3.30 star(s) 19 Votes

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
let me guess, if lara is the bitch of the dire wolfs, i did something wrong?
I don't know, Lare is meant to go hunting to celebrate the birth of her little sister but she gets ravaged by a direwolf, you don't see any of this, except for her getting raped as a memory she relays afterwards to Vruk, provided of course you have done what I mentioned above and she talks to you, if she doesn't talk to you, she will run off to be with the direwolf and as far as I am aware that's the end of Lara as a storyline.

Reactions: Brommi

expatdad

Dec 3, 2020
Ok, ok...

Reading the past few pages in this thread I understand the kerfuffle about Lara and the direwolf. The break point for that path is obscure, to say the least. And yes, there may be a walkthrough but if a game depends on outside help for explanation, well...

But the story fork gets worse as I have no clue she's not still in her room until Shannon asks where she (Lara) is and the mother states she (Lara) has gone to be with the wolves? Ok, what, when, where, why did that happen? There needs to be some continuity and backstory with such a major plot change. The guards stated they were going out to kill the wolf, but we read nothing as to their success or failure. The next day the mother tells Vruk that Lara wants to be left alone. No mention of her is given after that point until Shannon's query. We're given the chance to change the nature of Shannon's addiction, but nothing is stated about the nature of Lara's problem. A mighty big plot hole here...Does this arc continue somewhere down the line? Am I being premature in my criticism? (Even if I am, the story does not explain itself very well.)
I encountered the same problem but just backed a few saves and then paid more attention to her;

Reactions: Midge

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
Lara doesn't run off to be with the wolves if you did the earlier bits with her right like giving her a few protein shakes in the morning for breakfast and a few blowjobs in the glade after you get rid off the goblin hunter, she has to be already addicted to Vruk's cum before she gets raped by the dire wolf.
Part of the problem was my reliance on the previous iteration of this game. In that instance, there was the 'sparkling' marker in the kitchen that initiated the protein shake at breakfast. I went back to previous saves and that marker is not there in this game. The marker is there at the breakfast table, so that was where I was drawn. There, Vruk thinks to himself that he needs to give Lara a shake, but the option never becomes available. Playing it again, I went to Vera and spoke to her and that triggered the protein shake.

In regard to what's going on in the copse, Vruk again thinks to himself about the shake, but the option never triggered in my game. I would only get the "...training went off without a hitch" (or something similar), time would advance, Lara would be gone.

Also the guards go to kill the wolves, they don't know anything about the dire wolf, nobody knows about the dire wolf until Lara tells Vruk about it in her room a couple of days later, as long as you did what I said before.
Apologies, but this is not correct. Vruk mentions the direwolf before the hunt ever begins. The howl is heard in the town and he mentions it then. The guards and Vera also speak of it.

Regardless, even if one wants to continue along the route of Lara being gone, my original point still stands: the story does a poor job explaining what happened.

FTKnight

Oct 10, 2018
Part of the problem was my reliance on the previous iteration of this game. In that instance, there was the 'sparkling' marker in the kitchen that initiated the protein shake at breakfast. I went back to previous saves and that marker is not there in this game. The marker is there at the breakfast table, so that was where I was drawn. There, Vruk thinks to himself that he needs to give Lara a shake, but the option never becomes available. Playing it again, I went to Vera and spoke to her and that triggered the protein shake.

In regard to what's going on in the copse, Vruk again thinks to himself about the shake, but the option never triggered in my game. I would only get the "...training went off without a hitch" (or something similar), time would advance, Lara would be gone.

Apologies, but this is not correct. Vruk mentions the direwolf before the hunt ever begins. The howl is heard in the town and he mentions it then. The guards and Vera also speak of it.

Regardless, even if one wants to continue along the route of Lara being gone, my original point still stands: the story does a poor job explaining what happened.
.... This is not "A Goblin's Tale." it does not have the same story, or the same event triggers. using AGT as a guide for Rise is like using Apples helpline to try and fix your samsung phone.

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
.... This is not "A Goblin's Tale." it does not have the same story, or the same event triggers. using AGT as a guide for Rise is like using Apples helpline to try and fix your samsung phone.
Agree. I did not say otherwise. That problem was mine, not the game's.

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
Monster cum in this game is addictive as seen with both Vruk(Vera) and the DDKing(Shannon), If you can't put 2 and 2 together and figure out why Lara leaves AFTER getting the Direwolf cum then please don't blame "the writing".
There is going to be a bit more to both the pro and no Lara routes. I wont spoil anything but know that more IS coming ;)

Last edited:

JOS3

Feb 24, 2019
why? The girl from the farm no longer appears and I can no longer give the protein shake to the cleaning girl

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
I don't know, Lare is meant to go hunting to celebrate the birth of her little sister but she gets ravaged by a direwolf, you don't see any of this, except for her getting raped as a memory she relays afterwards to Vruk, provided of course you have done what I mentioned above and she talks to you, if she doesn't talk to you, she will run off to be with the direwolf and as far as I am aware that's the end of Lara as a storyline.
oh so you get cucked either way?
not a game for me then.

maskoning

Feb 27, 2018
the game starts up fine but all the scenery is in total darkness except for the characters and some glows and the campfire.
1642243269651.png

LHMan

Dec 23, 2019
Hey im having a problem with tish ive already got lar a pregnant and even now tish hasnt spawned behinde her house, i also havent been able to see whomever is supposed to be bathing in the poor district.

Last edited:

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
'bathing' Are you on about Vera, just go up alongside Vera's house in the evening where the flowers are and you should be able to go to the the bat meadow and see Vera bathing in the the pond and of course fuck her or get a bj.

quadsquat

Apr 15, 2019
Hey im having a problem with tish ive already got lar a pregnant and even now tish hasnt spawned behinde her house, i also havent been able to see whomever is supposed to be bathing in the poor district.
There's an issue with Tish in this version (been fixed for the next). To avoid the issue in this build you would've had to talk to Tish at least once b/w Vera's impregnation and when Liz is born.

DARKMASTER01

Mar 14, 2019
Vruk is a cuck because he watches a girl get railed by a horse several times. He also convinces his girls not to abort their monster rape babies
how is the horse I do not stop or activate that someone tells me how it is activated

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
how is the horse I do not stop or activate that someone tells me how it is activated
Assuming that you are asking how to see the horse-scenes: In the morning, go to the sparkles to the top-right of the barn on the farm map (to the left of the farm house). The first scene repeats a couple of times before you get the second one.

3.30 star(s) 19 Votes