3.30 star(s) 19 Votes

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Lockpicking.

For the PC.

I discovered that first hit the golddisks slowly with the lockpicks

When the gold disks rise and as they touch the top...left click on the mouse. If the gold disks remain at the top it has worked

then a white 'enter key' symbol appears, Press the 'enter' on the keyboard.

If this worked the lockpick will move on to the next set of gold disks.
I don't think it's the pc version people don't understand, it the android / mobile versions they can't do and I don't have a clue how to either as I play on pc too.

Reactions: PeepPeepPoopPoop

ginpapi_9

Aug 8, 2020
Use the arrow keys on your keyboard.
̶̵̶̵T̵̶̵̶̵̶̵h̵̶̵̶̵̶̵a̵̶̵̶̵̶̵t̵̶̵̶̵̶̵ ̵̶̵̶̵̶̵d̵̶̵̶̵̶̵o̵̶̵̶̵̶̵e̵̶̵̶̵̶̵s̵̶̵̶̵̶̵n̵̶̵̶̵̶̵'̵̶̵̶̵̶̵t̵̶̵̶̵̶̵ ̵̶̵̶̵̶̵w̵̶̵̶̵̶̵o̵̶̵̶̵̶̵r̵̶̵̶̵̶̵k̵̶̵̶̵̶̵.̵̶̵̶̵̶̵ ̵̶̵̶̵̶̵T̵̶̵̶̵̶̵h̵̶̵̶̵̶̵e̵̶̵̶̵̶̵ ̵̶̵̶̵̶̵k̵̶̵̶̵̶̵e̵̶̵̶̵̶̵y̵̶̵̶̵̶̵b̵̶̵̶̵̶̵o̵̶̵̶̵̶̵a̵̶̵̶̵̶̵r̵̶̵̶̵̶̵d̵̶̵̶̵̶̵ ̵̶̵̶̵̶̵a̵̶̵̶̵̶̵r̵̶̵̶̵̶̵r̵̶̵̶̵̶̵o̵̶̵̶̵̶̵w̵̶̵̶̵̶̵s̵̶̵̶̵̶̵ ̵̶̵̶̵̶̵j̵̶̵̶̵̶̵u̵̶̵̶̵̶̵s̵̶̵̶̵̶̵t̵̶̵̶̵̶̵ ̵̶̵̶̵̶̵b̵̶̵̶̵̶̵r̵̶̵̶̵̶̵o̵̶̵̶̵̶̵w̵̶̵̶̵̶̵s̵̶̵̶̵̶̵e̵̶̵̶̵̶̵ ̵̶̵̶̵̶̵t̵̶̵̶̵̶̵h̵̶̵̶̵̶̵r̵̶̵̶̵̶̵o̵̶̵̶̵̶̵u̵̶̵̶̵̶̵g̵̶̵̶̵̶̵h̵̶̵̶̵̶̵ ̵̶̵̶̵̶̵t̵̶̵̶̵̶̵h̵̶̵̶̵̶̵e̵̶̵̶̵̶̵ ̵̶̵̶̵̶̵m̵̶̵̶̵̶̵e̵̶̵̶̵̶̵n̵̶̵̶̵̶̵u̵̶̵̶̵̶̵

Got it

I'm kind of retarded, I was not using the side arrows

• Haha
Reactions: Midge

expatdad

Dec 3, 2020
I don't think it's the pc version people don't understand, it the android / mobile versions they can't do and I don't have a clue how to either as I play on pc too.
It took me a while to work out the PC version of lockpicking

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Anyone in the know where to find this chick Trish? There are pictures in the game with her, but I can't find them on the map.
If you mean Tish, go to the poor sector, cross the bridge bottom right then go top left behind the house she should be chopping wood. If she isn't there when you go there then try at different times of the day, think it's noon or afternoon.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
And Vruk says any offspring born to "you" is mine because you're my breeder. Vruk is a cuck confirmed.
Doesn't a cuck usually watch, but in this case one was kidnapped and was always going to get fucked by the King DD and the other got raped in the forest by a dire wolf, both girls I might remind you was before Vruk even put his dick in either of them, so therefore not in a relationship, so therefore not a cuck.

AJBit

Mar 9, 2018
Doesn't a cuck usually watch, but in this case one was kidnapped and was always going to get fucked by the King DD and the other got raped in the forest by a dire wolf, both girls I might remind you was before Vruk even put his dick in either of them, so therefore not in a relationship, so therefore not a cuck.
You do realize someone can be a love interest before you both have sex right? It's still NTR.

Darrel Caper

Jun 5, 2017
Is this latest update worth checking out? I'm getting real tired of having to play through the game again and again due to saves not transferring. And yes, I did try and use my previous saves and they broke the game.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
first i just want to though my 2 cent's in now i by broke and can't buy the armor that is a queen's ransom lol. but could an animal that goes by it's natur be called rape are ntr becuase it is just doing what is in it's animal nature. but human's on the other hand can think and no what is right and wrong so i think there is a big diffrents. thast aside i doe wish for armor to kill those dire wolves

Klaypps

Oct 1, 2019
I can't leave the house because I need to talk to Lara. When I try to talk to her, she won't talk to me. Skipping time does not help. I started the game from the beginning, it's not old save.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
I can't leave the house because I need to talk to Lara. When I try to talk to her, she won't talk to me. Skipping time does not help. I started the game from the beginning, it's not old save.
I think it depends on whether or not you completed a previous quest with Lara, think it has to do with the 'protein shakes', you got to give her 2 at breakfast then 3 or 4 times fuck her face in the place you first met her.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
I can't find Tish. She isn't behind the house at noon or afternoon. Help plz
Have you spoken to the girl at the house whit the chicken in the garden? Spoken to the old lady in the poor sector or somebody else that mentions anything about getting chopped wood. Can't remember what prerequisites are. You may have gone past it and would have to go back to an early save or restart the whole game again. Wouldn't be the first time I've had to do that.

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
Did Shannon get released/have baby? You might just need to wait a few days. Try in the afternoon/evening, compare with my WT.

expatdad

Dec 3, 2020
Not entirely true, which might be based on earlier decisions. In my first play of the game the younger daughter did not have experience of Vruk before being taken by the Dire Wool. On the other hand in a rerun the youngest daughter is certainly giving blow jobs to Vruk before any kidnapping by the Dire Wolf

AJBit

Mar 9, 2018
Pretty sure I didn't even mention NTR, I was talking about someone calling Vruk a cuck.
Vruk is a cuck because he watches a girl get railed by a horse several times. He also convinces his girls not to abort their monster rape babies

3.30 star(s) 19 Votes