have or any of the other problems for NOT starting again, it should be in your key items after you get it from the box in the cave.

Reactions: KomischerKauz

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i do like the game the missable content is kinda not to my likeing if there was a way to let you know there are missable quest in the game that would kinda help. like i said some were up in the post would be nice to save the girls even little miss bitch because my then she would see your not thar bad but then agian who now's. the story is good but hope to get the farm girls mother after all her duagter was suppost to tale her about vurk.

Oct 3, 2017
Those characters aren't apart of your "harem" when they get raped so it doesn't even classify as that. Is it really ntr or is it that "you" made the attachment and don't like the out come. Ok to not be douchie about this i'll come half way and say a case could be made for Lara but definitely not for Shannon. And Killjoy does give you the option to skip the rape scene so you don't have to see it or hear too much about it, and you don't see shannons at all.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I get what your saying here, but this feels more like a "letter of the law vs spirit of the law" technicality. the end result is that the character(s) that are desired as part of the harem, end up in a way that is undesired, and you are unable to control it. It's not past incident, I.G. she had a kid before we met. It's an active love interest being taken away from you. I would say that the end 'vibe' is the same, and it turns people off the same.

"In other words, if you hear hoof-beats, you just go ahead and think horsies — not zebras. Mm’kay, Mr. Silly Bear?" - Dr Cox

Joking aside, the end feeling is the same, and it generally presents as NTR, and people will react to it, as I have, as NTR, it should have an NTR tag.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
we killed the dick dragon king why not kill the dire wolves of too then. like a revange thing are something like that pay back for her.

expatdad

Dec 3, 2020
The mechanic are relatively simple, you use your mouse to bounce the pin up, when it hits the top your have a brief point of time (unable to be edited) to right click locking the pin in place, when you have a few seconds to hit the Enter key (built in default) or the spacebar to move your lockpick forward to the next pin.

this also starts the default (and built in) timer, if the lockpick hits zero it breaks and you need to start again with a new pic.

Please Note all current pickable locks are set on the tutorial/easiest setting. which surprised the dev as well when they received the prebuilt coding for the minigame/skill test, and started testing it. and yes this will be a re-occurring thing, cause having to pick locks on occasion fit the story.
well I like the game but the lockpicking just does not work for me

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
After Vicki gets pregnant by the horse, does she give birth, does Vruk get to do anything to her like he does with Lara and Shannon after they are impregnated?

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Maybe what I should ask is, is there any more interaction with Vicki after she gives birth as I don't want to waste time everyday just to find she isn't there.

Reactions: expatdad

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Wow, 4th post in a row...

"(hint: Sleeping powder is not the FIRST thing Vruk learns to make)."

So what's this other thing that Vruk can make, or is it just some sort of joke that he can also make babies?

FTKnight

Oct 10, 2018
I hope this is just kind of a starter, but personally I would have preferred if the NTR was avoidable, and not part of the story.
.... so you want to not take Vera? NTR is the act of corrupting/Seducing/taking someone without the consent of their partner, or their Partner even being aware you exist. Vera is Widowed, her Husband Brand Silvershield died fighting Goblins during the war with Vruk's former home nation. So it would be unlikely taht he would be happy over Vruk taking Vera.

Aldo: Cucking is the art of corrupting/Seducing/taking someone directly in front of their partner, while denying said partner access to or sexual relief from the one being taken.

also a semi-known fact about the monster and/or non-human (or elven) species, their sexual fluids are addicting, with goblins, being a 95% mono-gendered race, being among the most addicting.

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 19 Votes