3.30 star(s) 19 Votes

FTKnight

Oct 10, 2018
Finally got around to playing this (I really liked the original game that was abandoned) and played up until you have to do the lockpicking.......................................... what a brilliant fucking idea that is........

Dev thinking: let's put the most inane & frustrating minigame in the history of the world here to make sure that absolute idiots like riddikk91 can't proceed with the game...

(I have anger management issues & smashed a mouse against the wall & broke a keyboard trying to play!!! :mad::mad::mad:)

Before I delete the game & say goodbye, does anyone know of a cheat or a way to bypass this lunacy?

I really hope so coz I luv playing corruption games like these....
It's easy once you realise how to do to it, just push the pins forward with the mouse once and click left mouse button when the pin is at the top and then hit the return key on your keyboard to move to next pin, click it quick or the pin will drop again.
The spacebar also works for the Return key.

also here is the scary part, this was the most oblivion-like lockpicking minigame that Killjoy (the dev) could find, and was willing to pay for. it is also set to easy/turtorial.

I have spoken to Killjoy and he is willing to replace the minigame if someone else is willing to buy/pay for the legal use license.

Reactions: riddikk91

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
The spacebar also works for the Return key.

also here is the scary part, this was the most oblivion-like lockpicking minigame that Killjoy (the dev) could find, and was willing to pay for. it is also set to easy/turtorial.

I have spoken to Killjoy and he is willing to replace the minigame if someone else is willing to buy/pay for the legal use license.
Thanks for the responses guys - appreciate it... I know HOW the lockpick mini game works - plus I "saveedited" so i had like 500 lockpicks :LOL: - but I keep missing the timing so keep failing. I can't afford to buy anymore mice so I think I'll have to give up on it... :cry::cry:

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Thanks for the responses guys - appreciate it... I know HOW the lockpick mini game works - plus I "saveedited" so i had like 500 lockpicks :LOL: - but I keep missing the timing so keep failing. I can't afford to buy anymore mice so I think I'll have to give up on it... :cry::cry:
I tend to buy one lockpick, I save before every lockpick attempt, so I don't lose lockpicks.

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
I tend to buy one lockpick, I save before every lockpick attempt, so I don't lose lockpicks.
I don't think that this is the reason this peep hates it. They don't like it's inclusion at all easy or not. But the reason it's there is that it shouldn't be "easy" to break into someones house and as such they have a lock on their door.
riddikk91 not liking it is fine. Their reason is crap but it's their opinion. "i don't like it so it shouldn't be in this" seems to be a popular excuse these days but ultimately it's Killjoy's game and if he wants it he'll put it in. And as peeps don't have to pay to play the game then they're also free to not play it either. The key word is "constructive" criticism. Otherwise it's just bitching and something to disregard as such. The minigame also doesn't lock you out of "essential" content i.e the main story so ......too bad i guess, you can still play the story from start to finish without ever having to touch the thing.

Last edited:

Kaliban

Feb 13, 2018
I don't think that this is the reason this peep hates it. They don't like it's inclusion at all easy or not. But the reason it's there is that it shouldn't be "easy" to break into someones house and as such they have a lock on their door.
riddikk91 not liking it is fine. Their reason is crap but it's their opinion. "i don't like it so it shouldn't be in this" seems to be a popular excuse these days but ultimately it's Killjoy's game and if he wants it he'll put it in. And as peeps don't have to pay to play the game then they're also free to not play it either. The key word is "constructive" criticism. Otherwise it's just bitching and something to disregard as such. The minigame also doesn't lock you out of "essential" content i.e the main story so ......too bad i guess, you can still play the story from start to finish without ever having to touch the thing.
Agreed. Once I understood how the mechanics worked, it's simply getting the timing down and honestly that is super easy-peasy. Saving beforehand is still a must.

Reactions: Midge

Dhoegh34

Mar 26, 2020
is there anyway to actually progress with MAry, Sera(noticed i was only able to give her a shake 1 time when she is cleaning the house now when she is around it says i should leave her alone and let her work or something like that), Mavis(ive talked to her in front of her house and at the armorer and it says i need to make a plan to get to here but cant figure out how), and Elise(have broken in and gave her sleeping pills and visited at those nights multiple times but she is still afraid of me. if there is nothing to do then so be it. the mom,and both daughters have all given birth and ive got the notification that thats the end so far(supposed to buy armor but cant) just trying to figure out if there is any side progress missed.

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
is there anyway to actually progress with MAry, Sera(noticed i was only able to give her a shake 1 time when she is cleaning the house now when she is around it says i should leave her alone and let her work or something like that), Mavis(ive talked to her in front of her house and at the armorer and it says i need to make a plan to get to here but cant figure out how), and Elise(have broken in and gave her sleeping pills and visited at those nights multiple times but she is still afraid of me. if there is nothing to do then so be it. the mom,and both daughters have all given birth and ive got the notification that thats the end so far(supposed to buy armor but cant) just trying to figure out if there is any side progress missed.
Nah that's all for now If you got the Vicky stuff.

neath1

Dec 27, 2017
Game is not bad. Still stuck at lock pick due to it being assumed you have full use of two hands. (mine one arm is in cast due to surgery).
Wish the dev luck in development.

DerpyDeeDoo

May 7, 2021
Game is not bad. Still stuck at lock pick due to it being assumed you have full use of two hands. (mine one arm is in cast due to surgery).
Wish the dev luck in development.
I mean you can do it with one hand. Just need to switch between mouse and keyboard quickly to press Enter or Spacebar after setting the pick. Truth is, the picking minigame is difficult at first, but once you get it, the game is easy. Now I only buy one pick and I only very rarely fail the game. If you want tips, know that the first tumbler is slower than the others, but all the others are the same speed. Get the pacing down and you will have it in the bag.

Reactions: Unknown_Beta

BurnerMan5656

Dec 27, 2021
Does anyone know if there is a way to get the girls pregnant without the Dickdragon and Wolf and horse stuff? Is that the only way to bring them into your harem or can you knock the up yourself? Also, what appears to be the average release timeline for updates? I see the last one was less than a month ago so the game isn't dead, I'm just curious how often to expect them.

zzvv4477

Dec 21, 2021
Does anyone know if there is a way to get the girls pregnant without the Dickdragon and Wolf and horse stuff? Is that the only way to bring them into your harem or can you knock the up yourself? Also, what appears to be the average release timeline for updates? I see the last one was less than a month ago so the game isn't dead, I'm just curious how often to expect them.
Unless I missed something, I think the story has a single pathway. Besides the other non-main-family stories.

Reactions: Midge

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
So far no(except for Vera) but you will be able to get them pregnant yourself after those events in later updates. Usually 1-2 month updates but might be a bit longer over Christmas/New Years so maybe Feb/Mar probably for the next update and yes it's alive and kicking ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Igor9504
3.30 star(s) 19 Votes