3.30 star(s) 19 Votes

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
there is a bug that at the beginning of the night Vera appears the same as when laura was attacked by wolves then she enters the party and is bugging there is no way to do anything at the beginning of the night
did you take her to the north forest? leave denmar to the west then the map west again then go north to the woods to look for clues(hint: footprints are clues).

kuhaaku98

Jan 12, 2019
[QUOTE = "Midge, postagem: 7163078, membro: 1801252"]
você a levou para a floresta do norte? deixe denmar para o oeste e o mapa para o oeste novamente, então vá para o norte até a floresta para procurar pistas (dica: pegadas são pistas).
[/CITAR]
toda vez que ele entra na floresta é mandado de volta para casa e eu já fiz essa missão, mas todo final de tarde a missão é reiniciada e também não consigo entrar no quarto do bebê e o jogo não continua

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
você a levou para a floresta do norte? deixe denmar para o oeste e o mapa para o oeste novamente, então vá para o norte até a floresta para procurar pistas (dica: pegadas são pistas).
[/CITAR]
toda vez que ele entra na floresta é mandado de volta para casa e eu já fiz essa missão, mas todo final de tarde a missão é reiniciada e também não consigo entrar no quarto do bebê e o jogo não continua
bbThe problem is that if you didn't follow the earlier Lara mission then the 'rape' mission doesn't happen, you got to get Lara to take 2 special protein at breakfast and another 3 or 4 bj scenes in the the place you first met her, either midday or afternoon.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Midge

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
How do i make or get vital of dickdragon cum?
You got to kill dickdragons to the east of the bat screen, but I wouldn't go there until you're at least level 4 and have the sword. Once you get the dickdragon cum take it to Gita and she'll give you the recipe.

rnzn

Jan 10, 2017
did you take her to the north forest? leave denmar to the west then the map west again then go north to the woods to look for clues(hint: footprints are clues).
the footprints are 4 little circles. it took me a while to find/see them

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
[/CITAR]
You used an old 0.15 save didn't you? You need to restart 0.16 from the start and that should be solved(along with many other problems), but please post if you run into anymore after/if you try this.

vikont

Feb 16, 2018
I don't understand what to do next I caught the girl that I had to do everything and nothing is highlighted anymore

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Like Lara's mother if I'm not mistaken
Vera, if you got her on the rack in Vruk's cave, then wait until morning and click on her to feed her Vruk's cum, then leave the cave to find Lara, go back tot he cave and sit down at the table (should be sparkles) to think of how you can 'save' Vera so that she'll help you get in to the town. Every morning until you convert Vera you got to feed her Vruk's cum.

vikont

Feb 16, 2018
Vera, if you got her on the rack in Vruk's cave, then wait until morning and click on her to feed her Vruk's cum, then leave the cave to find Lara, go back tot he cave and sit down at the table (should be sparkles) to think of how you can 'save' Vera so that she'll help you get in to the town. Every morning until you convert Vera you got to feed her Vruk's cum.
writes need that contraption where to get it without her, it is impossible to feed sperm in any way

Poraaja84

Jun 24, 2017
There seems to be a bug. After Shannon gives birth, i make breakfast. After breakfast i cannot leave house and vruk says: Lara needs me, better get up stairs. Lara is here but nothing happens and i cannot leave the house, advancing time wont solve the problem.

3.30 star(s) 19 Votes