3.30 star(s) 19 Votes

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Vruk is a cuck because he watches a girl get railed by a horse several times. He also convinces his girls not to abort their monster rape babies
If you want the literal meaning of being a 'cuckold', then the woman would have to be Vruk's wife, which neither of the girls are.

Reactions: Midge

Targe66

Jan 18, 2018
Why do so many on the internet not understand the different between Voyeur and Cuckolding. Considering how much people throw the term around you'd think they would know.

• Wow
Reactions: FTKnight and Midge

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well i do no the like to watch one but i don't care for the other bone. truth be told i don't like ntr nether but it's a game not real life so i deal with them all. in real life no to two of them don't mind watching two girl's go at it.

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
i like NTR in the right games and i can say that this isn't NTR. That tag is misleading on this game and will drive away peeps who would probably like the game and falsely bring in peeps who will be disappointed to find no NTR in it. And watching someone else fucking is Voyeurism not cucking nor NTR. NTR does not mean "things i don't like happening" Learn your terms!

Last edited:

losskakas

May 21, 2017
Glad to see that someone decided to make this game. Good luck to the developer. One question. In the original game there were such characters as Ciri and Triss. Are they appear in this version?

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
Glad to see that someone decided to make this game. Good luck to the developer. One question. In the original game there were such characters as Ciri and Triss. Are they appear in this version?
Not yet.....? Maybe later in some form or another(different game and dev and such).

FTKnight

Oct 10, 2018
Yes and no, the idea behind the characters will be returning but not those specific models,

JP Woods

May 19, 2017
Say are there any cheat, cause I remember there was awhile back to help get money faster and maybe leveling up fast too!

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
How to get vicki and horse scene
Every morning just go to Vicki's farm and go down the right side of the field and you'll see sparkles in the left hand corner by the barn. the first 3 or 4 times you'll see her giving the horse a blow job, after that she'll start getting fucked by the horse and eventually get pregnant.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
16.1 I can get it to go up and down but anything other than that and it breaks
I meant what platform you're using, pc or android.

But if you're using pc, then move the pins up by pushing your mouse forward (you only have to do it once to get the pin moving), when the pin is at the top, click the left mouse button to lock it in and them press the enter button on your keyboard quick to move the lockpick to the next pin and repeat.

Reactions: expatdad

kuhaaku98

Jan 12, 2019
there is a bug that at the beginning of the night Vera appears the same as when laura was attacked by wolves then she enters the party and is bugging there is no way to do anything at the beginning of the night

tomejohn

Oct 20, 2017
I meant what platform you're using, pc or android.

But if you're using pc, then move the pins up by pushing your mouse forward (you only have to do it once to get the pin moving), when the pin is at the top, click the left mouse button to lock it in and them press the enter button on your keyboard quick to move the lockpick to the next pin and repeat.
Playing on pc I thought I tried that but it worked thank you

3.30 star(s) 19 Votes